Jackpot Freerolls

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess nothing ventured then nothing gained. I must give this place a try and see if I can win a few shackles. Thanks for the information.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are pretty tough to get in deep. Very wild at the start.

If I'm close I will pay for the addon if I am short stacked a the end of late registration.

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
This tournament is good if you want to win around 25 cents. There are a lot of players and it take hours just to get to the InTheMoney places. I did it a few times but it's not worth your time.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use all the freerollsd and micro tournaments to try to get better, it's not about the money for me. If I cant never get a win or two at the free level, then I am not going to be fodder for the pros.

Right now I don't even qualify for the .10 buy in tournaments as thy kick my butt. That is why I do the ACR freerolls for $10.00 best finish there was 2nd place, but have not made it back to the money yet, makes me think that was a fluke.

Thats why I am trying to get qualified for CardsChat freerolls, they are for better money and against better players that I should learn from, before making my move to the next level. Which I think CardsChat offers a $3 buy MTT.

So this is where we begin and win or lose, make it big or small I plan to always be apart of
CardsChat.

So don't let those little freerols fool you, you think they play better at the $10 level, I watched some of the tables and they are almost worse than a freeroll or $.10 buy in.
This tournament is good if you want to win around 25 cents. There are a lot of players and it take hours just to get to the InTheMoney places. I did it a few times but it's not worth your time.

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I use all the freerollsd and micro tournaments to try to get better, it's not about the money for me. If I cant never get a win or two at the free level, then I am not going to be fodder for the pros.

Right now I don't even qualify for the .10 buy in tournaments as thy kick my butt. That is why I do the ACR freerolls for $10.00 best finish there was 2nd place, but have not made it back to the money yet, makes me think that was a fluke.

Thats why I am trying to get qualified for CardsChat freerolls, they are for better money and against better players that I should learn from, before making my move to the next level. Which I think CardsChat offers a $3 buy MTT.

So this is where we begin and win or lose, make it big or small I plan to always be apart of
CardsChat.

So don't let those little freerols fool you, you think they play better at the $10 level, I watched some of the tables and they are almost worse than a freeroll or $.10 buy in.

I also play freerolls to get better but I've started losing more often by bad beats, rather than me not taking good decisions. That's when it's time to leave freerolls alone because there players just bluff, they have nothing to lose, and you have nothing to learn.
Not all freerolls are like this, but if you notice you get bad beats while taking the right decisions it's time to move on.

0.10 buyin, you might even count it as a freeroll, people play the same, they have almost nothing to lose.

People play at their best when they have something to lose.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive been playing these freerolls on 888 and now PP, and placed in the money a few times. I like them :)

A

aMazing33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
ZA
Chips
Registered and going to try my hand at this freeroll��

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Just incredible! It remains to practice winning a tournament twice a week. Let's play guys.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play these a good bit, I haven't played them in quite a while now. Good luck.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These tournaments. I have to agree that it is very useful for anyone who wants to create their bankroll.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm registered there but haven't really had a chance to play them yet..

I think you'd want to be registered on every site they're associated with to be ready for the day you pick up a 1st... Then play every single tourney for the next 7 days... Haha..

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I regularly play these tournaments but I am not registered on this site! Somebody tell me whether it is necessary to win the jackpot to be registered with them?

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes you need to be registered at Jackpot freerolls to claim any prizes,not just jackpots.Also being a member of at least one of their affiliates increases your prize :)
Ive only had one $5 payout from them so far but it went through just fine,was happy about that.It was a weekly leaderboard prize i think for a 1st and a 5th ...something like that.
So if you place well in a couple but miss any jackpot winnings theres a good chance of a few extra dollars.Well worth the effort considering its an enjoyable passtime in my mind.gl 2u in 2020.
Oh and there is no hassle in joining either,very simple and straightforward,love it.

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play when I can. I usually have time for cardchat

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I regularly play these tournaments but I am not registered on this site! Somebody tell me whether it is necessary to win the jackpot to be registered with them?

Try to win their jackpot without having acc in www.jackpotfreerolls.com - good luck with that ;)

Therefore obvious answer is no :bebored:

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just posting to let you guys know of a new freeroll that I've found. Go to Jackpotfreerolls.com and register and you get a password to freerolls in most Poker rooms. If you win 2 tournaments in a week you win the Jackpot, which is currently over $80,000. Each freeroll also has a $250 pot, not bad. See you at the tables.
These freerolls from Jack are more suitable for crazy lucky people. There are a lot of crazy players playing there who bet everything with any card.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in any free roll I can get into, I do not do well as its all luck for about the first hour with all the all in's. If I actually am patient and take the time to let the game come to me and I do much better. Your bankroll can be grown fairly quick if you play in all the right tournaments and take you time. It is very difficult but better than spending your own dollars.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in any free roll I can get into, I do not do well as its all luck for about the first hour with all the all in's. If I actually am patient and take the time to let the game come to me and I do much better. Your bankroll can be grown fairly quick if you play in all the right tournaments and take you time. It is very difficult but better than spending your own dollars.

Well said. Patience is key and can help anyone build a bankroll.

1slsick

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the bottom of the prize information page, it says:

**Players whose poker accounts are not tracked to us will only receive 50% of the advertised Jackpot prizes for 2 wins, so make sure you create any new poker accounts through our Sign Up links next to each freeroll!

Does that mean I can still win 50% of the Jackpot prizes if I didn't sign up for the poker room through them? Do I just need to add my usernames for the poker rooms on their site? Not sure if I'm reading that correctly.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
At the bottom of the prize information page, it says:

**Players whose poker accounts are not tracked to us will only receive 50% of the advertised Jackpot prizes for 2 wins, so make sure you create any new poker accounts through our Sign Up links next to each freeroll!

Does that mean I can still win 50% of the Jackpot prizes if I didn't sign up for the poker room through them? Do I just need to add my usernames for the poker rooms on their site? Not sure if I'm reading that correctly.

Pretty sure you can request for accounts to be tracked/linked, I'm in the process of doing so with partypoker and apparently might get some free spins tickets for the effort.

Apart from that, what you said sounds to be a logical interpretation. Might be worth double checking though!

Freeroll Passwords