hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Hello I just registered the last week on GG. I played without problems the cardschat freerrolls. But now I not able to see the cardschat freerrolls on the loby. It's there someone who can help on that? Thanks in advance.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Registered in your room, the site automatically identified my country as Albania, but I'm from Kazakhstan

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something here support works the same way as in the application. In no way :LOL:

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
General questions: what happened to sng games on the platform, like for example, 1 table ones or hu (spin & gold is kinda of different beast)? How can I play hu? I haven't also seen any hu mtts, any plans for doing them? What is the reasoning behind mtts starting at around $1, not lower? Are T$ builders dead? I haven't seen them today on the platform.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Something here support works the same way as in the application. In no way :LOL:
When you get the right contact email, they are usually very fast. But hard to get to that at first.

Once I got it, I was verified within a day. Before, two months nothing. 🤣

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you get the right contact email, they are usually very fast. But hard to get to that at first.

Once I got it, I was verified within a day. Before, two months nothing. 🤣
I just got the answer now
"Hi Ермек,
Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately, we do not operate in Kazakhstan as of now, so we can't verify your account.
In order to verify your account, we would require a proof of address for a valid region
Rest assured that if there is any change, we will notify you promptly.
If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to contact us.
Best regards and thank you for your understanding,

Alec
GGPoker Support"

I wonder how I can confirm the address of the region, if, having completely filled out the questionnaire, I indicated the city, address of residence, but the country does not change from Albania. Maybe they think that the city of Almaty is in Albania, but there is Google for those who have not studied geography. Yes, and I saw players from Kazakhstan there, at least the flag was Kazakh

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, and I saw players from Kazakhstan there, at least the flag was Kazakh
Could be those players are currently located elsewhere or use a VPN. 😶

Anyway, pretty weird to me but at least you know a little more now.

Sorry to hear you can't play there, buddy.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Can I play from Argentina or it's restricted to some areas?
You should check their Terms&Conditions:
https%3A%2F%2Fen.ggpoker.com%2Fterms-conditions%2F&usg=AOvVaw0VCLDCCNjgCR50AHAAmXTK

(The rep hasn't showed up in this thread in a while.)

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jesus this site throws out so much set-ups/action hands i'm really starting to question its RNG.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Jesus this site throws out so much set-ups/action hands i'm really starting to question its RNG.
Pretty sure this ^ type of comment belongs elsewhere. Stuff like this on the poker room threads is terrible. (imo)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty sure this ^ type of comment belongs elsewhere. Stuff like this on the poker room threads is terrible. (imo)
Can only second this. What do people expect the rep to answer when they come up with their rigged theories?

Threads like this are to help the players and communicate with them, post that stuff elseswhere please.

The rep has not been seen for a while though and there are many unanswered questions in the thread. Reminds me a bit of the first GG rep that was active here.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Reminds me a bit of the first GG rep that was active here.
That was before my time but I heard someone saying the same.

I assume they think thy're too big for a forum like this. Also PS has no rep here, only the "smaller" rooms seem to have active people on here.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was before my time but I heard someone saying the same.

I assume they think thy're too big for a forum like this. Also PS has no rep here, only the "smaller" rooms seem to have active people on here.
Yeah i mean its not like it would cost them a lot of time to check the thread sometimes and answer peoples questions . I will go with email support if i have any questions in the future, they answer very quick in my experience.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
gg poker is a very interesting poker site the fact that it gives you the info that a hud would is world class amazing i think other poker sites should implement this as well to level the playing field

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What codes could I use for my first deposit?
I've just read in other thread that you can receive some tickets, but idk if that's automatic.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What codes could I use for my first deposit?
I've just read in other thread that you can receive some tickets, but idk if that's automatic.
I recently registered too and when you deposit the minimum amount (with me it was $20), you can choose between the tickets and deposit bonus (which you need to clear first).

So I don't think you need any codes.

If you're not offered the choice, it may work differently for you and you'd have to ask support, I guess. They are usually pretty fast, if you have the right email address. 😅

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
gg poker is a very interesting poker site the fact that it gives you the info that a hud would is world class amazing i think other poker sites should implement this as well to level the playing field
Too bad this GG Hud only works during the tournament you're playing.
When you play the same villain in another tournament these statistics start from scratch, it should be cumulative.