Cheating on ACR Suspected

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ah, your right, but it is a freeroll on to the next one lol. I could tell by his posture he was bluffing all I had was top pair but felt good about it till I lost lol very good response and to that other guy your right also the turn and river cards are missing have no idea now that happened. sorry.

No worries. I get the same type of players as you do. I just don't have enough hair left to pull out anymore, plus it is getting grayer every day. :)

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally

personally, I don’t trust on ACR or Black Chip. IMO
:mad:

M

metameg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just hope there must be some official authority that has access to poker software source code to check for cheats. Am I fooling myself ?

I have always had a feeling playing online, that somehow , stack feels rigged....

I am a fan of magic btw :)

Pokerstars Suckout Stepchild(Brokeback Mountain Pocket Kings) - YouTube

This dude needs to chill. As far as KK goes, just look at the 2018 wsop Main Event KK bad run. Sht happens live too, this video proves nothing.

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those grinding PLO cash games on ACR on decent limits, be very carefull.There seems to be a lot of collusion on the cash game tables from ACR.
If you are one of those grinding cash games on ACR, this video is a must watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHP2F9auRco
funny thing is that i was given a refund and my email that ACR sent explained how i was involved in hands with known bots so i was given a refund from those tables. So as long as we keep talking about the problem maybe it can be fixed

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the video. Okay I can believe bots are on site, but you are gonna have to come better than it just feels wrong and I have watched hours of play. He mentions a player on the video who I won't rename but I think it is the last player mentioned in the video. I have played in tournaments vs the player mentioned and he is a total numbskull and he is not getting there with his play in tournaments sharkscope him he is down over 14k in tournaments graph pretty much straight down. What you think he is chip dumping in tournaments? I think he just sucks. But I think if you are going to make these accusation they should come with some data and video footage or something more than what is in the video. And I mean no offense to Joe Ingram because I know if something feels wrong it usually is but need to see a lot more than this.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A player would have to be very naive or self-delusional due to degeneracy to conclude that collusion isn't rampant at ACR.

1. The world is full of cheats. Poker players aren't known to be more ethical than any other group. Actually, the opposite is obviously true.
2. Colluding is very easy with all of the modern communication tools at our disposal.
3. Most importantly, WPN isn't attracting top talent in tech or security. This is obvious from the new version implementation, their rich history of server problems, and DDOS attacks crippling the site. It's impossible to have a logical belief that they are proficient in catching cheaters. They didn't even attempt to stop the bots for years until so much evidence came forth and people started making ample noise about it on youtube and the like.
4. I witnessed collusion without a doubt on one occasion and suspected it in other occasions. I reported the obvious collusion to the proper WPN authorities and it was completely disregarded.

Please understand that ring games exist before replying to this post about how it's difficult to collude in mtts.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if we go for the suspicions we should suspect all the sites. anyway I do not defend any site

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WPN still employing cheating bots! Video proof

Let's just call these bots what they are, WPN scamming you out of your money. Is it seat scripting? Maybe, but 3 players scripting the same guy at the same time? Along with a few other players joinig the mix?? AND they sit out the same time he does??

These are WPN house bots...change my mind.:)

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry, I got a little seasick watching the video. Phones can shoot in landscape mode too.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How come this guy doesn't know how to open a table? Complete nube,lol. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if we go for the suspicions we should suspect all the sites. anyway I do not defend any site
I agree. I've only played a handful of sites over the last decade. I suspect that where the opportunity to cheat others for personal enrichment exists, there will be people willing to compromise ethics to take advantage.

However, I think certain extraneous factors should be considered when determining the extent and impact of cheating when comparing sites. Some of those factors would be customer support competency, tech competency, and operational consistency. A site that displays competence in these areas is likely more competent in stopping bots and collusion. Excellency or the lack thereof is often an institutional quality, top to bottom.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think what you are seeing with the quick joins is use of a tool to auto connect to the tables that monitors the lobby for you. It also lets you view the stats in PT4 or HM you have on the players before you join the table.

The tool according to the developer is not compatible with the current lobby after the update. FWIW.