Jackpot Freerolls

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today there is a Jackpot freeroll in the pokerstars. For who play PS and like this freeroll, it is a tip.

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing in these for a few months. If you get first place in 2 consecutive games, you win 50% or something of the jackpot (currently at 95 thousand dollars)
If you come top 10 in two games within a 7 day period you get $50 I think.
I have never come in top 10 (11th was my best so far) :(
Basically, if you manage to come top 3 in a tournament, it gives you big incentive to play in the next game (which could win you tens of thousands, if you come in first again - nearly impossible) and to play in the jackpot freerolls for the next week, because if you come 1st place again within that week, you get like $1000 or something (lower amounts if you manage 2nd or 3rd within the week).

A

a37001977

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The prize is good. But the field is huge

J

Jacoval2010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen that works really jackpots are very good prizes.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just posting to let you guys know of a new freeroll that I've found. Go to Jackpotfreerolls.com and register and you get a password to freerolls in most Poker rooms. If you win 2 tournaments in a week you win the Jackpot, which is currently over $80,000. Each freeroll also has a $250 pot, not bad. See you at the tables.

And you are to take part in them? And if you could get a little bit of jackpot?:confused::confused::confused:

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FYI:
The jackspot (after win two freerolls) is just valid for users that registered USING THE JACKSPOT COUPON.

AntonEast

AntonEast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot of players and small prices if you dont end up on the final table, a lot of hours for almost nothing, but its free and a great way to learn poker if you're a beginner

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play these tournaments several months,previously it was easy to take a little money,now it's more difficult to reach places that take money,number of participants in tournaments is doubled, a lot of players, a lot of time to play in tournaments,tournaments are played by a minimum of 5-6 hours,I'm a few months ago had a good ranking on the leaderboard, I got money plus for my placement, last month I did not get in the winning places but these are free roll tournaments is good to practice poker:)

AntonEast

AntonEast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To get the jackpot you have to have a huge lot of luck, but its not impossible to win small money and risk nothnig.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played in a couple of these. A lot of donks here, so you really have to pick the hands you play.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also stopped doing those freerolls (too many people playing now). On party poker for example, the Jackpot freeroll has almost 1500 players (for 250$ prize pool) and it takes forever to play one.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I was in the tournament, finished his 81. It's not that often I can go so far

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do like Jackpot freerolls.
The best place I have finished is rank 16.

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not play so often in these tournaments, earlier it was easier to come to a place that takes money, now the number of participants doubled many hard you can hope for a good result, but these are free roll tournaments is good to practice poker, if I get a cent well if not at least I practiced a poker:)

P

pooxer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this freeroll prize is very few but player is so much thanks for info
i play some times but no interesting

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you get the password for this match?:)

Hamdiben

Hamdiben

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate that type of tournement cause many peoples starts their play by making ''all in'' all the time because it's a freeroll

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah huge Fields. and then you Go crazy playing for a long time and dont even cash. or just win a couple cents. LOL

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Huge fields and prize is a bit top heavy but they are free mostly and are offered on a lot of sites.
I won't recommend using rebuy option cost of rebuy is usually more than a min cash.
There is a $0.01 buyin one on pokerstars a lot less fishes in it.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not heard anything about this website. Will need to try. Suddenly - good topic.

Freeroll Passwords