Jackpot Freerolls

delta50

delta50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i joined the JACKPOT FREEROLL site a month before Christmas,and luckily won 1 on the 3rd January on coral poker then on the 8th January won 1 on sky poker,already got 16 pounds for winning the first 1 and 25 pounds for the second 1,had make a claim and im still awaiting to find out if ive won anything extra or not.will hopefully find out soon

delta50

delta50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh and i only play on coral and sky poker,aint got the time play on all the other sites ,gl to all who participate.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for the interesting information)) Try these freerolls will see what happens.

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, that jackpots are really nice and not so unpossible. There is nice bonus even for 2 final tables in one week I think.
Plus leaderboard and other extra $.

But to do it properly, you need to sign via that site to like 3-4 poker rooms at least. Which is not possible for me as Im already registered at most of them.

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great prize pool for a freeroll!!

delta50

delta50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
recieved my bonus for winning 2 of the jackpot freerolls within 7 days of each other i got $440 ,well worth making a claim,and id say they are worth playing.if youve got loads of freetime they are played on numerous poker sites daily so winning 2 within 7 days of each other is very achievable indeed to most,good luck to one and all.
ps im sticking to playing only on coral and sky poker sites.by the way you have to register on the jackpot freeroll site to receive bonuses,

B

brucey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok , I've heard about Jackpot Freerolls , I even went on Jackpotfreerolls.com website , copied the passwords and registered to some oturs on ACR and pokerstars ( 0.01$ you pay ) and I lately tried them on 888poker .

A lot of freerollers get into these games , many russians:D , making it difficult to make it to the goodpaying positions .Rarily it's completely free on pokerstars and then 9 or 10 k enter the game hehe ...

Winning the jackpot is very hard to achieve ,and there are some rules that make it even harder and reduce the payout (it depends on if you win a tour witha big prize or not , how many hours or days will pass , etc .) .You can win 75%, 50%(impossible) or 25% of the jackpot (if I remember correct ) .

But this doesn't bothers me , another thing is on my mind , why do they organise all these freerolls with all this money on all these sites ... Is it completely free ???:confused: :confused: :confused: How could it be that possible ,all this money....Do you have to sign up through their site??Fortunately or not I haven't earned anything but pennies till now , Im going to ask a question , send question to their support contact email ...

It might be a silly question but...better be answered ....;)

They run them in the hope that many will sign up

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you very much for this good contribution to many will serve us.

VoukaGl

VoukaGl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love these crazy games!)Previously, I had to look for passwords on different specialized sites. Great thank you СС!)

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What good information I already set to save more thanks for the information

Sonny87

Sonny87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning twice in a week. Bahahaha., i cant even win 1

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are very good tournaments for someone who has a lot of free time,these tournaments are played 4-5 hours, the rewards are very low,but there are several daily tournaments, so it can make an initial bankroll. The good thing is that can be win extra money If you play all the tournaments in the current month, you get the points,and has a final table at the end that can bring you a dollar plus,there is also a bonus as someone mentioned that he got,but the bonus is obtained not only for the first place, if you finish in second place, if you are in the top five, if you are in the top ten,o,f course all of this is for a period of one week,I play regularly at this tournament because I play only the free roll tournaments, now is hardly to be bucking for a good place because there are many players in tournaments

delta50

delta50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
by the way another way of winning a few extra bucks in these freerolls is finishing in the top 20 or so in the leader board ,which they have for each platform,there are 7 leader boards to try place in.so if youve no bak roll or very little bank roll.and you have loads of free time the more of these freeroll you play the better chance of building a roll.good luck to one and all.

Pbland

Pbland

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well this sounds interesting. Thanks for the info.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
recieved my bonus for winning 2 of the jackpot freerolls within 7 days of each other i got $440 ,well worth making a claim,and id say they are worth playing.if youve got loads of freetime they are played on numerous poker sites daily so winning 2 within 7 days of each other is very achievable indeed to most,good luck to one and all.
ps im sticking to playing only on coral and sky poker sites.by the way you have to register on the jackpot freeroll site to receive bonuses,

Delta nice to hear you cashed in on the jackpot for winning two games. Did you sign up with them or one of their affiliates? Just verifying you need to be signed up through them or one of their affiliates before you can access the jackpot.

Though honestly that sounds like a pipe dream to me for me :)

delta50

delta50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Delta nice to hear you cashed in on the jackpot for winning two games. Did you sign up with them or one of their affiliates? Just verifying you need to be signed up through them or one of their affiliates before you can access the jackpot.

Though honestly that sounds like a pipe dream to me for me :)

i was already a member of sky poker and coral poker.i just joined the jackpot freeroll.com site and made a claim when i miraculously won 2 freerolls within 5 days.you just need lots of luck to go with a tad of poker skill.i aint got time play on the 2 sites that i play at present i mostly reg and site out lol.
but if youve lots of freetime, playing in as many of the freerolls as you can, would give you a chance of at least reaching 2 final tables within the 7 day time frame, to be able to make a claim .gl if you join.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was already a member of sky poker and coral poker.i just joined the jackpot freeroll.com site and made a claim when i miraculously won 2 freerolls within 5 days.you just need lots of luck to go with a tad of poker skill.i aint got time play on the 2 sites that i play at present i mostly reg and site out lol.
but if youve lots of freetime, playing in as many of the freerolls as you can, would give you a chance of at least reaching 2 final tables within the 7 day time frame, to be able to make a claim .gl if you join.
Thank you Delta appreciate the reply and congrats

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally really like the Jackpot Freeroll important to survive at the start of the game, and then you can make a good result without investing a lot of cash

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know foor that ,but almoust is inposibble win two tournament I was trying to hard And won once...

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
started playing these a few weeks ago, not bad, weay better then PSO opens, they probly use the e=m addresses and sell them to advertisers lol ,but havent recd any spam since joining there site

TheHulk7

TheHulk7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I won 10 cents in this freeroll tonight.. :D It's pretty easy to get some money in these tournaments, just a little patience and that's it.

Freeroll Passwords