Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi Dakota,
can you please help me get paid out from Lock poker? its been 6 months now since I requested for the payout by WU. my username for the lockpoker is junkybro.

I only send in a few names a couple of times a month and active members of the forum take priority. They are very slow responding now so there is no point in me sending in additional names as I was doing for months.

C

clovus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good News A Human and a Phone Number for Lock Poker.
I was sent the below letter from Emily Hope. I replied I could not with good conscience deposit on Lock till I got paid. She said she would look into it and one week later my check was processed and was here by DHL in three days. I hope EMILY HOPE is the salvation for the rest of this forum but she restored my faith in Lock Poker. DAKOTA did absolutely nothing since I was not posting regular in this forum. If I have nothing good to say I would rather say nothing at all.
Clovus

Hi Clovus

We have very exciting Lock news to share with you; wehave developed our own Poker software!

You can download the Windows or Mac versions here: http://download.lockpoker.eu?v=2.0

There was lots of confusion caused by the Revolutionnetwork trying to redirect players to Pure Poker which is one of their ownsites in hopes to confuse and mislead our players. Be sure to use the downloadlink above, the built-in Revolution software upgrade installs Pure Pokersoftware. Pure Poker is NOT affiliated with Lock Poker whatsoever.

Your real money balance, VIP status, points and anybonuses are all waiting for you at Lock. There will be a quick one stepmigration the first time you login to upgrade your account to the new software.

As a thank you, I would like to offer you a ticket 25kGTD on Sunday (value $109) – .

In addition, we are also offering a new deposit bonus of100% up to $2,000 to all players (Bonus code LOCKV2).

Welcome to the new and improved Lock!

Best,

Emily Hope

Lock Poker

Toll free - 1 800 284 5952

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was sent the below letter from Emily Hope. I replied I could not with good conscience deposit on Lock till I got paid. She said she would look into it and one week later my check was processed and was here by DHL in three days. I hope EMILY HOPE is the salvation for the rest of this forum but she restored my faith in Lock Poker. DAKOTA did absolutely nothing since I was not posting regular in this forum. If I have nothing good to say I would rather say nothing at all.
Clovus

She works for Lock - I do not. It is her job to help you - it is not my job to help you. Don't compare us.

T

Talbot1975

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
withdrawal

Hey everyone, I received a check from Bovada in less than 10 days. Unreal payout time. I sure wish Lock poker could be like that. I have been waiting since the first week of August to get a check from them.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clovus

Hi Clovus

We have very exciting Lock news to share with you; wehave developed our own Poker software!

You can download the Windows or Mac versions here: http://download.lockpoker.eu?v=2.0

There was lots of confusion caused by the Revolutionnetwork trying to redirect players to Pure Poker which is one of their ownsites in hopes to confuse and mislead our players. Be sure to use the downloadlink above, the built-in Revolution software upgrade installs Pure Pokersoftware. Pure Poker is NOT affiliated with Lock Poker whatsoever.

Your real money balance, VIP status, points and anybonuses are all waiting for you at Lock. There will be a quick one stepmigration the first time you login to upgrade your account to the new software.

As a thank you, I would like to offer you a ticket 25kGTD on Sunday (value $109) – .

In addition, we are also offering a new deposit bonus of100% up to $2,000 to all players (Bonus code LOCKV2).

Welcome to the new and improved Lock!

Best,

Emily Hope

Lock Poker

Toll free - 1 800 284 5952

Just who in the hell do you think you are coming in here and bad mouthing Dakota. It's hard for me not to use a string of profanities to say how I feel about people like you. The lady has always tried to help people with no expectations of her own.
To other CC members I'm sorry about the vent, just have trouble with people who think they are special.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just who in the hell do you think you are coming in here and bad mouthing Dakota. It's hard for me not to use a string of profanities to say how I feel about people like you. The lady has always tried to help people with no expectations of her own.
To other CC members I'm sorry about the vent, just have trouble with people who think they are special.

