GGPoker Poker Official Thread

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Too bad this GG Hud only works during the tournament you're playing.
When you play the same villain in another tournament these statistics start from scratch, it should be cumulative.
Actually this reset makes sense. It's a compromise between someone who doesn't want to be tracked and someone who wants to have access to such information.
You probably recognize some regulars you usually play anyway.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I have been playing on pokerstars all my life and will be playing for more years but have to say GGPoker App has to be the best poker app in the world 🌎 for now.keep building.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read reviews - everyone really likes this poker room

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It's a different skin, they all have different regulations. Natural 8 , Betkings and Olybet are all different skins.
what the hell is a skin? please explain more
for me a skin is a visual thing only, the system/network behind different skins is still the same

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today I couldn't access it at all, I contacted them by email, they said they were aware of it and they apologized, but I don't have access, did anyone else have difficulties or couldn't access it today?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Time to close this thread too? The rep is no more active here and is not answering questions anymore. He took exactly the same route as the first rep.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what the hell is a skin? please explain more
for me a skin is a visual thing only, the system/network behind different skins is still the same
You already said it yourself. Its only a visual thing. Some nerworks have different skins, which means multiple companies in one network basically. Winning poker has different skins for example, Bcp, Acr and some others. Chico has Sportsbetting, Bol and Tiger.

You are playing against the same opponents.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
You already said it yourself. Its only a visual thing. Some nerworks have different skins, which means multiple companies in one network basically. Winning poker has different skins for example, Bcp, Acr and some others. Chico has Sportsbetting, Bol and Tiger.

You are playing against the same opponents.
still, this skin stuff doesn't explain why a network advertises ggpoker in Estonia when official ggpoker says it doesn't offer games in Estonia.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I already had the GG poker software installed and at first I played several tournaments with the CC password but then they changed and I couldn't see the passes anymore. Will I be able to see them again? thank you

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still, this skin stuff doesn't explain why a network advertises ggpoker in Estonia when official ggpoker says it doesn't offer games in Estonia.
ok i did not know this was your query. maybe some gg skin accepts estonian players because its a regulated skin? for example i can see dutch players on GG while they seem to be gone on stars. they must have some kind of special deal with GG or one of its skins. thats the only explanation that makes sense.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I already had the GG poker software installed and at first I played several tournaments with the CC password but then they changed and I couldn't see the passes anymore. Will I be able to see them again? thank you
if you can no more see them then there is no way to play them anymore. here no one can help you and GG support can and will also do nothing.

are you from brazil? because i read here before that for brazilian players those tournaments suddenly dissapeared. no idea why because brasil is not a regulated country.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
ok i did not know this was your query. maybe some gg skin accepts estonian players because its a regulated skin? for example i can see dutch players on GG while they seem to be gone on stars. they must have some kind of special deal with GG or one of its skins. thats the only explanation that makes sense.

This is the truth.

It's regulated markets. For instance another network her, MGN are big in Scandinavia, like Betsson, Betsafe and Coolbet. But in the UK they use a different skin. I can't even log in there.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I propose to have at least one game weekly for platinum level only. Personally, I haven't even played the CC games in this room anymore because there are always a lot of registrations and very long tournaments.

Not so much because of the length of the tournament but also because the schedules are not good for me. It's just my opinion

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Nothing major but these chips show up once in a while on my avatar, just curious why. They don't disappear until I click on them. Any one know?

Gg

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello GGPoker representative! It would be great if all members of the CC club played freerolls! I'm waiting for a positive decision...
Hi, yeah totally understand that you would like to be able to participate - if you provide me with your GG Nickname I will see what we can do, no guarantees though as generally speaking you need to have signed up with a CC code - alternatively you can email us at help@ggpoker.com & we can also take a look from there ✌️

I am extremely disappointed!!! I can't log in to my account now! wrote to help@ggpoker.c
om! they answered me .... that there is no such account and nickname! which is surprising, I was withdrawing money to skrill !! how to explain it!??? my nickname at millya GGPoker
I'm shocked !!!

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i would like to suggest mixed games for GGPoker like omaha eight or better, stud variations, plo 6 cards and u guys should really add sit and goes it´s about time. Also could add Sports betting to compete with PokerStars.

fadred719

fadred719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
ggpoker is a great room.I want to ask: is the layout update expected in the near future?

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hi GGPoker representative + CC friends! Does anyone have same problem with GGpoker client?

Everything works fine until this morning...

(Uninstall and install it again - same)

Opeeet

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hi GGPoker representative + CC friends! Does anyone have same problem with GGpoker client?

Everything works fine until this morning...

(Uninstall and install it again - same)

View attachment 319305
I have to quote myself - it's not a first time...lol

Fix it, GGPoker support crew is cool! :)

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi, yeah totally understand that you would like to be able to participate - if you provide me with your GG Nickname I will see what we can do, no guarantees though as generally speaking you need to have signed up with a CC code - alternatively you can email us at help@ggpoker.com & we can also take a look from there ✌️
Samuel, I have the same problem, I am even sure I registered via Cardschat two years ago...could you take a look to grant me access to CC freerolls?
My GG user name is: "wolfi1981"

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Samuel, I have the same problem, I am even sure I registered via Cardschat two years ago...could you take a look to grant me access to CC freerolls?
My GG user name is: "wolfi1981"
Having read this thread, I doubt he could. Samuel has been absent for a couple of months and has been ignoring Debi as well..

LelepAcKPot

LelepAcKPot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Welcome to our CardsChat GGPoker thread 👋

Please use this space to discuss all things GGPoker 💬

Here you will be able to stay up-to-date with GGPoker's promotions & events 📅

You can comment below with any questions, suggestions & feedback you may have & we will promptly respond.

For any account or gameplay support requests please head over to our r/GGPokerCommunity Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GGPokerCommunity/ or alternatively send our support team an email directly at help@ggpoker.com.

Create a GGPoker account here: https://gg.gl/CCSignUp
( UK players: https://gg.gl/CCSignUpUK )

Good luck & have fun !

View attachment 310356
Wonderful site at moment. Playing Cardschat’s Freerolls and loving both: freerolls and site. Congratulations and tnxu for Community.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having read this thread, I doubt he could. Samuel has been absent for a couple of months and has been ignoring Debi as well..
Yes exactly and as far as i know germans can not play in those freerolls anymore anyway. Linked or not. Its because of regulations.

At least i remember having read this here somewhere.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes exactly and as far as i know germans can not play in those freerolls anymore anyway. Linked or not. Its because of regulations.
I have played in a CC one before and I'm in germany too.

Not sure if different states have a different regulation though.