Cheating on ACR Suspected

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We never know what the poker rooms are capable of.... I play on cardschat, cuz the people treat me well. And they all seem to straight o be involved in shady business....

C

cardshark777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So many donks in here. This is why poker is ruined its not because the players got so much better. What is happening is on all of these 6 max cash games they are now full of collusion and bots. You guys have to understand the guys in these 3rd world countries are flat broke. And they willl collude, use bots whatever it takes to put food on the table. They are well known to even hack the slot machine rng and russians got caught doing that in the states.

Scotty Nguyen said there is cheating in every cash game in live games. He said not just 1 but all of them cheating is involved. That he doesn't play it anymore. And there is ton of cheating in tournaments. Joey showed it in his video. Unless you want to cheat yourself the odds are against you. They can hack the rng ( security is crap) They can use bots and they can use collusion techniques. Its on all of the sites not just wpn. The only site that has put some what of a clamp down on it it poker stars. it is the one site you can play on but the rest of them I would completely avoid at this point. Your not gonna be able to get away from the cheating. Its to rampant. If you think your not being cheated your one of those guys whos old lady is next door banging the neighbor and you don't realize it even when she is wearing his cologne. You guys are straight up donks if you think its a fair game haha.

I multi tabled on global poker right now 4 tables of plo. I caught cheating 3/4 tables obvious collusion, chip dumping, see sawing, etc. Only 1 table was legit. The rest were 2 to 3 players cheating. I had to leave those 3 tables and only play 1 table. Thats basically what you have to do is look for cheating and if you spot fishy stuff get off the tables and stay on the ones where no cheating is not involved.

Before I grind all day long some days i win some days i don't and usually 3 out of the 4 days of the week I would lose and the other 4 I would win. Once in awhile id win 4 or 5 days in a row. Now since I am looking for collusion and leaving tables that I find fishy I have only had 2 losing days in the last 2 months. I have profited every almost every day since using this strategy. Thats what poker has come too. Basically you have to look for cheating and get off a ton of tables and hope to find 1 or 2 tables that are a fair game.

Its obvious cheating is involved with online poker. IT is 100% fact and the security is so bad people are not scared to do it. Absolute poker showed on you tube the guy saw everyones hands in a tournament. There was a guy who on 2+2 colluding for like 3 years on bovada multi accounting before he got caught. and these are just the few that got caught. Poker stars caught bot rings many times but they dont' catch it the players do. And Joey showed a long list of cheating players with win rates that are not attainable in tournaments. I have shown screen shots 100% full blown proof of bots and they have been on ACR for like 10 years the same 10 ID names doing the same stuff. So if you don't want to believe there is that much cheating then you were dropped on your head to many times as a child cause your living in a delusional state right now. So if we complained for 10 years of these players and they continue to play then these poker sites are ALLOWING CHEATING. When a poker site allows cheating the only logic is it benefits them so they are part of of this cheating allowing it. You have to get that in your head that this stuff is being allowed until it so obvious from player complaints then they remove them.

Last edited:
Malnitruth

Malnitruth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm definitely one of those players that will call an all in pre-flop, and then river a straight with 9/2 against K/K. Sometimes my instincts are strong enough that I might fold AK to a min raise. So i'm sure some people think I cheat...

But I can only play 1 table at a time, and even the slightest distraction and I loose my Jedi instincts. So I assume collusion would cost me more than it would help.

I hope he is wrong though.

Yup those 92 suck outs on ACR are just ridiculous

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Years ago I came up against colluding players on Titan. I notified them and they did their due diligence. In my email I gave specific instances, dates and times. I didn't really care what happened afterwards as I decided never to play there again. If I spotted something then I'm sure others would too. During live games I came across two colluding players at a cash table. I was able to make some money off them both (between the card crimping and signals). When I left I told the pit boss and asked that he give his dealer a few pointers as well. People will try to cheat but you have to be certain before making an accusation.

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is definitely cheating at ACR because my account had $$ put on it out of the blue and they sent me an email saying I was the victim of cheating lol. And this was at the micro level... I'll post the e mail is anyone wants to read it

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So many donks in here. This is why poker is ruined its not because the players got so much better. What is happening is on all of these 6 max cash games they are now full of collusion and bots. You guys have to understand the guys in these 3rd world countries are flat broke. And they willl collude, use bots whatever it takes to put food on the table. They are well known to even hack the slot machine rng and russians got caught doing that in the states.

