Cheating on ACR Suspected

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never use ACR poker. I dont trust them. I watch twitch and too much shady :confused:

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yer, believe it is all good and watch your data and computer go at a hundred miles an hour while they cryptojack you.
Of course the ACR Rep is going to deny it all, just like the bot and cheating rumours which they reply "nothing happened here, please move on'.
Yer our techs say its all fine, lol. Meanwhile you have a virus on your computer. Yer good one.

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think what people keep forgetting, is that some people can see all of the cards before they even come out.

the second the deck is "shuffled" the cards are already selected.. if you can see them its quite easy to jam a t7o into KK knowing theyll call and lose if you know tens and sevens are coming ;)

i tag authentic players, too.. and even stopped reporting suspected cheaters because im starting to suspect theyre actually employees of the sites, like pokerstars used to do (and probably still does).

anyone know any network analysts at these sites? ;) best way to find out..straight from the source lol

ACR has internal bots all over the site. How else do they make up for overlays of 400k a week?

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The antivirus thing is most likely just a false positive. If you think it is not, then do what Shady Slim said and post the logs or whatever is needed to the Kapersky forums and have them check it out. I mean if it is cryptojacking or whatever then they will be able to tell you and if not then you can tell us.

I think we would have been hearing a lot more reports of it, if it really is some sort of malicious program. As always though, I could be wrong.

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The antivirus thing is most likely just a false positive. If you think it is not, then do what Shady Slim said and post the logs or whatever is needed to the Kapersky forums and have them check it out. I mean if it is cryptojacking or whatever then they will be able to tell you and if not then you can tell us.

I think we would have been hearing a lot more reports of it, if it really is some sort of malicious program. As always though, I could be wrong.

I don't need to post any logs or ask Kaspersky, clear as day what happened when you watch it unfold before your very eyes.

Cheating, colluding, bots, dos attacks, trojans in software.
All these things out in the open, yet people still think it is safe as houses. ROFLMFARO.
Hope you all lose your money for being so stupid and naive.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't need to post any logs or ask Kaspersky, clear as day what happened when you watch it unfold before your very eyes.

Cheating, colluding, bots, dos attacks, trojans in software.
All these things out in the open, yet people still think it is safe as houses. ROFLMFARO.
Hope you all lose your money for being so stupid and naive.
For the sake of other people though, wouldn't you want to send the logs to the forums and then make a statement warning other people? You could potentially save a lot of people here, but you're unwilling?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the sake of other people though, wouldn't you want to send the logs to the forums and then make a statement warning other people? You could potentially save a lot of people here, but you're unwilling?

Give it up. There is no use in trying to convince him of anything. He is just a troll looking to stir up trouble.

In fact, the thread he alludes to has been renamed by one of the Mods here at CC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Give it up. There is no use in trying to convince him of anything. He is just a troll looking to stir up trouble.

In fact, the thread he alludes to has been renamed by one of the Mods here at CC.
Yeah you're probably right.. the name change is amusing though. I did a Google search to see if anyone else was having this issue, and the only thing that came up was him posting on another forum about it with less replies than here. :stupid:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah you're probably right.. the name change is amusing though. I did a Google search to see if anyone else was having this issue, and the only thing that came up was him posting on another forum about it with less replies than here. :stupid:

I Googled the actual threat which you can see in the screenshot. Most of the valid entries was from the Kaspersky forums. Then there was a bunch of those "How to remove" junk entries where they try to sell you some removal software -- which in itself may be more malware!

And you are right about there not being anything else regarding the threat. It seems that this is something of Kaspersky's design.

At any rate, that thread has been deleted and the dude is banned.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not good

I don't like to hear that. I sure hope it isn't true.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely do not want to keep this thread going. I feel like I have something to add. I am self-taught when it comes to all computer technology and software. Before I was injured I was a Machinist, I began using Auto-CAD software for my job,

Anyway- because of the hysteria that surrounds "internet security" Anti-virus and firewall companies have started to "flag" tons of legitimate files, operations, and extensions. It is a billion dollar industry, in fact no one states this publicly, but the average home user does not need the ultra-tight security, consumers "like" when the Anti-virus detects something. They think they are getting value from the software. Unless you are sending and receiving classified work product, or you have dealings with the dark web, or even if you share many .torrent files you can relax. I do some of those things but I have stopped paying, I use windows 10 defender. So far no issues with the "Russians" taking over my Network.

