Which is the online poker room that you like the most?

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello in the world of online poker, if we review the list of poker sites worldwide there are many online poker rooms.

What is your favorite that made you decide to play poker in the room you are currently using?

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi ! In my first period of my online poker I have played some money in pokerstars cash games,but I lose all the money and I quit Pokerstars.Also unibet it s a good poker site for Freerols ,and recently from my "Freerol Club" on CC I play every day s freerols on Pokerstars

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello in the world of online poker, if we review the list of poker sites worldwide there are many online poker rooms.

What is your favorite that made you decide to play poker in the room you are currently using?
Hi, well for me the coolest for microlimits is Pokerstars and I also like GGPokerok) and for you?:stupido3:

A

andrzejaa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker room is Pokerstars. Sometimes I will win something, of course I will lose quickly, but maybe in the end I will only win.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played most rooms and to me party poker is the nicest place for software and players and no huds 😁😁

G

giacomolarocco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker sites

up until recently, i used betonline exclusive !!! now i'm trying ACR, seems to have more freeroll opportunities and a few more password tournaments !!!:confused:

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any site that allows US players that is not associated with WPN, the software sucks.

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
party poker is the best room in my opinion. but if you consider yourself one of the best then poker stars.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently registered on GG Poker and I like the tournaments they offer now if only I can make a bankroll.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have many choices being from the US. I pretty much stick with ACR, but feel they have a lot of work to do. Overall, it has been good for me, easy deposit and actually withdraw via bitcoin with no issues.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly play at Pokerstars and Unibet.
There are quite a few freerolls on both, I usually sign up for these.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My all time favorite is the no longer exist full tilt poker :(
Nowadays, is Poker Stars for many reasons. They have the best tournaments schedule, good support and fast cashouts.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My favorite poker room is PokerStars. The reason is the different challenges they offer in addition to freerolls. I have lost many players but I still think it is the best.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cant play in my favorite poker room anymore but if I could it would be poker stars. I miss the good old days.

dmt_god

dmt_god

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my fav for now is ACR. lots of freerolls, fair play (i hope) and a real ability to win. also playing at Pokerstars but ACR is somehow looking more friendly and has a lot of opportunities for the beginners who dont want to immediately make deposits when starting playing.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely Poker Stars, not only because it has thousands of game options, but also because it offers you a high number of freerolls in which if you are patient and a good player, sometimes you have the option of up to a penny to win a good amount of dollars . It seems impossible but in reality it is not ;)

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like play in Pokerstars! I choose this poker room because you have a lot of game modes, challenges and freerolls :)

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I play at three online poker sites but for me the best one where I am most is pokerstar since it has interesting tournaments and I like it because in a matter of withdrawal I never had problems

L

luan466

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

pokerstars is the best. you can liek other, but poekrstars is the best. gg poker was a good surprise for me too.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of all I like the PokerStars room.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite poker room is unibet, because my cashouts are much higher than the rest, and it’s a very convenient site for sports betting, which I sometimes dabble too.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Good morning, cordial greetings, the room I like the most is pokerstars, and I have always had an affinity with this room, I love it for all its ways, I started in it and I still stay, I don't think any other is close.

joebenigno

joebenigno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have heard that it has a lot of bots but I enjoy Global Poker. They usually offer tournaments that feature x guaranteed amount but not enough players to fill the guarantee, so there's extra $ in the pot and also the cash games are soft