ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Hi, your account does indeed need to be linked upon sign-up in order to be eligible to play the CC private games - best thing to do here is send us an email at help@ggpoker.com with 'CardsChat' in the subject line & we will see what we can do.

Let me know if you need any further support.
I email them and they said the same thing .

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hello i cant play your client wont start !
And my internet is good! what is the problem can you help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_73.png
    Screenshot_73.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
hello i cant play your client wont start !
And my internet is good! what is the problem can you help me?
The rep has been here two months ago.

So better contact the customer support by email. They are usually pretty fast.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played in a CC one before and I'm in Germany too.

Not sure if different states have a different regulation though.
Are u still able to play?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't tried recently but just checked and still see them in the lobby.
Ok thanka so looks like i was wrong. Very weird that they would dissappear for some people only. I am not linked but still could see them sometimes in the past. Since a few months no more.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Ok thanjs so looks like i was wrong. Very weird that they woukd dissappear for sone people only. I am not linked but still could see them sometimes in the past. Since a few months no more.
Very weird. Guess there are things that can't be understood 😅

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What codes could I use for my first deposit?
I've just read in other thread that you can receive some tickets, but idk if that's automatic.
I share this, just in case someone is thinking in making a deposit.

Today I used my last deposit bonus tickets.
  • Amount deposited: $20
  • Free tickets: won $55.80
  • AoF daily bonus: I complete 4 out of 6. Won C$17.50, but I lost $19.99 in order to get the bonuses. So technically I lost $2.40, but hopefully I can make some profit with that C$.
I quit to get the second day bonus (C$10) cause I was already losing like $6, with more than 300 hands left.
And the last day, I didn't even try it (C$10 for 1k hands, plus C$10 if you complete the 6 daily bonuses).

Edit: I add, it would be reasonable not even try to get the daily bonuses, at least you already know that you have a good profit playing AoF cash.

Last edited:
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I share this, just in case someone is thinking in making a deposit.

Today I used my last deposit bonus tickets.
  • Amount deposited: $20
  • Free tickets: won $55.80
  • AoF daily bonus: I complete 4 out of 6. Won C$17.50, but I lost $19.99 in order to get the bonuses. So technically I lost $2.40, but hopefully I can make some profit with that C$.
I quit to get the second day bonus (C$10) cause I was already losing like $6, with more than 300 hands left.
And the last day, I didn't even try it (C$10 for 1k hands, plus C$10 if you complete the 6 daily bonuses).

Edit: I add, it would be reasonable not even try to get the daily bonuses, at least you already know that you have a good profit playing AoF cash.
Good luck with those C$.

You also joining the honeymoon promotion?

P

plusia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
GG poker is not allowed in my country (Greece) ..I believe that many players would prefer it if it ever came
GG please come in Greece

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Hi people. I try to create GGpoker account on https://gg.gl/CCSignUp, but there is no possibility to choice my country, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I think that I can't create this account from my country. Is this correct? Thanks for your answer.

AD_all

AD_all

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Nothing major but these chips show up once in a while on my avatar, just curious why. They don't disappear until I click on them. Any one know?

View attachment 318332
Hi there friend.
What you are referring to is a new feature.
Please try to scroll your mouse wheel over your avatar.
You can now shuffle your chips!
Click on it to remove it

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi people. I try to create GGpoker account on https://gg.gl/CCSignUp, but there is no possibility to choice my country, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I think that I can't create this account from my country. Is this correct? Thanks for your answer.
If your country not shows upon registration then its indeed not possible. Maybe try another Skin in the same network like Natural8 for example.

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Today i burnout try to accomplish honeymoon challange get AA in AoF, who brilliant brain make it challange???
I just furstraited... It like 150 hands was played and 20$ in trash just for trying to catch gods of random.
Again thanks for that challange a lot...

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm sorry that again with problems from the honeymoon tasks, again an epic task is not at the skill level but again for luck, just wonderful tasks, you need to win with a full house combination...
Any advice, what to do in this situation?

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
"We are running a quick maintenance and upcoming tournaments will be canceled and refunded. We will be back in full service soon"
- GGPoker (27/12)

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else having an issue where the balance is now showing zero dollars? Is this due to the site maintenance? I had over $400+ yesterday just log in today and my balance is zero!!!

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Anyone else having an issue where the balance is now showing zero dollars? Is this due to the site maintenance? I had over $400+ yesterday just log in today and my balance is zero!!!
I played my family freebie earlier and still had my hundred bucks but now I checked again and it also shows 0. 😶

I assume it's due to the maintenance though. At least I hope so and not that a hacker cleared all accounts. 🙊😱

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played my family freebie earlier and still had my hundred bucks but now I checked again and it also shows 0. 😶

I assume it's due to the maintenance though. At least I hope so and not that a hacker cleared all accounts. 🙊😱
Hopefully, usually there is a notification about scheduled maintenance though whereas this time nothing only a tweet about hour ago, makes me suspicious that there servers could be under attack. Hopefully the funds will be back once maintenance is done.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
great website lol.. my funds are gone since maintenance today

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
great website lol.. my funds are gone since maintenance today
Their email support replied that they are having problems and that they intend to resolve the problem soon.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
same problem here.. man I'm happy it wasn't much....
Sounds like an epic fail in the tech department. or someone embazzled.... just the two options out there

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
To ease everyone's minds.
Apparently it's a Software bug .pretty fast support I must say :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-27-19-34-05-748_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-27-19-34-05-748_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 6