Scotty Nguyen said there is cheating in every cash game in live games. He said not just 1 but all of them cheating is involved. That he doesn't play it anymore. And there is ton of cheating in tournaments. Joey showed it in his video. Unless you want to cheat yourself the odds are against you. They can hack the rng ( security is crap) They can use bots and they can use collusion techniques. Its on all of the sites not just wpn. The only site that has put some what of a clamp down on it it poker stars. it is the one site you can play on but the rest of them I would completely avoid at this point. Your not gonna be able to get away from the cheating. Its to rampant. If you think your not being cheated your one of those guys whos old lady is next door banging the neighbor and you don't realize it even when she is wearing his cologne. You guys are straight up donks if you think its a fair game haha.

I multi tabled on global poker right now 4 tables of plo. I caught cheating 3/4 tables obvious collusion, chip dumping, see sawing, etc. Only 1 table was legit. The rest were 2 to 3 players cheating. I had to leave those 3 tables and only play 1 table. Thats basically what you have to do is look for cheating and if you spot fishy stuff get off the tables and stay on the ones where no cheating is not involved.

Before I grind all day long some days i win some days i don't and usually 3 out of the 4 days of the week I would lose and the other 4 I would win. Once in awhile id win 4 or 5 days in a row. Now since I am looking for collusion and leaving tables that I find fishy I have only had 2 losing days in the last 2 months. I have profited every almost every day since using this strategy. Thats what poker has come too. Basically you have to look for cheating and get off a ton of tables and hope to find 1 or 2 tables that are a fair game.

Its obvious cheating is involved with online poker. IT is 100% fact and the security is so bad people are not scared to do it. Absolute poker showed on you tube the guy saw everyones hands in a tournament. There was a guy who on 2+2 colluding for like 3 years on bovada multi accounting before he got caught. and these are just the few that got caught. Poker stars caught bot rings many times but they dont' catch it the players do. And Joey showed a long list of cheating players with win rates that are not attainable in tournaments. I have shown screen shots 100% full blown proof of bots and they have been on ACR for like 10 years the same 10 ID names doing the same stuff. So if you don't want to believe there is that much cheating then you were dropped on your head to many times as a child cause your living in a delusional state right now. So if we complained for 10 years of these players and they continue to play then these poker sites are ALLOWING CHEATING. When a poker site allows cheating the only logic is it benefits them so they are part of of this cheating allowing it. You have to get that in your head that this stuff is being allowed until it so obvious from player complaints then they remove them.

So when did you start playing on ACR? You're talking about ACR on the WPN network.. right?

F

Felon15

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not saying bots are not being used,but it is insane how much people accuse others of being 1. I have lost count how many times I have been called a bot by someone at the table! Losing to someone does not make them a bot. On Twitter,people accuse anyone of being a bot just for disagreeing with them on 1 thing!! Even stranger,i am always accused of being a bot when I speak out against expanding goverment or taxes. When the hell did someone have to be a robot just for not enjoying daddy goverment stealing their money! I think collusion is a much bigger problem, but that is just my opinion

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me:
Joeyi thinks very highly of himself, more than just arrogant.
He claims to be able to put 2 and 2 together, but shows he gets stuck at ''2 + I believe...''.
He claims analysis, but does not show; note the youtube on Online Poker Cheating Exposed (2 parts) where mathematical evidence was shown for a different site.
He claims the site doesn't care because the owner only replies to his email after 6 days; sounds like a kid screaming 'I want an icecream'.
He complains about a player that leaves when he calls him/her 'cheating'; I would leave as well: so I'm a bot?, no: I have limits, my opponent went to far: bye bye!
He complains about players that don't play as they should; read the posts of our 'own pro' ccid= Protential, he doesn't stick to 'the rules' and does so profitably, that's why he is a pro!
He complains bots map ranges and paterns; that's what good players do, so good players are bots?

