Jackpot Freerolls

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to be or become a very good poker player, playing Jackpot freerolls on ACR is not the way to go. Now for clarification, I late registered on 3/4, and basically won every flip but 2 for a 10th place finish out of 1332 players. However, I have enough sense to know that this is not how you play poker if you want to have long term success. The biggest problem with the ACR Jackpot freerolls is that the blind structures run like a turbo but even worse so that by the time you get to the end of registration, which is 2 hours, the blinds are already at 500/1000, 100 ante, so if you come in for the minimum you have 2.5 big blinds. The tournament use to be better when the registration period was an hour but now not only have they increased the registration period but they've also increased the rebuy and add as well. I contacted the people at Jackpot about this and I understand why they did it because they need to generate more funds and this is how they have decided to do it. But long term, these freerolls are for new players and players looking to make a quick score and move up out of microstakes.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do really hate the structure of that freeroll, cause it throws you into "push or fold" mode very quickly and then it's mostly about luck, but i still play it regularly, because of juicy prize pool.

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's all about signing up correctly and actually winning top 3 in 2 consecutive games. Then you win a portion of the jackpot. I came in 3rd, once, but got knocked out on the next game in 80th.

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey thank you for the info!! I will definitely be heading over there after this comment :)

T

Tman300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These tournaments give you a good opportunity to try to make $$ with a .01 cent buyin plus a password a huge field but what do u expect from a freeroll never made it to the last table but I'll eventually get there

delta50

delta50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
got my partner sign up,but shes only playing on sky poker.shes only played in 6 games,miraculously she won the first 1,sadly only finished 17th in the next so no bonus,then was 21st then a very disappointing 149th,then 5th and amazingly by hook crook and a damn lot of luck she finished 4th and was within the 7 day time frame so as qualified to make a claim.like me she was already a member of sky,so hasnt joined through any jackpot.com links.
those of you with loads of free time should join jackpotfreerolls.com and play in as many as you possibly can,youve nothing to lose and maybe a nice few bucks to win.good luck

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I win two tournaments PS jacpot 00.1
I will win 80,000 dollars?

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, this is a good share of $ 250 quite a lot, but here the field of players is just awful and a huge number of maniacs who expose all garbage hoping for luck which happens on their side knocking out bonus hands ... and this is very pleasant

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has a member of CC ever gotten top 3 in two tournaments in a row and won a portion of the Jackpot ?????

I actually came in 3rd place once, but botched it and came 66th in the next one. :frown:
Has anyone here ever won money by getting top 10 twice within 7 days?

delta50

delta50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has a member of CC ever gotten top 3 in two tournaments in a row and won a portion of the Jackpot ?????

I actually came in 3rd place once, but botched it and came 66th in the next one. :frown:

i posted earlier in this thread that id finished first in 2 within 7 days,and won a few bucks.i only play on coral poker and sky poker,no doubt if someone as the time play on all the sites ,they will have a good chance of reaching top 10 in 2 within 7 days.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

me, i have done it 2 times (3rd and 8th) (6th and 10th)

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive won a few events finished 5th last event havent been able to hit 2 in a row yet. I play acr then intertops. Just bad luck im gonna get two top finishes

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played in a few of these jackpot freerolls, they are hard to win and winning two or finishing in the top 5 two in 1 week is like being hit by a strike of lighting (meaning the odds are like winning the lottery)

R

Rodrigonog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played the Jackpots tournaments too but the difficulty of these tournaments are thousands of participants, very competitive. I stopped playing because I did not have any more tickets (laughs)

T

Tman300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are different poker sites than have a jackpots freeoll, i think somebody will get that jackpot if you play and get 1st place back to back in different sites eg pokerstars and partypoker

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Continue playing at pokerstars and 888 , untill now not any success , meaning any big win :( . Very loose players , tough for me to get closer to top 15% of winning places . Wish good luck to all for the games to come .

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have participated in these freerolls and man they are difficult especially to get to the top because the luck you need and some breaks going your way.

Its especially long in terms of duration of time to get to the top.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is there late registration or only late rebuys?

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in these tournaments has late registration has rebuys several levels, there are many players it is difficult to reach ITM, formerly the number of players was less than half than it is now, now a lot of players want to play a free roll tournament, sometimes playing and 4- 5 hours and you get 1-2 euro, only placed the 1-5 place get a higher amount of money, I have not played in these tournaments several months now it is difficult to come to ITM, but it's worth to play these tournaments because the jackpot excellent , you can take a good amount of money:)good luck to all who will participate in these tournaments:)

Freeroll Passwords