MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi greg!!!
been so long since i deposit gg, i forget how exactly - likely it credit card or e-transfer
i not have skill or bitcoin or complicated stuff like that
from what remember, deposit went smooth

gl gl hope to see you at one the games on gg
i like you ability see what cards would have come, so i get upset i folded lol
no do the gambling at the end for double or zero, i try & lose my meager winning
each time very quick ... yikes sad

blond.jpg
Thanks Krista! I made my first deposit at GGPoker yesterday using Interac e-transfer. Worked flawlessly and instantly!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I see that term "overlay" all the time. Is that just another way of saying that there is a guaranteed prize pool or does it mean something else?

Overlay is money that exceeds the entry fees paid by players.
ie. a $10 satellite guarantees 100 tickets to a $100 mtt.

1,000 players would meet the guarantee.

There are only 750 players in the satellite! there's an overlay of $2,500
(basically your $10 is worth $13.33 before even playing a single hand!!! So we're getting an ROI of +33% just for entering!).

Lots of sites had an overlay in the past.... some still do on occasion.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Worked flawlessly and instantly!

I'm curious if you've had lots of difficulty making deposits on poker sites?

I have made well in excess of 500 deposits to online poker sites. I've almost never experienced a single problem, with almost all of them going through instantly... using a variety of methods (direct bank transfer, credit card (Vanilla Gift Card, MC The Perfect Gift, skrill, Moneybookers, etc.). Years ago there were LOTS of deposit bonus offers (not just initial deposit offers). These days ... not so much but I will always take advantage of any that I hear of.

The only time I've had any difficulty at all in the past 5yrs. was actually on GGpoker just this month. I'd already done the verification process & deposited when I set up my account (a few mos. ago). I went to play some of the cheap wsop games and they wouldn't accept my deposit until I completed the verification process AGAIN, lol. Because of it, I missed the intended satellites & then also the game I wanted to play in (the 'mini' MainEvent). I was only depositing $150 at first too. The following day I was able to make the deposit but it was too late at that point to play the game(s).

I'm glad it's working well for you & you're enjoying the site. I like it too and am hoping to be able to play on there a bunch once my life gets a bit smoother ('if' my life gets a bit smoother :( ) I'm sure my future deposits will go through smoothly.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just don't get why people are so positive about GG poker. It's full of stupid gimmicks that don't add anything to the experience. It looks like it was programmed by a bunch of kids. I don't trust the RNG either. Each to their own but I prefer no nonsense gameplay and nothing that slows the action down.

If it attracts more bad players & recreational players... & especially NEWER players to the player pool... it is ALWAYS a GREAT thing!

It's possible to turn off some of those features.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have made well in excess of 500 deposits to online poker sites. I've almost never experienced a single problem, with almost all of them going through instantly... using a variety of methods (direct bank transfer, credit card (Vanilla Gift Card, MC The Perfect Gift, Skrill, Moneybookers, etc.). Years ago there were LOTS of deposit bonus offers (not just initial deposit offers). These days ... not so much but I will always take advantage of any that I hear of.

The only time I've had any difficulty at all in the past 5yrs. was actually on GGpoker just this month. I'd already done the verification process & deposited when I set up my account (a few mos. ago). I went to play some of the cheap WSOP games and they wouldn't accept my deposit until I completed the verification process AGAIN, lol. Because of it, I missed the intended satellites & then also the game I wanted to play in (the 'mini' MainEvent). I was only depositing $150 at first too. The following day I was able to make the deposit but it was too late at that point to play the game(s).

I'm glad it's working well for you & you're enjoying the site. I like it too and am hoping to be able to play on there a bunch once my life gets a bit smoother ('if' my life gets a bit smoother :( ) I'm sure my future deposits will go through smoothly.
I wonder if the first time you WERE actually verified? I thought I was verified after submitting my driver's license. As far as I can recall the instructions only said that one document was required. My driver's license was "verified" right away but because of mistimed e-mails back and forth between them and me on a different subject it became apparent that even though it looked like I was verified, I wasn't really. I only found out by mistake.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have made well in excess of 500 deposits to online poker sites. I've almost never experienced a single problem, with almost all of them going through instantly... using a variety of methods (direct bank transfer, credit card (Vanilla Gift Card, MC The Perfect Gift, Skrill, Moneybookers, etc.). Years ago there were LOTS of deposit bonus offers (not just initial deposit offers). These days ... not so much but I will always take advantage of any that I hear of.