It does not mean there is no collusion, but he didn't show any proof! he just demonstrates he holds a grudge against WPN/ACR.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 + I believe ... does not equal 4

For me:
Joeyi thinks very highly of himself, more than just arrogant.
He claims to be able to put 2 and 2 together, but shows he gets stuck at ''2 + I believe...''.
He claims analysis, but does not show; note the youtube on Online Poker Cheating Exposed (2 parts) where mathematical evidence was shown for a different site.
He claims the site doesn't care because the owner only replies to his email after 6 days; sounds like a kid screaming 'I want an icecream'.
He complains about a player that leaves when he calls him/her 'cheating'; I would leave as well: so I'm a bot?, no: I have limits, my opponent went to far: bye bye!
He complains about players that don't play as they should; read the posts of our 'own pro' ccid= Protential, he doesn't stick to 'the rules' and does so profitably, that's why he is a pro!
He complains bots map ranges and paterns; that's what good players do, so good players are bots?

It does not mean there is no collusion, but he didn't show any proof! he just demonstrates he holds a grudge against WPN/ACR.

Plus one this post! And you are right about the 2 + I believe... aspect. In the aftermath of Joey's videos, there has been on onslaught of bots (mindless humans) perpetuating his theories as fact. Joey's fan-bots can't wait to hit every thread on every poker forum with what they perceive to be the truth as they see it.

By your logic 8bod8, people are going to start calling me a bot now! That's okay, because I have great compassion for the weak of mind. :D

Last edited:
8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Plus one this post! And you are right about the 2 + I believe... aspect. In the aftermath of Joey's videos, there has been on onslaught of bots (mindless humans) perpetuating his theories as fact. Joey's fan-bots can't wait to hit every thread on every poker forum with what they perceive to be the truth as they see it.

By your logic 8bod8, people are going to start calling me a bot now! That's okay, because I have great compassion for the weak of mind. :D
Small correction: it is what I think is Yoey's oppinion, not mine. According to Joey: Most of us will be called bots. I'll be a bad bot, don't know 'the rules', losing money to other bots AND players, sometimes playing a hand really good; it doesn't make sense.
Actually, if I remember well, I've been called a troll in this forum (not this thread; but another one on 'I lose so it's rigged'), it just made me smile.

Last edited:
pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Say Kid, you only talk and talk and no images? or plays to show?'

I do have suspected Collusion from players from the same country, talking in their own language, so we dont kow what the hell they are saying.

The only cure for that is Only English Enforced Strictly! :bebored:

D

Donnaf41

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Makes sense I think. We play online how do we know what's happening behind the scenes unless your actually chatting away to someone it very well could be. Maybe there should be a chat rule sorts to prove your not a bot

nick619

nick619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Makes sense I think. We play online how do we know what's happening behind the scenes unless your actually chatting away to someone it very well could be. Maybe there should be a chat rule sorts to prove your not a bot

No thanks. I block my chat because it’s distracting. I also block all avatars. I don’t need to prove to you or any other player that I’m not a bot.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have heard of people having to complete captcha's when they were suspected of being bots on ACR. Also pokerstars required some players to prove they were real by playing while on webcam while security watched, or something like that a while back.. not sure if Stars is still doing that or not though.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I was watching one of JoeIngram's videos last night and saw a comment in the comments, which got me curious. After some Google searching with the words that were in that comment, I found a site that offers 6 max, 9 max, and MTT bots.. for free, and it's been around for years. So maybe I am wrong about not having to worry about bots. I wish the USA would just freaking legalize it and regulate it in EVERY state..
I mean if you really want to play against them and beat them , just read their source code or rules or whatever and then know how to exploit them, but for the unaware it is pretty crappy.

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beware - ACR Software has Trojans hidden in it designed to cryptojack
Dodgiest internet business I have seen in Poker.
Criminals is the word I would use.
They cryptojack your laptop.
I pray and hope that hackers really $%^& you over ACR I really, really do.

Attachments

• Cryptojacked - ACR hidden Trojans in software.jpg
    Cryptojacked - ACR hidden Trojans in software.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 66
Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

What anti-virus are you using? Kaspersky Internet Security? That warning message has also been seen when people install Open Office. And if you think Open Office is going around "cryptojacking" your computer, then you are mistaken.

According to Kaspersky forums the program detects using generic analysis and not by file signature, which makes this a false positive. I suggest that you visit the Kaspersky forums and inform them of your situation. They will analyze the ACR software and your logs to let you know what is up and why that message is being generated.

After you get this resolved via their forums, I would be interested in knowing the outcome. You can post a link to your forum thread here or contact me directly via PM. Good luck.

