Jackpot Freerolls

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
open the site have written in detail how to get jackpot:)
it is easy to just ask someone to write down everything that you want to know:)
open up their website got there all on a platter
if you're a winner at 2 tournaments in 24 hours you get the 500 euros or 250 euros,plus you get the prize you've won the tournament
There are many tournaments each day and prizes are different
I've played in tournaments I finished on 25 place on the leaderboard at the end of the month I got $ 6 prize, the first-ranked got more
Now I'll get another $ 6 for September
it is easy to see that anything you want to know just open their site register and play:)

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
open the site have written in detail how to get jackpot:)
it is easy to just ask someone to write down everything that you want to know:)
open up their website got there all on a platter
if you're a winner at 2 tournaments in 24 hours you get the 500 euros or 250 euros,plus you get the prize you've won the tournament
There are many tournaments each day and prizes are different
I've played in tournaments I finished on 25 place on the leaderboard at the end of the month I got $ 6 prize, the first-ranked got more
Now I'll get another $ 6 for September
it is easy to see that anything you want to know just open their site register and play:)

Now you are confusing me even more :(
:D:D:D

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played this one on PS once or twice. Big field but if you avoid the bingo, you can cash. Getting to the final table is another story. But hey, it costs 1cent to play.

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really big tournament with an international field(free roll$).

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very tyazhilo win)
Well, how lucky they say the strongest)

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have a friend from brazilian, he is a good player and in this week he win one jackpots freeroll, a nice 1 place whit 41$. not bad.

R

rupa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is nice tournament. I played some of these.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I haven't managed to win some good money yet , only a few cents o.20 on ACR and pokerstars both ,sh*** , I have the same problem on other freerolls as well lately , in the past I didn't , I "ll be playing them from now on more agressively and more like a donky when I can ,

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for the info.. does anybody know what sites are best for freerolls for usa players

N

NORML54601

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Crazy big fields, but still worth a shot.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the start times are usually redonkulous for us that live in the states but hey, it's another option. at least you don't need to ft just to get itm like the acr free rolls, i've built up ten dollars so far.

G

gkiss0719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you very much! Good info :D

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did the registration, enjoyed the freeroll in one day and in the day after I just can not log in anymore. There will be a problem. Have anyone see this problem?

A

a37001977

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this freeroll prize is very few but player is so much thanks for info
i play some times but no interesting

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this freeroll prize is very few but player is so much thanks for info
i play some times but no interesting

I agree that its not interesting compared to other private games, but this tournament gives you better chances of Winning ITM as they give a better prize spread, the final cash won may be less but its at least better than a zero. And lets not forget that its a freeroll. We should not complain for something that's freely given to us:)

D3STR0Y3RaJ

D3STR0Y3RaJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 weeks ago i got 0.60$ from this freeroll,but a lot of people this freeroll

Odysseus101

Odysseus101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw the Jackpot Freerolls tourneys on pokerstars, and looked it up. Yes, there's a big site jackpot for if you really kick ass in two tourneys in one week. But good luck with that. As well, you won't get the site jackpot unless you sign up to the pokersites involved through the site... I suppose that the site makes that money back through some kind of poker site affiliate program.
The Jackpot Freerolls tourneys are huge, of course. And you might play for three hours and win a nickel. Look at the payout. It's nice if the payout goes deep, but of course the deeper it goes the less the top finishers get. I recall that on 888 the top 246 finishers get a prize, but first gets $2.10 or something. Hardly worth the time investment if you are looking for free money, but I suppose it's good practice. That's why I do them when convenient.
The PS pokerschool open freerolls are similar. Yes, they run all day. But it takes hours to do one, and the prize pot is $10.00 total. Do it for the practice, not the payout. And if you're a new player learning the basics of the game through pokerschool then that's all it's meant to be.

Oops, after I posted this I remembered that my 888 game wasn't a Jackpot Freerolls tourney, but one of their "Snap $20" freerolls open to all. Those are like the PokerSchool Opens, good only for practise. I don't recall what the payout structure is on 888, only that I recall thinking that the winners didn't get much at all but the payout ran deep. Regardless, the Jackpot Freerolls are worth playing but for practice only not for the bucks in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
A

Amish_player

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All freerolls seem to be down at ACR currently. :(

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level