Jackpot Freerolls

S2ntos

S2ntos

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the link.try to win as usual.

Socialpro29

Socialpro29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just registered here myself, i have not played in any of the freerolls they have yet but i am certainly planning on it. Thanks for putting it out there, was thinking about doing so myself but now i see i do not have to.

B

Birdman33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks but i had just found it also. i have played in a couple but no luck so far. People are playing loose in those. goodluck

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Ok , I've heard about Jackpot Freerolls , I even went on Jackpotfreerolls.com website , copied the passwords and registered to some oturs on ACR and pokerstars ( 0.01$ you pay ) and I lately tried them on 888poker .

A lot of freerollers get into these games , many russians:D , making it difficult to make it to the goodpaying positions .Rarily it's completely free on pokerstars and then 9 or 10 k enter the game hehe ...

Winning the jackpot is very hard to achieve ,and there are some rules that make it even harder and reduce the payout (it depends on if you win a tour witha big prize or not , how many hours or days will pass , etc .) .You can win 75%, 50%(impossible) or 25% of the jackpot (if I remember correct ) .

But this doesn't bothers me , another thing is on my mind , why do they organise all these freerolls with all this money on all these sites ... Is it completely free ???:confused: :confused: :confused: How could it be that possible ,all this money....Do you have to sign up through their site??Fortunately or not I haven't earned anything but pennies till now , Im going to ask a question , send question to their support contact email ...

It might be a silly question but...better be answered ....;)

B

Birdman33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes winning the jackpot would be near impossible but it will pay like 48 for 1st. That's not bad for a free roll. This is on ACR

cr0thund3r

cr0thund3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
too many players, plus you must register to the poker rooms using their own links, and I have account on all of those poker rooms already, as many people do, but its nice to play the freerolls, bagged 6$ for 7th place the other day

B

BadluckBubba

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive enjoyed the ones on acr so far. Think ive only not money'd once. Lots and lots of players but its a nice structure with a great payout for free entry.

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with so many players in jackpot freerolls u can hardly make it in top 10... to recieve the jackpot we have to do it twice...are you kidding me!

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok , I've heard about Jackpot Freerolls , I even went on Jackpotfreerolls.com website , copied the passwords and registered to some oturs on ACR and pokerstars ( 0.01$ you pay ) and I lately tried them on 888poker .

A lot of freerollers get into these games , many russians:D , making it difficult to make it to the goodpaying positions .Rarily it's completely free on pokerstars and then 9 or 10 k enter the game hehe ...

Winning the jackpot is very hard to achieve ,and there are some rules that make it even harder and reduce the payout (it depends on if you win a tour witha big prize or not , how many hours or days will pass , etc .) .You can win 75%, 50%(impossible) or 25% of the jackpot (if I remember correct ) .

But this doesn't bothers me , another thing is on my mind , why do they organise all these freerolls with all this money on all these sites ... Is it completely free ???:confused: :confused: :confused: How could it be that possible ,all this money....Do you have to sign up through their site??Fortunately or not I haven't earned anything but pennies till now , Im going to ask a question , send question to their support contact email ...

It might be a silly question but...better be answered ....;)
It's like an advertisement bringing players to there forums and bringing players to sites I'm sure they get a kick back for players that sight up under there links. Believe me every one gets there share. Just enjoy like you said there free it's a win win

J

JessiPinkman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I on Monday won 0.08)) what to do with so much money?))

can be played by 2 cents in the End of sieves or micro cash games, or winning on the bank and collect) There are many freerolls with a good chance to win at least a dollar.

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site is reliable? Someone already received Some money ?

leandrette

leandrette

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the info, more freerolls is good :)

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
prizes are good ... but the people very much)) try to pull at least once) and it is necessary for the two jackpot

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info. I see someone posted the schedule. ACR is attracting a lot of freerolls, this site included, must be good money in it for the participating sites and the room.

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The tournament is good because from series freeroll tournaments. I played him a couple of times, nothing much except I twice entered the prize pool, there are more players and a long period of late registration.On the other hand, since it's a big tournament there are plenty of bingo players I don't like it, whenever I play some freeroll tournament over 500 players, many of them spoiling the game by playing bingo and poker

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
too many players, plus you must register to the poker rooms using their own links, and I have account on all of those poker rooms already, as many people do, but its nice to play the freerolls, bagged 6$ for 7th place the other day

So what do you do if you already have an account on their website & they asy you must use their own links?

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Occasionally playing these freerolls. If the structure was turbo that is there to play but the tournament goes on for a very long time up to the normal prizes to get very difficult

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play there all the time) good tournaments

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played this freeroll of JackPot at partypoker some times and I finished ITM 3 or 4 times! The prize is not that big if you not reach the FT and the freeroll normally has about 900 players. But I think that it runs in other poker rooms as well.

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with so many players in jackpot freerolls u can hardly make it in top 10... to recieve the jackpot we have to do it twice...are you kidding me!

I have read their terms and conditions, too much written & too confusing.
can anybody clear it in plain simple English?:)

Do we have to come ???
a)1st twice in a week or
b)top 10 twice a week or
c)just 'in the money' twice a week to claim the jack pot?

Freeroll Passwords