The only time I've had any difficulty at all in the past 5yrs. was actually on GGpoker just this month. I'd already done the verification process & deposited when I set up my account (a few mos. ago). I went to play some of the cheap WSOP games and they wouldn't accept my deposit until I completed the verification process AGAIN, lol. Because of it, I missed the intended satellites & then also the game I wanted to play in (the 'mini' MainEvent). I was only depositing $150 at first too. The following day I was able to make the deposit but it was too late at that point to play the game(s).

No problems in the past, but GGPoker is only the second site to which I've ever deposited. I'm not attracted by the deposit bonuses. It's a nice "bonus" but not an actual consideration for me.

I also don't like playing multiple sites. One good one is all I want in life. :):)

I used to get tournament dollars placed in my account at pokerstars when I was a Chat Moderator for them. We were officially "volunteers" so they didn't "pay" us exactly. Anyway, there was never a need to make a deposit there, and that's the site that I've played at most.

Last edited:
Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very good tournaments at GGPOKER

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I wonder if the first time you WERE actually verified? I thought I was verified after submitting my driver's license. As far as I can recall the instructions only said that one document was required. My driver's license was "verified" right away but because of mistimed e-mails back and forth between them and me on a different subject it became apparent that even though it looked like I was verified, I wasn't really. I only found out by mistake.

No. I was verified. It actually took 24hrs., back & forth via emails, sending passport, DL & utility bill.

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Romania GG poker dont have a license. Also, in other European countries. I`m lookin` forward about the legitimacy offered by Daniel Neagreanu`s platform.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i saw fo rthe first time dani negranu playing online i really liked. so went and downloaded. the playing experience is really good. since than havent stoped playing there. and now with cardschat freeroll more reason to keep playing it

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
do they have any mixed games like o8 or plo??
do their mtts have a lot of people entering them??

Split

Split

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
recently downloaded this client until I figured it out very much.
as for me PS is the most convenient

J

jeff1nx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont have played poker in gg, but my frinds say good things about gg poker, I think its a good site to grind

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently saw GGPoker and would like to register there. But when registering, my country is not chosen. I think this is due to the fact that I use a VPN. Will this be the reason for blocking my account when I log into it from Russia? It's just that I already had this practice and I had to spend a lot of nerves before I could access my account on another room.

Perhaps someone has already seen this message, but I am repeating it. since after the planned work on the site. My last publications that I did that day are gone.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one of the worst sites to play in my opinion. they excluded some of us freeroll club players from their cardschat freeroll, charge you money for cashout and not offer regular sit and goes. also those smilies and rabbit hunt BS is so ****ing annoying and you can not turn it off. happy to play somewhere else. and by that i mean almost everywhere else.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I want try to play on GGpoker.com in the future, possibly...:turtle::rolleyes:
At the present time for me enough PokerStars! :cool:

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked it,it differs from other rooms...And there are no less players than in popular rooms...

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The software looks very nice and in my opinion, as soon as they improve their support (sometimes you have to wait a long time for a response) and the speed of payouts, they may soon be No. 1

M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GGpokers interface is really nice, I really like that it's not so plain as other sites (partypoker etc). They have good rakeback system and nice promos. Also the cc freerolls are good.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Few games for micro-stakes players, no sit & go tournaments. The auxiliary software does not work, but you can stretch your arms in the XM3 for analysis. An interesting opportunity to buy shares in MTT.
This is only on the introductory stage, I haven't really played.

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow man.. I just grinded to 50$ from the free 0.25$ daily ticket and made a cashout. This free ticket is insane.. Haha :D went so lucky on a Spin&Go run.

C

Call999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i find it a good poker room,the software is nice and reliable and rakeback is quite good

regden85

regden85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think all poker rooms work the same, the main thing is to have good tournaments. GG has good tournaments, so a good room :):):)

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.another room?somewhere I have already met him.but,to be honest,enough stars and 888 for the eyes,I do not have time to win back all the tickets.