Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mlgibbs78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I been waiting for over 7 months for one 3000 dollar check.. They owe me 14k total and are totally screwing me.
If u win big on Lock like me >. gueess what they wont pay u ..
then have 11,000 more on site to get out.. and play with some .. if they can show me they will pay up someday.

DO NOT DEPOSIT ON LOCK .. TIL they pay people.

I"m a big winner and this place looks like a total ponzi right now.. cuz they won't pay bigger winners like m.. so if u win big they will take money.. only pay small winners or losers to keep them coming baqck.
\
Please Lock pay me and end this bs.. I hate u guys right now..

U owe me 14, and i been broke for while now !!!!

Been waitng 8 months for my check Lock!! daytonohio on site...

Watch u guys complaining about not getting a stupid 200 dollar check will be paid fast while i will suffer .. a big winner who won 13k on site..
i put 3k on . .they only sent me 2500 check so far.. so will be out 500 of my own money pluas alot of time.. hun dreds of hours playihg , and 13k proftis..

God i hate this stufff.. wish people in poker world were honest.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I been waiting for over 7 months for one 3000 dollar check.. They owe me 14k total and are totally screwing me.
If u win big on Lock like me >. gueess what they wont pay u ..
then have 11,000 more on site to get out.. and play with some .. if they can show me they will pay up someday.

DO NOT DEPOSIT ON LOCK .. TIL they pay people.

I"m a big winner and this place looks like a total ponzi right now.. cuz they won't pay bigger winners like m.. so if u win big they will take money.. only pay small winners or losers to keep them coming baqck.
\
Please Lock pay me and end this bs.. I hate u guys right now..

U owe me 14, and i been broke for while now !!!!

Been waitng 8 months for my check Lock!! daytonohio on site...

Watch u guys complaining about not getting a stupid 200 dollar check will be paid fast while i will suffer .. a big winner who won 13k on site..
i put 3k on . .they only sent me 2500 check so far.. so will be out 500 of my own money pluas alot of time.. hun dreds of hours playihg , and 13k proftis..

God i hate this stufff.. wish people in poker world were honest.

I doubt anyone here is depositing at Lock. Lock does not hang out in this thread so stop talking to them here.

And stop complaining about others who are trying to get their money just because it is less than yours.

As a matter of fact - you have already told you story in this thread enough times - we don't need to hear it again. :)

W

willbec1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awwwthey deleted his posts before i could reply.

LOL best in the world, at what? Play Money? My friends dad ran his up to $30M

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
@Mlgibbs

Is this your account?:

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/mlgibbs78/

Cause if it is and I am seeing it right (not sure if I am I don't use Pocket 5's) but If I am it says that you said

"Won 70k on tilt, 120k on wsex, 30k on pacific, 5k on betraiser"

If this is true how are you broke after depositing $500 on Lock?

If it's not you disregard it if it is you 0.o

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Dakota, I have a Western Withdrawal pending, username Phoenix14. Can you add me to the list?

P

PsychicFish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Update on my situation

Today I actually received a phone call from a Lock Poker Rep asking if I had received my check for 1827.00 I said I have not, but they said 7-10 business days and it had only been about a week. He said he was sorry and would try and get me the tracking info but i should have it very shortly. He apologized about the situation and said as of Jan 1st they expect withdrawals to take no more than 7-10 days. He also credited my account $250.

I;ve been waiting since May so this is perhaps good news, but I will update once my check arrives. I just checked my account and in fact there is $250 added. I really hope this is the start of clearing everyones back cashouts...

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Today I actually received a phone call from a Lock Poker Rep asking if I had received my check for 1827.00 I said I have not, but they said 7-10 business days and it had only been about a week. He said he was sorry and would try and get me the tracking info but i should have it very shortly. He apologized about the situation and said as of Jan 1st they expect withdrawals to take no more than 7-10 days. He also credited my account $250.

I;ve been waiting since May so this is perhaps good news, but I will update once my check arrives. I just checked my account and in fact there is $250 added. I really hope this is the start of clearing everyones back cashouts...

This sounds like really really good news... If it is true I hope it isn't to late for them to turn it around..

They lost the trust of the players and any few loyal customers they do have won't be enough traffic to keep them up and running..

B

blueduck88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I also received this phone call and was told that cashouts times would be down to one week in the new year. He gave pretty specific time but I forget what he said. Hoping all this comes true.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Dakota, I have a Western Withdrawal pending, username Phoenix14. Can you add me to the list?

