Which is the online poker room that you like the most?

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker room

For me, the preference is pokerstars, the best, perhaps there is better, only I have not met, a lot of gifts in the form of tickets, bonuses norms, respect!:D

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars for me. Has everything i need. Plus superfast withdrawals.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My favorite site I cant even play on at this time. I really loved poker stars when I was able to play on it. Nothing like being able to jump in a 180 player tournament / MT SNG pretty much every 10 to 15 miniuts was great.

Last edited by a moderator:

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At this time, my favorite is 888poker.

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like GGpoker but not there free tournament, only there tournaments but private and with invitation, but in poker star those tournaments are filled, and it is very difficult to win, only pennies are won, I think 888poker is doing very well. :(

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
actually i prefer 888. i remember that time when pokerstars was good.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars and Party

You know....two legit sites and none of this Bitcoin third world bull shit.

Two legit sites that actually pay players out instead of excuses and more bullshit

Occasionally branching out onto 888 when I’m in the mood for some softer action.

I don’t waste my time on shilled sites that obv pay to be promoted because most of them (after the 3 I’ve mentioned) aren’t worth a squirt of piss in a drought.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i find pokerstars to be the most user friendly and easy to navigate but they need more freerolls causethey have very few and i like playing the freerolls

S

shanegkess

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR because of the selection. A lot can be won.

H

Haydena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i enjoy playing at coinpoker just if they had more people to fill the tourneys it would be great but their cash games are booming with people. for tourneys i choose 888 for cash games coinpoker

D

Djmoney999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my fav for now is ACR. lots of freerolls, fair play (i hope) and a real ability to win. also playing at Pokerstars but ACR is somehow looking more friendly and has a lot of opportunities for the beginners who dont want to immediately make deposits when starting playing.
Where on acr do you find freerolls. I can’t find any

rictor99

rictor99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to like Poker Stars back when they allowed US players. Right now it's BetOnline.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello in the world of online poker, if we review the list of poker sites worldwide there are many online poker rooms.

What is your favorite that made you decide to play poker in the room you are currently using?

Hello! Most of all I like pokerstars, a wide variety of tournaments with any bins, several types of games in this poker room. From the very beginning of my game, I have been on this room.
I also play at GGpokeroK and intertops Poker, but less often.

TCeNTuRioN

TCeNTuRioN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
-6-* pokersites: PS, PP,888,Natural8, ACR,bestpoker.
ACR ! 1

A

alge0815

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just play on pokerstars. So i personally like the site. But probably everyone has his favorite site.

H

Harbringerbg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like pokerbros and pppoker the most. Level of play is abysmall and rakeback is huge.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first is rakeback and the presence of playing tournaments with small fields! Well, various bonuses also stimulate you to play in the rooms!

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a US player my options are limited, but I play ACR. Its best to figure out how to use bitcoin as it makes deposit and withdraw easy and free. It also has alot of traffic so payouts seem to be better as well.

P

PenguinJeff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently I play on Intertops, ACR, anda Players Only...But the one I have the most success on is ignition...I have actually received two cashout checks from them in the last two years...

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play much lately,but when I do I play at PokerStars and GGPoker.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I enjoy SportsBetting as well as Bet Online. It seems, although others may disagree, to have algos that are more like live play. I can not recall seeing AA-KK-QQ when I have played. I have on others.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars is my personal favourite.