Not open for further replies.
J

John953

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive been waiting since may 21 for payment. I just dont have faith in them no more. This is the first time ive ever dealt with a online site like this in my 8 yrs of playing online. This is the kind of sites that make new players sketical about online betting and poker. unreal

M

mlgibbs78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No def not talking to you.. appreciate all your help and answering my ?'s..

Lock has paid me one check at least for 3k 6 months ago..
and like the rakeback .. will continue playing on Lock once I at least get a check which I need.. Please Lock come thru for me soon..

I'm desperate right now.. have bills backed up..

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No def not talking to you.. appreciate all your help and answering my ?'s..

Lock has paid me one check at least for 3k 6 months ago..
and like the rakeback .. will continue playing on Lock once I at least get a check which I need.. Please Lock come thru for me soon..

I'm desperate right now.. have bills backed up..

I didn't think so but wanted to clarify. One member above misunderstood you.

M

mlgibbs78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anybody else had an issue with a check saying processed in cashier..
Never received the check also?

Also the check saying processed yet u never got it?

? thanks

G

Guru44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a new member of CC. I was a VIP Black level player on Lock Poker (screen name babyfetus) and play mostly HU and 6max PLO on the site. I have done quite a bit of research on the Lock Poker payout dilemma, and seeing as though I am suffering from it as well, I would like to contribute toward expediting this payout process and keeping people up to date. I have recently been speaking with Lock Poker Support (exchanged about 40 emails), and they have been very responsive/positive toward improving their payout times. Dakota-xx and other active members are doing a great job of being a positive influence on Lock Poker and their payouts, along with keeping other CC members informed. As a new CC member, I look forward to being active and providing any help I can.

G

Guru44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anybody else had an issue with a check saying processed in cashier..
Never received the check also?

Also the check saying processed yet u never got it?

I think there is an issue with sending checks (not Western Unions) to specific US states. I believe Washington is one of them (possibly the only one). The check will be "processed" and attempted to be delivered within 7-10 days, but will be returned to the sender due to restrictions. This process can take months.

W

willbec1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really hopeful after talking to shane on skype yesterday, but i know i probably shouldn't believe a word he says (types).

G

Guru44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really hopeful after talking to shane on skype yesterday, but i know i probably shouldn't believe a word he says (types).

Could you share what Shane said that made you hopeful?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They processed more of ours this week.

Jslab24

Jslab24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Requested: July 22nd

Processed: Nov 11th

Received: ???

G

Guru44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Requested: July 22nd

Processed: Nov 11th

Received: ???

That is very good news it was processed on November 11th. With this and dakota-xx's previous post, it really seems like the processing is improving!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm on the current list, right?

Yes - you are in the group of outstanding ones already submitted. WU has put in some new restrictions and Lock said they are looking for an alternative. (I am just the messenger)

U

UnluckyDude

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sent an email to lock....

"Hello.

I requested a western union withdrawal almost 8 months ago. I have seen on some discussion forums that some people are getting their money in much less time. Is there any way for me to be put on some sort of priority list?

Thanks."

Their response

"All payouts are processed on a first come first serve basis. Although your payout of $1,350 is still waiting to be sent, it should not be much longer now given how long you've been waiting so far.

We apologize for this long delay and will email you as soon as your payout has been processed.

Thanks for your patience as well, and if there's anything else you need in the meantime please let us know.
Lance

---
CSR, Lock Support "

He's obviously lying since people on here have gotten paid faster. And since one lie has been confirmed, it puts into question the honesty of EVERYTHING they say.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

"Hello.

I requested a western union withdrawal almost 8 months ago. I have seen on some discussion forums that some people are getting their money in much less time. Is there any way for me to be put on some sort of priority list?

Thanks."

Their response

"All payouts are processed on a first come first serve basis. Although your payout of $1,350 is still waiting to be sent, it should not be much longer now given how long you've been waiting so far.

He's obviously lying since people on here have gotten paid faster. And since one lie has been confirmed, it puts into question the honesty of EVERYTHING they say.

They have done this for a very long time, many cases of this being reported. Mostly what lock representatives say is complete bs. That being said cash outs to this point do look like things are getting better, but it is still early.

H

HoldemAccountable

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock etc

I have been playing live. I am VERY sour at Lock.

Lock has put me through the ringer. I requested cashout in April 2013. Still nothing. The hubris of the lock "support" is laughable. They don't help with anything. Im thinking that they have a scripted response..and just hit whatever generic excuse response they feel is applicable.

I have been trying to think of what value I can add to the conversation here at cards chat...anyone have any questions i may try and answer?

Keep Up the Good Fight Dakota!!

HoldemAccountable:albertein

J

junkybro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOCK POKER more than 5.5 months not paid

Hey Guys,
Anybody received the payout recently? They owe me $2000 and its been more than 5 months.
Just receiving the copy and paste answers. I was hopeful for this November as they claimed they added so called new processor. NO luck from LOCK.:mad:

Last edited:
A

A9ofHearts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes - you are in the group of outstanding ones already submitted. WU has put in some new restrictions and Lock said they are looking for an alternative. (I am just the messenger)
Ok. Thanks.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Please Lock..... please

Just lost my job of 10yrs. & could really use the bit of money I've put in for WD on Lock.

G

gorillabluff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock payout timeframes

Does any one know what the average timeframe for payouts at lock poker for US players. And how fast can you get a payout with help from dakota. Ive been waiting for over 4 months for a $2000 western union payout and desperately need some money to pay my bills

L

loomis311

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

"Hello.

Thanks."

Their response

I get that message all the time. I have been waiting for my most recent cashout for about 5 months now. Last successful cashout that I received took 6 months.

I have been emailing lock basically every week and their responses never really change. I routinely ask them to provide some rough timeline on when I can expect my cashout and they never give me an answer. They always say that they cannot give a timeline, but it should be soon now that they have several new processors.

I believe that cashouts are picking up a little, but I am scared Lock is not going to last much longer. I do not see their traffic on the site picking up. Most of the time I look, there are about 250 players on the client. I am just praying that I can get my money before anything really bad happens.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does any one know what the average timeframe for payouts at lock poker for US players. And how fast can you get a payout with help from dakota. Ive been waiting for over 4 months for a $2000 western union payout and desperately need some money to pay my bills
There is no answer to that. I have been waiting for over 8 months for $1765. I am supposed to get it this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Good Luck with your withdrawal.

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hey Deb, i sent you a pm with my info. it would be great if i could be in the next batch, if not no biggie. thanks for all your help and everything you do to make this forum as great as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.