No one here will blame you for venting a little on some one who has 4 post and thinks he is entitled to help from Dakota when more veteran members are waiting their turn.

A

alexb87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yo

my frist withdrawl only took a month but my withdrawl rite now is going on 3months any1 got any ideas on how to get paid.. pm me

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
DAKOTA did absolutely nothing since I was not posting regular in this forum. If I have nothing good to say I would rather say nothing at all.
Clovus
You should've stuck to saying nothing. :bootyshak

Anyone get a WD lately?

Last edited:
R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should've stuck to saying nothing. :bootyshak

Anyone get a WD lately?
It doesnt look like it. I keep getting emails saying that my check is with the processor and they will email me when it will be sent out. I have heard that my check was one the way twice before. :confused:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
One-time Lock!!! In time for Christmas shopping would be ideal!

Attachments

• Lockkkkkk.jpg
    Lockkkkkk.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 123
pinkfloyd92

pinkfloyd92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is unreal
why you not contact support ?

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is unreal
why you not contact support ?

They just dont answer emails. I think the best idea is try to catch the live support (if it's possible at 2.0).
I have been waiting for my money for 2 months now. :-/

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been waiting 9 months today. :(

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been waiting 9 months today. :(

That's why I dont dare to play in CC free there (I just play when I have other tourneys running at same tame). I'm not sure if I will ever see those dollars I won there... :/

P

PsychicFish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Check in mail?

I posted previously that I was waiting since May 6 on $1827. I got email notice 3 days ago that my check is being sent via FedEx and should arrive in 7-10 biz days. I requested a fedex tracking number but so far have got no response... maybe good news? Will update if check actually arrives as promised.

John

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I posted previously that I was waiting since May 6 on $1827. I got email notice 3 days ago that my check is being sent via FedEx and should arrive in 7-10 biz days. I requested a fedex tracking number but so far have got no response... maybe good news? Will update if check actually arrives as promised.

John

Good luck man. I have been told my check would be sent numerous times without it actually being sent. It might just be Lock using you for a little Shin She Shin She.

P

PsychicFish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck man. I have been told my check would be sent numerous times without it actually being sent. It might just be Lock using you for a little Shin She Shin She.

yeah... it's suspect they don't provide tracking number.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

John
Not getting a reply, is not good news. Lock should of sent you a tracking number in the same Email.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not getting a reply, is not good news. Lock should of sent you a tracking number in the same Email.

I asked them about tracking numbers numerous times. They told me they don't give them which is bs. Any global shipping company gives them. The one guy that said that they sent him his check by DHL said they gave him a tracking number. I don't think anyone is going to be getting a check for awhile from a site that has at most 50 players on it.

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got into Lock and regretted it. I had to wait 4-6 weeks for my WU to be processed. I got in via a reputable affiliate and they went to bat for me too. We both got nailed with lies and more lies.

It took me over 2 months of bitching and moaning but I finally got my money. Stay clear!!!

Caveat Emptor!

U

UnluckyDude

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just went to the lock Homepage.

On their homepage it says "Now that you found lock, life just got better".

LOL!!!

cardsking

cardsking

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey Dakota,
can you please help me get paid out from Lock poker? its been 3 months now since I requested for the payout . my username for the lockpoker is PEACESAINT

A

A9ofHearts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't any of the new members read this thread? lol

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got into Lock and regretted it. I had to wait 4-6 weeks for my WU to be processed. I got in via a reputable affiliate and they went to bat for me too. We both got nailed with lies and more lies.

It took me over 2 months of bitching and moaning but I finally got my money. Stay clear!!!

Caveat Emptor!

Did you get it in lock 2.0 era?

G

gohan100100

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Requested a withdrawl on 08/31/13. It's going on 4 months now. Dakota, could you add me to the list please? There have been many emails going back and forth between Lock and I. Most of the emails from them have stated that "it shouldn't be much longer now". This hole thing is complete BS. They've even stopped responding to my emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.