You can send me your details but I am not sending many in right now - a few a month.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also received this phone call and was told that cashouts times would be down to one week in the new year. He gave pretty specific time but I forget what he said. Hoping all this comes true.

I never received a call or money in my account... 9 months and counting.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Underfunded. I deal with people like this in my work, they are always working on speculation of projected income. The result is similar to a Ponzi scheme, where they pay the first people requiring payment, then when they go underwater, the later cashers have to wait until new funds come in. The problem is that the new funds will never cover what they owe. Don't expect too much.

H

holdup_1112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
new to lock poker

I recently joined lockpoker because it was a "highly rated" site that accepted mastercard, of course instead of losing like I always do online I turned my 30 into over 1000 now, not sure if I should even try a withdraw now or wait. Any suggestions :confused:

Thanks
First post btw

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently joined lockpoker because it was a "highly rated" site that accepted mastercard, of course instead of losing like I always do online I turned my 30 into over 1000 now, not sure if I should even try a withdraw now or wait. Any suggestions :confused:

Thanks
First post btw

Highly rated where? I would suggest just playing it. Your withdrawal time before they stop answering your emails is going to be August 2015. All jokes aside you should probably use it to improve your game because I dont think you will see it for awhile.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Has anyone received a withdrawal since mid-November? (from the batch that went in at the start of Nov.)

Christmas approaching...
skrill withdrawal option for Canadians deadline approaching...

Hopefully Santa has some pull in this

Attachments

• santa list.gif
    santa list.gif
    45.4 KB · Views: 139
R

RaiseOnTheFlop

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
THE BASTARD CROOKS AT LOCK POKER

Congratulations the f****** lying bastard thieves at Lock Poker. It's now over 9 months since I requested a payout, request made on March 18th. I've sent e-mails to support numerous times and all I get is their standard line about trouble with the processor, things should get better now, etc. You all know this crap.

What can I do to warn others, other than posting here? I'd like to keep people away from these type of crooks.

I don't wish them harm, I just hope traffic on Lock is way down and they go bankrupt and lose everything.

H

holdup_1112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So just play it your saying? What about what I'm reading about things improving the first of the year? Just wishful thinking or is there something to it?

B

blueduck88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone received a withdrawal since mid-November? (from the batch that went in at the start of Nov.)

Christmas approaching...
Skrill withdrawal option for Canadians deadline approaching...

Hopefully Santa has some pull in this

I received a Skrill cashout on Nov 29th

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks
First post btw

Withdraw now, then plan in advance what you might buy with it for next years Christmas or Valentines Day 2015...
:toilet:

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So just play it your saying? What about what I'm reading about things improving the first of the year? Just wishful thinking or is there something to it?
They have been saying that things are going to get better every month for as long as I can remember. I have been waiting over 9 months. I have been told my check is on the way 4 or 5 times.

imTheNuts2

imTheNuts2

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My neteller cashout was converted to Skrill due to "logistics problems" and processed on Dec 19th (5k$ max).

R

RaiseOnTheFlop

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never expect a payment from Lock

Yah. That'll help us get paid:rolleyes:

It won't hurt. Face it, whatever Lock owes anyone is a write-off. They'll never pay. They're just dishonest crooks.

I've waited 9 months already, plenty of time to fix whatever problem they may have been having.

I written support a number of times and still just get their standard bs line.

If you expect Lock to actually pay I want you to contact me as I have a bridge for sale that may be of interest to you.

W

Wh4L3_H4RP00N

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been waiting for a payout since MAY 29th 2013. Yeah, over 6 months. Screen shot below. Please help!

My user name W4L3_H4RP00N

Lock_Cash_Out.jpg

Last edited:
D

DonkeyKong85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a ROW player and am waiting about 120 days for a $2600 withdrawal (skrill). From my experience Lock has been always incredibly slow for the last year and a half but it's definitely being getting worse over this time, some reckon the end is near and it seems plausible. Although people thought Lock was going to go bankrupt a year ago too and it's kicked over for all this time so hopefully people will get there money.

I PM'd Dakota about my withdrawal also.

spiderman637

spiderman637

RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Debi, i too have pending withdrawals at lock poker around 400$...all from CC freeroll winnings.....requested it through skrill payout.... please kinDly add me to your list...
My lock poker username is "spiderman21"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.