Many poker clients use cookies, that become labeled trojans by the security companies. It has to do with the "promotions" page that opens up in the client and of course they are trying to use cookies to gather what all companies are trying to grab. That sucks but it is the world we live in, Once you connect to the internet, privacy becomes a "myth". BUT, they are not going to TAKE OVER your free will. Relax!! and play poker.:elefant:

EDIT: This is in reference to the guy screaming about Kaspersky and false positives. The original post about the integrity of ACR is a separate issue. ???

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely do not want to keep this thread going. I feel like I have something to add. I am self-taught when it comes to all computer technology and software. Before I was injured I was a Machinist, I began using Auto-CAD software for my job,

Anyway- because of the hysteria that surrounds "internet security" Anti-virus and firewall companies have started to "flag" tons of legitimate files, operations, and extensions. It is a billion dollar industry, in fact no one states this publicly, but the average home user does not need the ultra-tight security, consumers "like" when the Anti-virus detects something. They think they are getting value from the software. Unless you are sending and receiving classified work product, or you have dealings with the dark web, or even if you share many .torrent files you can relax. I do some of those things but I have stopped paying, I use windows 10 defender. So far no issues with the "Russians" taking over my Network.

Many poker clients use cookies, that become labeled trojans by the security companies. It has to do with the "promotions" page that opens up in the client and of course they are trying to use cookies to gather what all companies are trying to grab. That sucks but it is the world we live in, Once you connect to the internet, privacy becomes a "myth". BUT, they are not going to TAKE OVER your free will. Relax!! and play poker.:elefant:

EDIT: This is in reference to the guy screaming about Kaspersky and false positives. The original post about the integrity of ACR is a separate issue. ???

Very well said. And finally, a voice of reason too.

I wanted to expand on two of your statements of which I highlighted above. I remember using Norton back in the day. It got to the point that my computer actually slowed down to the point where I couldn't get anything done. IMO, Norton was like a virus within itself. Plus there wasn't any software that it did not like.

I too use Windows Defender. Plus Avast Free. In Avast, I turn off everything but the AV portion. All of that crap to scan emails, prescanning internet Urls against their blacklists, etc is just a bunch of hoo-haw. All they do is slow your entire system down.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Delete Kaspersky, install Avast, play ACR and take out the bots, double accounts and whatever, win your money!:rock:

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is not the problem its the SKIN NAMED POKER KINGS (or something like that) I refuse to believe that all recent winning players from the most recent 6 months of series are all from that skin. But all the problems players, farms, bots etc seem to come from that skin. Also some 2+2 had superuser comments about that too. I dunno but read all the forums and ACR and BLACK CHIP are not the problems. CHECK SKINS ON WINNING NETWORK

Winning network can overlay those million dollar sundays over and over if players from one skin are winning most of the big cash from all those big games. ITS NOT REALLY AN OVERLAY IF THAT MONEY GOES BACK INTO THE NETWORK. People need to keep up on this stuff. I also beleive that these DDOS attacks recently are to disrupt all the farms, teams, groups etc so that they will just go away. When WINNING NETWORK comes back online for good they will look more like they did 3 years ago which is what carbon looks like today

JUST A GUESS but there has been too much talk forums about this. ITs the winning network not acr

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is not the problem its the SKIN NAMED POKER KINGS (or something like that) I refuse to believe that all recent winning players from the most recent 6 months of series are all from that skin. But all the problems players, farms, bots etc seem to come from that skin. Also some 2+2 had superuser comments about that too. I dunno but read all the forums and ACR and BLACK CHIP are not the problems. CHECK SKINS ON WINNING NETWORK

