Which is the online poker room that you like the most?

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Pokerstars, it is the first site i was introduced to and is most trusted locally :D

GG Poker is growing on me though.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
undoubtedly for me the best room will always be pokerstars by far whatever they say haha ​​I love it

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars, super popular so there is always activity unlike some of the others

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
actually black chip bet at home but my pokerstars account is blocked for the moment but i'll come back :joyman:

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a favourite poker room right now but I used to like unibet when it was available. Fast withdrawals(3-4h),small fields with weak players made that room more appealing to me than others.

S

StreetPhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello in the world of online poker, if we review the list of poker sites worldwide there are many online poker rooms.

What is your favorite that made you decide to play poker in the room you are currently using?
I have a favorite and two close seconds.
poker stars offers me the most variety from buy-ins and 24 hour access to good competition.
They also have the regular mega tournaments that keep me coming back.
888 has the lure of freerolls/tickets so I just use it for a cheap way to build a small bankroll.

Sportsbetting has become a popular stop for me as i place the odd bet.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Site

PokerStars when I could play it. Live in AZ and do not have access. Playing ACR now.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best Site

PokerStars used to be my preferred sight however some of the newer entries are certainly worth a go, specifically GG Poker, it includes HUD, and the Daily Freebie as well as the FlipNGo are a lot of fun and somewhat profitable. I have basically given up on PokerStars since the Variance(bad Beats) became so prominent that the only way for low budget recreational players to survive is to repeatedly deposit funds. and after depositing they allow you to win a few low $$$ Tourneys before they turn the switch and then winning is impossible regardless of cards:):):)

J

Jbird7919

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Global I think is the fairest and maybe not rigged like ACR

F

fifille07

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 for their freerolls. And also because I'm very unlucky at Pokerstars.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UMA, because for me it is the fairest and the one i feel most comfortable playing with.

D

ddsnoops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to like party poker but now I prefer Poker Stars. It's pretty much the safest site from what I've read and taking out money is fairly simple.

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker love!

I prefer 888 and poker stars, excellent rooms with nice buns, what prompted me to play, I can only answer this way, I like the format of the game, especially tournaments ,it's like in a marathon,the one who works hard will reach the finish line, well, you need to be friends with the RNG)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have pokerstars appreciate it, because if they ever take it away from you, you will miss it.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For a long time it was carbon. Now ACR.

lexyyxel

lexyyxel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is the best of the best..
If you have problem with P.S. go to ACR

T

TUGIN777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of all, I like Pokerstars. This is a serious room. The problem with bots is solved quickly and thoroughly, no matter how much criticism is poured on them. The bonus system is weakening , but still continues to be one of the best. The conclusion and support, yes, are not at all happy, but this is not so often encountered and the money always comes. And of course there are a lot of players of different styles in this no one can compare with them.

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started on Pokerstars, but now I prefer GGPoker more. ;)

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: pokerstars, it is my favorite room, for me it is the best ...

AntA_KO_v

AntA_KO_v

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion, the best room is the one where the player is most comfortable to play. it depends on the style of the game, and on the experience. I am extremely far from poker professionals, which means that the rooms are more comfortable for those in which the fields are weaker and not so aggressive. based on my considerations, my top 3 is like this:
1. 888
2. Poker Kings
3. PS.es

J

JMMJ0604

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is the best for me. I've been there so long that I can recognize players and remember how they play.