GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Thanks for the answer!

My question was if I could be using GGpoker with H2n open, as I use it on PS.
I tested it and apparently I can leave the H2N open, it just doesn't work on the GG, no problems for me because the GG has its own HUD (although incomplete).

Can I be punished just for having the H2N open (even though it's not working) ??
It's unlikely you would receive a suspension or ban for this, though I couldn't guarantee it - if our software detected activity on the program whilst you were playing on GG then our security team would need to investigate - best thing to do is to keep it closed whilst playing on GG, & if you do run into any issues just give me a shout 🤙

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
@GGPokerSamuel @GGPokerCasey
Hi guys & gals,
wanted to ask, why we players from Germany, who has account affiliated with CardsChat cannot play in CardsChat sponsored freeroll games???
I use to play them, but for some time now, I cannot.
I register through CardsChat link, to be affiliated player.
Now, I can play real money games, no issue whatsoever.
But, that we are not able to play in freerolls even when we're affiliated with the CardsChat, doesn't make any sense.
Hey, if you signed up with a CC code & can't see the CC freerolls then please send us an email at help@ggpoker.com with 'CardsChat' in the subject field & I will take a look, alternatively you can let me know your GG Nickname 👍

hugotcardoso

hugotcardoso

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Good morning, I can't create an account on GGPoker because the verification code doesn't arrive in my mailbox, how do I create it?
thank you.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's unlikely you would receive a suspension or ban for this, though I couldn't guarantee it - if our software detected activity on the program whilst you were playing on GG then our security team would need to investigate - best thing to do is to keep it closed whilst playing on GG, & if you do run into any issues just give me a shout 🤙
@GGPokerSamuel

Thank you Samuel!
I contacted GG, and they asked me to check at https://help.ggpoker.com/

After checking I was able to find the answer to my question. haha
They say that they do not recommend using third-party programs while GG is open, but that it does not incur any penalty as in the example of using H2N on PS, and GG open.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey, if you signed up with a CC code & can't see the CC freerolls then please send us an email at help@ggpoker.com with 'CardsChat' in the subject field & I will take a look, alternatively you can let me know your GG Nickname 👍
Thanks for answering.
My GG ID:
bosnae92
and I am player in germany.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, yeah totally understand that you would like to be able to participate - if you provide me with your GG Nickname I will see what we can do, no guarantees though as generally speaking you need to have signed up with a CC code - alternatively you can email us at help@ggpoker.com & we can also take a look from there ✌️
Can i send you my nickname via pn and you check for me too? Thanks a lot.

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Welcome to our CardsChat GGPoker thread 👋

Please use this space to discuss all things GGPoker 💬

Here you will be able to stay up-to-date with GGPoker's promotions & events 📅

You can comment below with any questions, suggestions & feedback you may have & we will promptly respond.

For any account or gameplay support requests please head over to our r/GGPokerCommunity Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GGPokerCommunity/ or alternatively send our support team an email directly at help@ggpoker.com.

Create a GGPoker account here: https://gg.gl/CCSignUp
( UK players: https://gg.gl/CCSignUpUK )

Good luck & have fun !

View attachment 310356

where can i find the freerolls at gg poker?

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips

Hi, yeah totally understand that you would like to be able to participate - if you provide me with your GG Nickname I will see what we can do, no guarantees though as generally speaking you need to have signed up with a CC code - alternatively you can email us at help@ggpoker.com & we can also take a look from there ✌️
My nickname is GGPoker - millya

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have started the verification process three times already and I never got any info why I have to restart again. I have no time to redo things over and over. 🙄

So it looks like GG doesn't really want my money. 🤣

So I keep it at 888 and PS for now. 🤓

S

shadoman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
My question is why is there a lack of freerolls or ones that are open to everyone. The cardschat freerolls are for new members that have to use the cardschat link on signup. I mention this because in previous rooms since the beginning of the poker boom had several freerolls daily accessible to everyone. This was not only open to just members from certain forums, I am sure players appreciate the daily freebie but that is one single freeroll and not exactly a good builder. Even the 50 or 25 dollar freeroll a couple times a day would be a positive, it doesn't have to be a 100 dollar prize pool.