Winning network can overlay those million dollar sundays over and over if players from one skin are winning most of the big cash from all those big games. ITS NOT REALLY AN OVERLAY IF THAT MONEY GOES BACK INTO THE NETWORK. People need to keep up on this stuff. I also beleive that these DDOS attacks recently are to disrupt all the farms, teams, groups etc so that they will just go away. When WINNING NETWORK comes back online for good they will look more like they did 3 years ago which is what carbon looks like today

JUST A GUESS but there has been too much talk forums about this. ITs the winning network not acr

I was not aware of this. Yes, there appears to be some shady 3rd-party skins out there that allegedly allow multiple accounts. The one you are referring to is PokerKing, and another one called Poker4You. BetCoin was a skin, but now defunct.

Whether these allegations are true or not, I cannot say. All I can see is one or two people at 2+2 purporting it to be true, and one of them knows who to go through at P4Y to get the job done.

You are also right that there is not much discussion out there to bring all of this to light.

What may NOT be right is that WPN is pocketing the money from the rogue skins on the overlays. That money is going into the pockets of the people with the multiple accounts. In the case of the rake, that is going into the pockets of the skin owners and agents. WPN is only collecting a fraction of that.

Also, I highly doubt that WPN would launch a DDoS attack against its own network just to root out the farms, bots, multi-accounts, etc. It would be simpler to deny them the skins access in the first place.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am sorry that I made my post at all. I was only speaking about the false positives. Period. The winning poker network - all the skins operate together, the only reason they are trying to make them sound independent is because of "this".

I am not vouching for ACR being a "good site"

I was speaking about the individual who lost his mind about a "false positive" from his Anti-virus.

I do not why I even bother to try and communicate, everyone "thinks" what they want to think. ACR might be cheating you, but they are not dropping evil malware into your computer through your Anti-virus Ha- my last post on this crazy topic.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I have my best results on ACR.
There is nothing wrong with their software.
Learn to play good poker. Inventing bogus reasons why you can't win will just lead you to frustration.

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Freeroll

I have never played on the money site of ACR. I have played a ton of freerolls though. I feel as though that the computer has a tendency to reward a player for correct play for all aspects of the hand at that point in time, example would preflop with random variables, than flop with random variables, and so on. I have also noticed that when a player makes errors in multiple rounds of a betting session that errors truly get compounded which leads to doom on the indivual making all of these poor decisions.

Nisnimnin

Nisnimnin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't win on ACR, either. Probably cuz I'm not as good as I thought I was.

pdcactus1

pdcactus1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could anyone explain this to me? It makes no sense.

I play often (free rolls) on ACR and have noticed way to often, especially all-in hands the river card lags at displaying. I don't want to call this something it's not but it seems real strange that the LAGGING river card gives the underdog the winning hand. I've seen it so many times I do not want to deposit money on your site. Do you have an answer for this?

