Not open for further replies.
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hey Deb, i sent you a pm with my info. it would be great if i could be in the next batch, if not no biggie. thanks for all your help and everything you do to make this forum as great as it is.

It is doubtful you will be in the next batch but will get you in as soon as I can.

M

mlgibbs78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I"m totally flat freaking broke.. been waiting like 8 montsh for 2 3000 buck checks..
Havec 14k on site total...

They will prob screw me cuz they see i'm a big winner/ pro poker player and pay u guys first then ponzi me and never pay me.

I"ve beean waiting about 8 months for one 3k check and 5 for another..

I hate the lengths we havef to be and plead mercy too just to get ****ing paid!!

Last edited by a moderator:
odomazetov

odomazetov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I must to wait 8-9 weeks to recive my money.

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is doubtful you will be in the next batch but will get you in as soon as I can.

no worries, any help is greatly appreciated. thanks for all you do dakota.

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive been waiting since may 21 for payment. I just dont have faith in them no more. This is the first time ive ever dealt with a online site like this in my 8 yrs of playing online. This is the kind of sites that make new players sketical about online betting and poker. unreal

Once you get your cash, RUN!

Bovada = 7-10 days or less for 95% cashouts

M

mlgibbs78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Lock can pay me a few checks I will continue playing and do like the rakeback..
but I have been waiting like 7 months now for a check so please Lock come thru..

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Dakota, have people gotten into batches multiple times?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Dakota, have people gotten into batches multiple times?

A few - I think all of them had small withdrawal amounts which tend to be processed more quickly than large ones.

4evertilted

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has there been any movement in cash outs in the last week?

N

nymetswon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys.. If I have $400 on Lock Poker, is it better to withdraw Western Union or Check? About 6 months ago, I received my $1,000 check(thanks to Dakota). I'm going to be active on this thread and hope I'm able to contribute in some way. Good day!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys.. If I have $400 on Lock Poker, is it better to withdraw Western Union or Check? About 6 months ago, I received my $1,000 check(thanks to Dakota). I'm going to be active on this thread and hope I'm able to contribute in some way. Good day!

I don't think anyone would want to advise you on that cause it changes. WU used to be way faster but lately none of those have been done. You get to pick! :)

Also between doing this taking wayyyyyyyyy too much of my time - and Lock being so far behind on so many I only send in a few a couple of times a month so the wait is longer to even get submitted.

R

RaiseOnTheFlop

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Thieves at Lock Pocker, IMHO

It's been over 8 months now since I requested a payout from Lock, the request was made on March 18th to be exact. Luckily, it's not for a large amount of money, not a life changing event. I wonder if anyone's been waiting longer than this.
I don't trust the people in charge at Lock. I don't ever expect to see my money. I think they a just common criminals.
What can I do to discourage others from depositing and playing at Lock?
BTW, I just started playing at Bovada. Seems like they have pretty good traffic and lots of player's options.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's been over 8 months now since I requested a payout from Lock, the request was made on March 18th to be exact. Luckily, it's not for a large amount of money, not a life changing event. I wonder if anyone's been waiting longer than this.
I don't trust the people in charge at Lock. I don't ever expect to see my money. I think they a just common criminals.
What can I do to discourage others from depositing and playing at Lock?
BTW, I just started playing at Bovada. Seems like they have pretty good traffic and lots of player's options.

I have been waiting since March 9th

E

ecoteric

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My lock poker player name is Impruv. Can anyone on here help me speed up my cashout. I've been waiting over 2 months for a Western Union. I know there are lots of people who have been waiting a lot longer unfortunately to get paid by these crooks.

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My lock poker player name is Impruv. Can anyone on here help me speed up my cashout. I've been waiting over 2 months for a Western Union. I know there are lots of people who have been waiting a lot longer unfortunately to get paid by these crooks.

you must be an active and participating member to receive help.

P

PsychicFish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Still waiting since May 6th

I have $1827 requested on May 6th this year. Absolutely nothing despite repeated requests... same old story as everyone else.

PsychicFish

J

junkybro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOCK POKER PAYOUT

hi Dakota,
can you please help me get paid out from Lock poker? its been 6 months now since I requested for the payout by WU. my username for the lockpoker is junkybro.

Status
Not open for further replies.