amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Can anyone with cashouts experience ,provide us with information about the time it takes for bitcoin cashout please

Have withdrawn before and it was a couple of days.

BUT the other day they changed limits - for BTC was something like $1000+

Just looked and I see they want me to re-verify my account. Weird - have never been asked to re-verify a poker account.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a question for the Admin. I just received the message that I qualified for the silver level. Can I now play in the Daily freeroll on pokerstars? And I can't access the silver level passwords.

D

drakongad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no deposit, money cannot be withdrawn

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've just opened an account with GGPoker. Let's see how good this site is.
I'll give some updates later.

Hello, i explain the situation, i cannot have Cardshat freerolls because I had downloaded it long before I became a member. Then I can't find any freerolls on GGpoker, is there ever any? And tounois under $ 2, i can't find any either, maybe I'm doing some wrong things? I who prefer tournaments, am a little sad with GGpoker so I only play Cash ... :confused:

I haven't tried it yet, but when I read your comments, I like it, I think I'll give it a try

I had my best results there, so yes. what I don't like is the slow card on the river, other than that, I like the client. (it would also be nice for withdrawals to take less time)

I have been playing GG for quite a while and overall I think it is the best site around. I also play PS, 888, ACR and PlayNow...None of these compare tp the lack of Variance as seen on GG Poker, not a lot of Freerolls but seemingly more serious players:):):)

I like playing there, but would like to see SnG's

I play there i like very much but there isnot too many free
Good day!
I think that in the near future this poker room will take the 1st place among all the others on the market.
Big series, good rakeback, all kinds of promotions and bonuses for players
Good luck!
I like playing there. Made a trial cash-out of $20 to test the room and all Ok. Free ticket every log in cant be bad! Just wish they had Sit and Go as I don't have hours of time to spare.
I really liked it at first. I guess I was dazzled by the "dazzle". Withdrew my bankroll a while ago though. It just didn't meet my expectations once I became used to the "dazzle". I don't even play the daily free/bonus games anymore.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's my favourite site to play on at the moment, lots of action and great software!
This guy is a scammer, he is recruiting people to his discord servers, to give very aggressive sales pitches which try to get you to send money into the abyss (too him).

he promises high rake back deals and fishy games, but this is a scam, I have contacted the companies he is pretending to work for, and they have assured me he is not with them.

If admins need proof, I can send proof. Please ban this account, and if you have joined the discord with,

"FILL", or "PL0wned", they are trying to scam you and steal your money.

It is code named "PLOStudyGroup". Please don't let yourself get scammed by these characters.

D

Drake2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already tried it and particularly I think it is very good for the graphics, game dynamics and rackback.

F

falsyfikot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its my fav poker room although I have started my poker adventure from pokerstars and I was playing only there for about 6 years. Very good rakeback, nice graphic layout

silentshowdown

silentshowdown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've just opened an account with GGPoker. Let's see how good this site is.
I'll give some updates later.

Let me give some reviews here.

Positive:
  1. There's a daily freebie. Most of the freebies are for Spin and Gold;
  2. First Deposit Bonus is okay;
  3. There's a rake back program;
  4. Most of the games (I play 2 NL) are softer then Poker Site like PS, it's good for a newbie like me. Overall it's quite profitable for me (playing on this site)
  5. Withdraw is pretty quick. 1 day business. I use Skrill
  6. We can use fun emoji
  7. Currently we can change the stack into BB, so we could switch between $ or BB;
Negative:
  1. We can't connect PT4 when playing however we're allowed to run PT4 while playing. We can transfer the history later;
  2. GG Poker provides "some kind of HUD", unfortunately it's far-far away from good. We can only see Opponents' VPIP, PFR, ATS, 3BET. So, it's not a very good HUD though. It's really difficult to exploit opponent just based on Pre Flop stats.
  3. The app on Android is terrible. I don't like it. PS is better;
  4. The app on Windows is also not really good. I believe PS is better;
  5. The loading when you open the app both on Android and Windows takes a very-very long time. Sigh.
  6. The Squeeze feature is really annoying. It's default. You have to switch it off.
  7. Annoying music and etc. You have to switch it off.
Okay, that's it. Thank you

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
POKER123456789;6084236[LIST=1 said:
[*]GG Poker provides "some kind of HUD", unfortunately it's far-far away from good. We can only see Opponents' VPIP, PFR, ATS, 3BET. So, it's not a very good HUD though. It's really difficult to exploit opponent just based on Pre Flop stats.
[/LIST]
Hi, I have a question for you regarding the GGPoker HUD...

Do you know how many hands played by player (villain) they base the stats on? Because it seems very odd to me... I have some players where it'll say I've played hundreds of hands vs. them and they have very tight stats for 6max (ie. 12/8 ).... but then 10mins. later it's showing them as 26/14
Does it perhaps just take the previous 30 hands into account ?? ... or something like that?
I haven't been able to find any info. online about it.
tks
(I just started playing on there a bit... but hope to play more that a bit sometime soon)

silentshowdown

silentshowdown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[/LIST]Hi, I have a question for you regarding the GGPoker HUD...

Do you know how many hands played by player (villain) they base the stats on? Because it seems very odd to me... I have some players where it'll say I've played hundreds of hands vs. them and they have very tight stats for 6max (ie. 12/8 ).... but then 10mins. later it's showing them as 26/14
Does it perhaps just take the previous 30 hands into account ?? ... or something like that?
I haven't been able to find any info. online about it.
tks
(I just started playing on there a bit... but hope to play more that a bit sometime soon)

No. It only counts the hands when the villains and us are playing on the same table.
Maybe it is a bug? You could report it and send GGpoker an email about it.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No. It only counts the hands when the villains and us are playing on the same table.
Maybe it is a bug? You could report it and send GGpoker an email about it.

thanks for the info.

It was on the Rush & Cash tables. I'll keep my eye on it & maybe grab a few screenshots if I get a chance.

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a good room, in the same way I think I still believe that pokerstars is above all the poker houses, without any doubt.

joust

joust

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
GG Poker

Hi,

I'm looking for some general feedback from the community regarding GG poker. So far I have read some bad stories about the site banning players for having a HUD on whilst playing stars at the same time but from what I've seen of the site it looks pretty good.

If you have played on there could you share your opinion.
here's my thing .I've played maybe 100 hands there so far . I've had a royal flush and seen 2 sets of quads. that just don't seem like a random card generator to me . I have a problem with setup poker ..giving everyone great cards so they will bet themselves out. Same and even worse at pokerstars which I have played at for 20 plus years. Sad beats. And before you say anything can and does happen in poker. Yes it can and will , but not at the rate that it does

joust

joust

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Im playing the dayly freerolls.
Its a very good place to play. Pokerstars still atop, but GG is far superior than 888
My heart gets crushed to often at PS . big stack with poor cards will win over smaller stack with great cards Most of the time, And the odds never seem to be right as far as AA winning 60% of the time . Maybe 20 % at stars. for real

D

Davy Rocket

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Horrible site. Neverending barrage of pop ups, dancing negreanus, bad beat jackpot announcements, etc etc. You can't block annoying player images, everything looks so childish. I wonder what their target audience is, Gen Z Disney cartoon fans with ADHD?? I can't properly focus on the game on a garbage site like that. Gives me a splitting headache

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Find the saellites a strange combo between normal and turbo, start at normal speed and then change to turbo leaving most players extremely short stacked near the bubble and becomes a shovefest.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
i know it is hard for some players to switch ships after so many years playing on pokerstars, but GG is now the first poker room and dethroned ps on their long reign as the best...