I got in a freeroll this morning on my first and last hand this is how it transpired.
now I know the mods say not to copy and paste but this is the only way I know to show the hand. I'm in seat 4. player Cactus_Flippin
Game started at: 2018/6/6 9:29:41
Game ID: 1204932728 20/40 $10 Freeroll - On Demand, Table 3 (Hold'em)
Seat 5 is the button
Seat 1: readyornot79 (4467).
Seat 3: Neimanator7 (4133).
Seat 4: Cactus_Flippin (1500).
Seat 5: Esayta (3020).
Seat 6: Damnit Dave (1370).
Seat 7: HUFAPUF (3340).
Seat 8: Serge818 (1500).
Seat 9: bammerjammer (5380).
Player Damnit Dave has small blind (20)
Player HUFAPUF has big blind (40)
Player Damnit Dave received a card.
Player Damnit Dave received a card.
Player HUFAPUF received a card.
Player HUFAPUF received a card.
Player Serge818 received a card.
Player Serge818 received a card.
Player bammerjammer received a card.
Player bammerjammer received a card.
Player readyornot79 received a card.
Player readyornot79 received a card.
Player Neimanator7 received a card.
Player Neimanator7 received a card.
Player Cactus_Flippin received card:
Player Cactus_Flippin received card:
Player Esayta received a card.
Player Esayta received a card.
Player Serge818 calls (40)
Player bammerjammer folds
Player readyornot79 folds
Player Neimanator7 folds
Player Cactus_Flippin raises (120)
Player Esayta calls (120)
Player Damnit Dave folds
Player HUFAPUF calls (80)
Player Serge818 calls (80)
*** FLOP ***: [7c 9d Kd]
Player HUFAPUF checks
Player Serge818 checks
Player Cactus_Flippin bets (500) pot bet
Player Esayta folds
Player HUFAPUF folds
Player Serge818 calls (500)
*** TURN ***: [7c 9d Kd]
Player Serge818 allin (880)
Player Cactus_Flippin allin (880)
*** RIVER ***: [7c 9d Kd 8h]
------ Summary ------
Pot: 3260. Rake 0
Board: [7c 9d Kd 8h 8c]
Player readyornot79 does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
Player Neimanator7 does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
Player Cactus_Flippin shows: Two pairs. Ks and 8s [Ks Qh]. Bets: 1500. Collects: 0. Loses: 1500.
Player Esayta does not show cards.Bets: 120. Collects: 0. Loses: 120.
Player Damnit Dave does not show cards.Bets: 20. Collects: 0. Loses: 20.
Player HUFAPUF does not show cards.Bets: 120. Collects: 0. Loses: 120.
*Player Serge818 shows: Three Of Kind of 8s [5d 8s]. Bets: 1500. Collects: 3260. Wins: 1760.
Player bammerjammer does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
Game ended at: 2018/6/6 9:30:48

now my question besides losing the hand is WHOM, IN THE WORLD WOULD PLAY THIS HAND THIS WAY? EVEN A COMPLETE NOVICE PLAYING FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER WOULD NOT DO SOMETHING SO STUPID.

Making me wonder if ACR is using superuser shrills or practicing with them to be sure it works in their favor. this makes no earthly sense.

any thoughts are welcome. thank you.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your turn and river lines are both short a card.

However, a guy who is married to his straight draw because he thinks its a free roll I'll hit and double up early or go to lunch for the next hour.

nml

nml

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The screens are also too big for me.

A suggestion might be to be able to save the size you want for the windows? I’ve had that on other sites and it’s really useful, especially when multi tabling

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got in a freeroll this morning on my first and last hand this is how it transpired.

Game started at: 2018/6/6 9:29:41
Game ID: 1204932728 20/40 $10 Freeroll - On Demand, Table 3 (Hold'em)

--- snipl ---

now my question besides losing the hand is WHOM, IN THE WORLD WOULD PLAY THIS HAND THIS WAY? EVEN A COMPLETE NOVICE PLAYING FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER WOULD NOT DO SOMETHING SO STUPID.

Making me wonder if ACR is using superuser shrills or practicing with them to be sure it works in their favor. this makes no earthly sense.

any thoughts are welcome. thank you.

My thoughts are that in every $10 On Demand game, you have to expect all sorts of crazy stupid plays. The dude was let in with an easy min raise limp, has a gutshot draw. And like most of these players, they are going to push hard in the hopes of doubling up. If they lose, no big deal, it is on to the next $10 On Demand.

My question is why did you call? Looking at the cards after the turn, any 6 had the nuts. You made a bad call, live with it and move on.

pdcactus1

pdcactus1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My thoughts are that in every $10 On Demand game, you have to expect all sorts of crazy stupid plays. The dude was let in with an easy min raise limp, has a gutshot draw. And like most of these players, they are going to push hard in the hopes of doubling up. If they lose, no big deal, it is on to the next $10 On Demand.

My question is why did you call? Looking at the cards after the turn, any 6 had the nuts. You made a bad call, live with it and move on.
ah, your right, but it is a freeroll on to the next one lol. I could tell by his posture he was bluffing all I had was top pair but felt good about it till I lost lol very good response and to that other guy your right also the turn and river cards are missing have no idea now that happened. sorry.