M

Mporter1986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
GG Poker

Hi,

I'm looking for some general feedback from the community regarding GG poker. So far I have read some bad stories about the site banning players for having a HUD on whilst playing stars at the same time but from what I've seen of the site it looks pretty good.

If you have played on there could you share your opinion.

fickleberry

fickleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played there and absolutely love the software. So refreshing; so clean. And like I said in another topic: they have the absolute best mobile client. Love their vertical table approach.

The tournaments and cash games are usually soft. Hold'em has some pretty nitty tables, but overall I'd say that there are a lot of soft games.

I can't say anything about banning or withdrawing. The user Buehlero is a Natural8 Pro (GG Network) and he plays with a hud while he multitables on stars.

But you can always email them and ask...

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is any one playing there?? I am looking for new site, and i see Daniel is promoting it :D

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is a very good place to play. It has good tournaments with registration and freerolls. In addition, the first online wsop will be held

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play freerolls, small buyin tournaments and rarely cash games at Natural8 (part of GG network)

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing GGpoker not long ago. I think its a good poker site. But it is really hard to register in tournaments since the buy-ins are higher than most poker rooms.

S

shurik8888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Natural 8 is not bad with $100 freeroll stay at home tourneys every hour.

J

johnoman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing the #dailyfreerolls. I quite like the interface of the site.

Only drawback is that I think you are only able to withdraw when you have $50min

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like GGpoker lobby, but not play to much!!

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Daniel negreanu is there thats means ggpoker its good site to play poker or try to see the tournaments and cash games !! i follow daniel and i do what he say :D

L

luan466

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is any one playing there?? I am looking for new site, and i see Daniel is promoting it :D
have an very good software. i will deposit their on next deposit, for bonus too. i just dont like so much the river animation in all hands.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good rakeback, built-in HUD, not a particularly strong field, but the mobile App can not be minimized - it immediately reloads, and the animation of the river and when getting the desired maps quickly gets boring.

Everything seems to be fine, but I still play pokerstars.:D

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im playing the dayly freerolls.
Its a very good place to play. Pokerstars still atop, but GG is far superior than 888

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Btw, GGnetwork is about to lose one of its skins-BestPoker is migrating tomorrow to iPoker. BP was the only one skin in GG who didn't accept deposits with bitcoin, while other 3 skins(N8, GGPoker & PokerOK) have BTC as deposit\withdraw option

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried

I tried to join GG Poker, 888 and Poker Stars. None of them accept US citizens. Heard a lot of good things about them, especially GG.

Really sucks.

Poker Stars did offer to set me up with Free Play. Sorry, I passed on that.

I was wondering, does anyone know why so many sites don't allow US citizens to play, while others do?

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've recently joined and found the traffic to be OK, the support responsive and the initial welcome tasks help you learn about the site. There is a fair amount to learn...one of the things there I'm not too keen on are the emoticons involved in hands and peeling off the last card on the flop. I try to turn this crap whenever I see it but I can't seem to get rid of it. Many of the players here are from Asia which is a nice change for me.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've recently joined and found the traffic to be OK, the support responsive and the initial welcome tasks help you learn about the site. There is a fair amount to learn...one of the things there I'm not too keen on are the emoticons involved in hands and peeling off the last card on the flop. I try to turn this crap whenever I see it but I can't seem to get rid of it. Many of the players here are from Asia which is a nice change for me.
I played 30 hands on freeroll and have seen around 10 sets and 90% of hands won by 10-30% in start... Its a joke RNG...

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know someone who has been playing there for a little while and they have won a lot of money there and they like the site

I'm pretty sure USA players cannot play there though

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just withdrew money, took a day using BTC - imprest. Still not sure about the RNG though....

D

donkasaurus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody playing spin & golds? Are they possible to beat without the leaderboard promos? They have 8% rake and 90% of the time you start 15bb or less