GGpoker

M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has someone been able to download the GGpoker mobile App? The link in their site is not working.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Must be a iPhone problem then.. Thanks!
The mobile software totally does not work on an ipad, that I know. But I was able to install it - just crashed when I tried using it.

Works better than 99% of the time on my Android phone though.

M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The mobile software totally does not work on an iPad, that I know. But I was able to install it - just crashed when I tried using it.

Works better than 99% of the time on my Android phone though.

I haven't been able to install it at all but by the looks of things it wouldn't even work so i'll save my time and not bother with it and just stick to the desktop version. Thanks for your help!

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing in the room for days I think it's very good and an excellent rakeback

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know.. I quitted here. The website is ok and legit but I do not like the look and feel. Buts that's my individual opinion. :)

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the mobile / PC application, you have many promotions for first deposit ( welcome bonus ) .and daily free spin.

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mexico?

If Daniel negreanu is there thats means ggpoker its good site to play poker or try to see the tournaments and cash games !! i follow daniel and i do what he say :D

Daniel had to travel to mexico to play. It's still ONLY available over there right?

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I really like theyr paly format. It seems like live poker. It has good tourneys but I think they need more freerolls.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel had to travel to Mexico to play. It's still ONLY available over there right?
dude please do us a favour and stop posting. thanks.

ps: i hope they not let you in the freeroll club for those spamming posts.

P

pokijh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play regularly on Natural8 and I am really happy about it. Super soft games.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi reketer!! :ciao:
i in canada for gg poker...
i just email monies direct from bank account, simple like send payment anything, is ever so easy
i so much enjoy gg poker (i no on their payroll lol)
gg is fun

blond.jpg
AlexBlefer like everywhere :five:

Thefish87

Thefish87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi I have quick questipn can anyone help me get my inquiry replied too...or even tell me how long there response take to get back to you cause they closed my account just after I got sent in my documents not ever since 9 am sunday morning est they haven't responded once please I would like to play there

Thefish87

Thefish87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gg poker help

Hi can anyone patch me through to gg poker...then seem to have no live chat its been a day atleast in a response about my account being closed as its only a email issue I forgot to get situated and now I'm being locked due to two emails please I've sent them emails but seem to get not 1 response why is taking so long ive explained the situation in detail but yet still get a response they said they would respond within a few hours ...if anyone has any suggestions into speeding it up please let me know :)

silentshowdown

silentshowdown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've just opened an account with GGPoker. Let's see how good this site is.
I'll give some updates later.

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, i explain the situation, i cannot have Cardshat freerolls because I had downloaded it long before I became a member. Then I can't find any freerolls on GGpoker, is there ever any? And tounois under $ 2, i can't find any either, maybe I'm doing some wrong things? I who prefer tournaments, am a little sad with GGpoker so I only play Cash ... :confused:

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't tried it yet, but when I read your comments, I like it, I think I'll give it a try

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had my best results there, so yes. what I don't like is the slow card on the river, other than that, I like the client. (it would also be nice for withdrawals to take less time)

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG

I have been playing GG for quite a while and overall I think it is the best site around. I also play PS, 888, ACR and PlayNow...None of these compare tp the lack of Variance as seen on GG Poker, not a lot of Freerolls but seemingly more serious players:):):)

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing there, but would like to see SnG's

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
A good room I go there quite often. today freeroll by the way there. And I will)))

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I did not play it yet
because of the coments that I read, I will have to try it

B

bonanza337