N

NickNation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the video. Okay I can believe bots are on site, but you are gonna have to come better than it just feels wrong and I have watched hours of play. He mentions a player on the video who I won't rename but I think it is the last player mentioned in the video. I have played in tournaments vs the player mentioned and he is a total numbskull and he is not getting there with his play in tournaments sharkscope him he is down over 14k in tournaments graph pretty much straight down. What you think he is chip dumping in tournaments? I think he just sucks. But I think if you are going to make these accusation they should come with some data and video footage or something more than what is in the video. And I mean no offense to Joe Ingram because I know if something feels wrong it usually is but need to see a lot more than this.

ive seen a lot of players do stuff like this that have straight down graphs, or straight up then down then up then down....

i think theyre chip dumping for sure, and log where all their chips go in every tournament....

the real question is - WHO ARE THEY DUMPING THE CHIPS TO? follow the money - always follow the money

N

NickNation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think what people keep forgetting, is that some people can see all of the cards before they even come out.

the second the deck is "shuffled" the cards are already selected.. if you can see them its quite easy to jam a t7o into KK knowing theyll call and lose if you know tens and sevens are coming ;)

i tag authentic players, too.. and even stopped reporting suspected cheaters because im starting to suspect theyre actually employees of the sites, like pokerstars used to do (and probably still does).

anyone know any network analysts at these sites? ;) best way to find out..straight from the source lol

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

That's right, Shady Slim! The reason why this happens is that Kaspersky does not recognize the application so, you should add an exception to the antivirus. You can check the information here: https://www.kaspersky.com/blog/kaspe...clusion/14765/

N

NickNation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just hope there must be some official authority that has access to poker software source code to check for cheats. Am I fooling myself ?

I have always had a feeling playing online, that somehow , stack feels rigged....

I am a fan of magic btw :)

Pokerstars Suckout Stepchild(Brokeback Mountain Pocket Kings) - YouTube

this is their supposedly none rigged, "excitement incentive" algorithm that all sites use to keep the fish coming back. and they argue that it isnt rigged, even though they claim it incites action. if it incites action, it means its not realistic. which means it is rigged. but thats just a technicality. if you have an 80% chance to win, pre flop post flop turn, watch that river ;) here fishy fishy fishy

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's right, Shady Slim! The reason why this happens is that Kaspersky does not recognize the application so, you should add an exception to the antivirus. You can check the information here: https://www.kaspersky.com/blog/kaspe...clusion/14765/

With all due respect, adding it to the exclusion list really is not an answer. I would never suggest that, thus my response to have the OP run it thru their official forum for analysis. It may behoove your developers to run it through them as well to identify any problems and have it corrected as soon as possible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With all due respect, adding it to the exclusion list really is not an answer. I would never suggest that, thus my response to have the OP run it thru their official forum for analysis. It may behoove your developers to run it through them as well to identify any problems and have it corrected as soon as possible.

Oh yes I understand, I was adding this because we had these type of cases in the past and the Tech department always suggest to do the exception ONLY with this application when that message pops up. Sometimes this antivirus keeps arguing with our software, however, the application is completely safe so. And not only with our application, it happens with some other software. Players have done this in the past and they haven't had any issues.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yes I understand, I was adding this because we had these type of cases in the past and the Tech department always suggest to do the exception ONLY with this application when that message pops up. Sometimes this antivirus keeps arguing with our software, however, the application is completely safe so. And not only with our application, it happens with some other software. Players have done this in the past and they haven't had any issues.

I guess this is one of those personal comfort issues. Personally I have not had any bells or whistles go off with my Anti-virus, but if I did, I would add the exception. That is just me, however, other folks do not understand this concept. If their AV says it is bad, then it is bad no matter what you tell them. It just makes sense from your side of the fence to avoid this complication -- plus the numerous posts/threads and anti-ACR talk that get generated from it. Just saying!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess this is one of those personal comfort issues. Personally I have not had any bells or whistles go off with my Anti-virus, but if I did, I would add the exception. That is just me, however, other folks do not understand this concept. If their AV says it is bad, then it is bad no matter what you tell them. It just makes sense from your side of the fence to avoid this complication -- plus the numerous posts/threads and anti-ACR talk that get generated from it. Just saying!

Now I get you the point, yes you are right. Our Techs have been working on this to stop that pop-up message with those antiviruses but some of them still have issues with our App.