Which is the online poker room that you like the most?

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I just play on ACR poker, but I've been playing on Seals again recently and have been enjoying that also

A

AppetizerLucas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Unibet

Check unibet For easy poker. Skills are way way below standards. Avatarswitching funnynames to play with , as much as you like to stay undercover you keep changing your player. It gives you ROOM to tryout some more YESSSSSS!!!

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently I signed up at 888 Poker, a decent poker room. A sufficient number of freerolls and players during peak hours.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello in the world of online poker, if we review the list of poker sites worldwide there are many online poker rooms.

What is your favorite that made you decide to play poker in the room you are currently using?

At the moment Pokrstars and Americancardrum

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
For me, the best poker room is where the worst players play, the rest doesn't matter.:joyman::p

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play pokerstars. But I was told that there are not as many fish in pokerstars as in other rooms. It's true? Recommend another room

J

Jrobbz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best card room

Personally, I like ACR when I want solid competition. However, if you are looking to exploit weak players I strongly recommend a sports gambling site such as Bovada or Betonline. Most of the poker players there are just trying out their luck because they got lucky with their sports bets and think that it might seem fun to hit the felt.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It has to be Pokerstars for me, I have tried many over the years but always return to Pokerstars. I find the software and the games I play to be honest and reliable, and have my biggest bank-roll to date with them.
Sure there are times when my Pocket Rockets get's smashed by a Jack/Nine suited, but that is Poker, accept that you are defeat-able and live with it,

When the fun Stops, STOP!

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy ggpoker the most, especially the freebies. You get a ticket every day and sometimes even a few. Plus there are other rewards and a very generous welcome bonus.

P

PenguinJeff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite for me is ignition...I like the anonymous tables, I have had some good days on that site, and their deposit / withdraw policies are very relaxed...cash out with a bank check in 7 days...The only freerolls are for longtime players (certain level status) or a bitcoin depositor freeroll...They do issue birthday bonuses ranging from $100 - $500 again, depending the amount that you play...Also goes by the name bodog...

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello in the world of online poker, if we review the list of poker sites worldwide there are many online poker rooms.

What is your favorite that made you decide to play poker in the room you are currently using?
a strange question, everyone plays where he is comfortable playing

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS .... only PS save pokerworld

GL!!!!

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I LOVE pokerstars Sit and Go rooms and tournaments.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer

the online room of my preference is pokerstarts since its platform is friendly and it was my first online room that I started playing:smile:

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
American Cards Room.
Probably free tournaments - and many other tournaments.
Well, the first was 888 - there are also many free tournaments and inexpensive tournaments.
Each room has promotions - but everyone can afford it.

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars has always had the best software

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PS

I think the PS is more important room
And my first online poker game.
I know few rooms poker game.

But a prefer the pokerstars
I like the visual and I belive in software
the online room of my preference is pokerstarts since its platform is friendly and it was my first online room that I started playing:smile:

Hopper21

Hopper21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played TruePoker many years ago and loved the 3-D visuals. I don't even know if it's around anymore.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My recommendation will always be one of the best 888poker poker rooms because it has many tournaments on its tables and of all kinds of modalities.

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unibet, but I should probably try some more...