Which is the online poker room that you like the most?

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars is the largest poker room in the world! For beginners and experienced poker players, the online poker room attracts high game traffic, a wide range of tables and tournaments, a good reputation, interesting promotions and profitable bonuses. The site offers to play for free and for real money with real opponents. The modern application is the standard software in online gambling and works on computers and mobile devices. It is the undisputed leader in the world of online gambling. Thanks to honesty, reliability and innovative software, the room gathers hundreds of thousands of players at the tables at the same time. Provides a wide range of poker disciplines in various game formats and thousands of daily tournaments with total guarantees of millions of dollars.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
888 for their freerolls. And also because I'm very unlucky at Pokerstars.:D

S

ShawanG

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spartan Poker, Pokerbazzi, Adda52 and GG Poker. These are the sites where I play poker on daily basis.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the moment stars all about

software technical it is GG at the moment it seems it is a bit more modern
but they are all cool :D

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only play on PokerStars, I like it a lot.
I like freerols and tournaments in general.
So far it has pleased me.

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always played at pokerstars, I am getting to know new sites like ACR, GGPoker and 888.

S

ScottyDee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Used to play at 888 but they are getting progressively worse so I have been playing at GG

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently play PokerStars and 888 Poker. But I prefer to play on PokerStars, as I have long been used to this room

Goku55

Goku55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Consider I’ve only been playing online poker since I turned 21 July

So when I was 7-13 I use to play on Ultimate bet. After they got shut down me and my dad started a poker tournament every week with neighbors just a friendly 5- 10 dollar buy it. Recently Bet Online has been where I’m comfortable at for a few reasons. The interface is great not only for PC but for phone also it’s super easy to use and I’ve had problems with ACR on a mobile device they are my backup. Also I placed in a 150k Prize pool tournament so that’s another reason I play bet online. No problem cashing out via bitcoin not sure about any other method. the site had an upstanding reputation as the oldest online sports book and as far as I’m concerned cashing in a tournament is plenty to tell me they’re trustworthy. Not to mention cards chat provides free roll tournaments.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer 888, due to the better distribution of the awards.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in many rooms, but for me, it's a toss up between PokerStars, and 888.

888 has the most daily freerolls, and a personalized weekly video, which is fun to watch.

PokerStars has many more players, and many more tournaments, but their promotions are getting worse, all the time...unless you're a CardsChat member.

luispino88

luispino88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played in many rooms, but I always prefer to play in pokerstars

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a new user on unibet. It's very nice to play there. But I play the most at Pokerstars. Too bad there are so many coolers.

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy the action on Betonline. It is hard to judge the bad beats though. Sets flop all the time and people call with B.S. cards. If you can ride the wave of bad luck sometimes, then good play will get you the dollars. I am also very fond of their progressive knock-out tourneys. Those pad the wallet often and I find them to be long lasting entertainment for a medium buy-in amount.

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not many options down under unfortunately!

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ggpoker is my favourite. I especially enjoy the daily freebie (tickets). They also have a very generous Welcome Bonus and some bonuses in the Honeymoon period.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone likes the room where he won the most, I like the partypoker, the old elite of players who have been playing for 10-15 years, of course they choose pokerstars.

A

acenit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars, full tilt before the stuff happened, I heard gg and natural is hot these days

D

Dakkedalle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly play on a danish site that is much alike partypoker, but only for danes.
other than that it is pokerstars and americas cardroom.