S

shadoman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
where can i find the freerolls at gg poker?
The freerolls are listed under the private tab. in ggpoker click tournaments and ensure the private tab is highlighted/selected. They are password locked or some require tickets by invitation , any of the ones i have found atleast.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just something I noticed on GG Poker, I recently withdrew funds for the first time since I have been on GG and just like someone flipped a switch I can not win on GG...rarely do I now even win a hand regardless of my starting cards....is this just GG's way of paying me back for withdrawing? or am I just a little paranoid and this is the normal flow of things??? Really I am able to lose with AA,KK,QQ. etc starting cards...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just something I noticed on GG Poker, I recently withdrew funds for the first time since I have been on GG and just like someone flipped a switch I can not win on GG...rarely do I now even win a hand regardless of my starting cards....is this just GG's way of paying me back for withdrawing? or am I just a little paranoid and this is the normal flow of things??? Really I am able to lose with AA,KK,QQ. etc starting cards...

Haven't you heard of this before? It's been on all sites since the beginning of time >>>> the famous 'Withdrawal Curse'
(there's also the First Depositor's 'Run Like God Mode'.... where one will wish they'd started off their play in High Stakes because they simply could not lose during their first week of playing on a site)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My question is why is there a lack of freerolls or ones that are open to everyone. The cardschat freerolls are for new members that have to use the cardschat link on signup. I mention this because in previous rooms since the beginning of the poker boom had several freerolls daily accessible to everyone. This was not only open to just members from certain forums, I am sure players appreciate the daily freebie but that is one single freeroll and not exactly a good builder. Even the 50 or 25 dollar freeroll a couple times a day would be a positive, it doesn't have to be a 100 dollar prize pool.

My question regarding this is.... if sites are no longer doing this these days, perhaps it has been shown that this is no longer a decent marketing tool. Perhaps this doesn't actually bring any money onto the site?
In the past (pre 2009), I'm guessing that pokersites ran so many freerolls & promos because it would draw in more customers (players would get a feel for it, realize they enjoy it and then make a deposit in hopes of playing better games and bigger prizepools).

GGPoker actually offers lots of stuff for micro stakes players. When I first deposited to the site I assumed from looking at the tourney lobby that I'd really need to be playing $10+ buyin MTT's as there didn't seem to be much below this.... but actually there is. GG even offers a bunch of super micro stakes MTT's that have ZERO rake! They are called T$ Builder tourneys. Buyins for these seem to range from $0.25 to $2. What an awesome deal!!!! (meanwhile on some other sites (ie. iPoker network, pokerstars) they are heavily taxing the micros and charging ridiculous rake that makes the games so much harder to beat).

Also, as a Canadian I've found it quite easy to deposit onto GGPoker.... and when I see some players regularly playing $1,000 to $10,000 buyin MTT's on there it increases my confidence in the site a bunch.

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe add postflop stats in GGPoker HUD, please? At least C-bet%? Or WTSD%?

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My nickname is GGPoker - millya
waiting for an answer! I didn’t write to support and I won’t write! It is FORBIDDEN to contact about freelors CC!!!

Statsman1

Statsman1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
@GGPokerSamuel...

I am in Ontario - I read that I was supposed to log into GG Poker and be instructed how to migrate my account to the new Ontario-based software, but instead, GG is simply not letting me log in at all.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I also believed there was a curse, until after I witdraw $200 , and the next day I won a tournament . :p

S

Suuky10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has the Daily Freebie stopped working for anyone else after the update?

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i asked a withdrawal yesterday by neteller method. how many days it takes to receive the payment?

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
yep, same here.
I am not sure if that's some country restriction.
It was not before.
I am in Germany.
Has the Daily Freebie stopped working for anyone else after the update?

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
if you're verified User, then it will take a day or two.
I never had issue with depositing or withdrawing from GG.
Always in a day or two.
#i asked a withdrawal yesterday by neteller method. how many days it takes to receive the payment?

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
yep, same here.
I am not sure if that's some country restriction.
It was not before.
I am in Germany.
Its not been working for me or Belpster for the last 2 days. We're in the UK.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I withdrew at the start of the year, and have been doing fine since. Solid in unspectacular throughout this year. I really don't see a difference.