GGpoker

Waleswasp

Waleswasp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I joined GG in order to play a couple of wsop tournaments in August. Played freerolls there already and good table display.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to be honest im not really a fan, i mean i play there deposited awhile ago and seem to just sit around my original deposit amount as the micro rush and cash games are beatable barely after rake. soft field for the most part but alot of leaderboard grinders which make it abit harder. also there use to be a gg rep thread here but its now gone so that should say something about the support etc..

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend, I have a GG account but I haven't been in the room for a long time. You tried 888poker I like glgl for you see you at the tables around.:lollypop:

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is any one playing there?? I am looking for new site, and i see Daniel is promoting it :D
hi hi ronaldo!! :ciao:
i play gg poker lots
is fun place !!!
the software so kewl with many unique features
seems a lot of overlays too
for me most important is the fun
gg is much fun

blond.jpg

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I've been playing the #dailyfreerolls. I quite like the interface of the site.

Only drawback is that I think you are only able to withdraw when you have $50min

Also I am pretty sure they don't have direct to bank transfers, have to go through weird e-wallets

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also I am pretty sure they don't have direct to bank transfers, have to go through weird e-wallets
hi hi reketer!! :ciao:
i in canada for gg poker...
i just email monies direct from bank account, simple like send payment anything, is ever so easy
i so much enjoy gg poker (i no on their payroll lol)
gg is fun

blond.jpg

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only drawback is that I think you are only able to withdraw when you have $50min
It depends on the payment method. Regarding GGPoker, skrill and neteller minimum withdrawal is 10$, EcoPayz and BTC-50$. As for N8(the largest skin in GGnetwork), Skrill and Neteller minimum is 20$. And don't forget that you have to pay 1$ flat fee every time you want to withdraw

Yep, I don't have wire transfers available in my cashier. I think you have to contact support in order to deposit.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I am very sorry, but this site is closed to Belarusians ...

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the payment method. Regarding GGPoker, Skrill and Neteller minimum withdrawal is 10$, EcoPayz and BTC-50$. As for N8(the largest skin in GGnetwork), Skrill and Neteller minimum is 20$. And don't forget that you have to pay 1$ flat fee every time you want to withdraw

Yep, I don't have wire transfers available in my cashier. I think you have to contact support in order to deposit.

No paypal so will not be depositing. That 1$ fee every time you withdraw is robbing.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very sorry, but this site is closed to Belarusians ...
Yes, unfortunately, new rules of the GG Network do not allow players from the former CIS to register in any rooms other than Natural8 and GGpokerOK

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I tried to join GG Poker, 888 and Poker Stars. None of them accept US citizens. Heard a lot of good things about them, especially GG.

Really sucks.

Poker Stars did offer to set me up with Free Play. Sorry, I passed on that.

I was wondering, does anyone know why so many sites don't allow US citizens to play, while others do?
If you intend to play any of the CardsChat special events then you better get poker stars, the special events are played in home game clubs with play money, but real cash prizes are paid out by CardsChat, same thing if you want to play in the CardsChat League.

As for why US players can't play everywhere do a google search for Poker Black Friday

:top:

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks

Hi Zorba, thanks for the info. I'm new to the forum and will check into it.

As for Black Poker Friday, I'm fully aware of the legislation that was passed during the Bush administration that led to the fall of online poker sites in the US. I lost a multitude of thousands in 2011 when it happened. Needless to say, the possibility of it happening again is extremely remote. States for the most part now have the sole power to legalize or illegalize online poker, which has been legalized in all but three states.

Given the facts, I think my question still stands. Why, a decade later, are there still so many major poker sites who refuse to allow players in the US to fully participate?

Take care, and may the poker gods favor your journey.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is abit confusing as they state in there tos that you can be banned for even having one in the backround as they just check randomly

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

I'm looking for some general feedback from the community regarding GG poker. So far I have read some bad stories about the site banning players for having a HUD on whilst playing stars at the same time but from what I've seen of the site it looks pretty good.

If you have played on there could you share your opinion.

I haven't but I know they have a discord community where u could ask help and heard they have their own basic hud u can use.

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

I'm looking for some general feedback from the community regarding GG poker. So far I have read some bad stories about the site banning players for having a HUD on whilst playing stars at the same time but from what I've seen of the site it looks pretty good.

If you have played on there could you share your opinion.

But the HUD doesn't work on GG right? So why is it a problem then that u have it on for another site...

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG poker is not really global poker now is it there first lie! U.S. players cant play there or at least i cant!

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't but I know they have a discord community where u could ask help and heard they have their own basic hud u can use.
Greetings, there is nothing better than having the experience of playing in GGPOker yourself, so you will have a true idea of what the site is like. If you ask the whole community, you will really have different opinions, good and bad. Better draw your own conclusions from the site.

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings, there is nothing better than having the experience of playing in GGPOker yourself, so you will have a true idea of what the site is like. If you ask the whole community, you will really have different opinions, good and bad. Better draw your own conclusions from the site.

Ok, but is there a particular reasosn to play on there? Like bonuses they gave or soft player pool or w/e :) I'm pretty loyal mostly to acr/bcp or my local "legal" poker provider with soft pool and no huds allowed either..

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GG poker

What do you guys think of GG poker ? Ive just signed up and really like it . Any thots ? You guus had any problems we should know about ?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I played for the first time this past weekend in the Cardschat freerolls, I found it cool, modern and fun, regarding money withdrawals I still do not know, I would have to earn something to prove the quality and speed of the withdrawals

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a few times in GGpoker and I don't play more there because I didn't like their tournament schedule, all the best value tournaments starts in the morning or afternoon here in my country. I deposited 2 times and I recently requested a cashout and still pending after a couple days, I contacted the support and they took 3 days to answer, so, I can't say until now if they are reliable.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is a great poker room, but unfortunately at the moment it is prohibited in my country

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a few times in GGpoker and I don't play more there because I didn't like their tournament schedule, all the best value tournaments starts in the morning or afternoon here in my country. I deposited 2 times and I recently requested a cashout and still pending after a couple days, I contacted the support and they took 3 days to answer, so, I can't say until now if they are reliable.

Where r u from ?