Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't like playing cash tables, for that reason. They are there, to get there money back, if you win a tournament. That's why I just play in tournaments. They probably want you to sit and play cash tables but I wont after I learned my lesson. Sat at the table got pocket As I went all in 1000 dollars and someone quickly called me and flop came qq 10 and the person who called me had q 10 off suit. wont play cash tables anymore.

I don't think 'they' can see what your results have been in previous tournaments & I don't think 'they' can somehow entice us to join them on an awaiting cash table. But maybe I'm wrong

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money [emoji386] as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to often now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:
Yes I do think a certain percentage of accounts on some sites are bots due to either wierd random clock timing or overly consistent timing (also 2 of the same players simultaneously joining a table when somone makes a wierd whale move is also kind of suspect of seating scripts and collusion).

But just because you had a bad beat doesn't mean it's a bot. That's poker for you.

If it makes you feel bad think of all the opposite situations that will happen in the future where you will be on the other end of that bad beat. And also realize that the other 80% of the time if tgese guys pull the same move you will be on the winning end. If they called you with bad odds you are already making a profit in the long run.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% bots are in small rooms:icon_chee

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There have been numerous poker sites that have admitted to having bot issues. Microgaming did awhile back and I think if I can remember correctly they said 1 or 2% of accounts that they caught were botting. I've seen wierd clock behavior where 2 different palyers consistently make a move when the clock is at the exact same spot, repeatedly, no human would do that. Recently a bunch of 10 tabling regs have all mysteriously (and simultaneously) vanished off microgaming. Not saying that is proof of anything but seems kinda wierd (my winrate got a boost after they dissappeared because the fish to reg ratio is now good lol)

It would be naive to assume bots aren't a thing, this is especially true with smaller sites that can't afford to have the kind of security stars has.

Last edited:
Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also have the impression to be playing against bots times. Especially when the nickname of the player seems more creating an algorithm than a human mind (eg xp428yrk2).
I try to play in the rooms shown here in Cardschat as the best. Because the better the room concept, less likely to bots.
  1. There's even a story here in Cardschat that lists the top 5 rooms. I find it very useful.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that all sites have the operators who control the game, but I'm not sure they can plant a bot at the table.

B

BundesBurger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that all sites have the operators who control the game, but I'm not sure they can plant a bot at the table.

Why shouldn't they be able to? Even I have a bot running.

Y

Yaholnitsky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive even seen zoom games where player has two accounts going with two different stack sizes....how is that even possible since the table you get placed at per hand is random, which means you could possibly end up at the same tsble with yourself.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive even seen zoom games where player has two accounts going with two different stack sizes....how is that even possible since the table you get placed at per hand is random, which means you could possibly end up at the same tsble with yourself.
Where I paly it's possible to have as many zoom tables open with different stacks as you want. Their algorithm doesn't allow you to get seated with yourself.

Also to naysayers denying bots, microgaming pretty much admitted to closing down because of a rampant bot problem. partypoker has caught a bot ring, and that's just the accounts they actually caught, I have no doubt that they only saw the tip of the iceberg. If a site with good security like party has them you can be damn sure any site smaller than them is even worse off. Where there is a way to make easy money somone will be there exploiting it. Then you have people playing with realtime solvers, which is basically having a bot make your decisions for you.

Last edited:

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money 💷 as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to often now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:

Thanks for the post. I understand your frustrations. As some others have said the bad calls that are rewarded with the nuts isn't exactly evidence of bots. But it could be or could be terrible players. I am for sure that there are bots on betonline in the heads up sit n go's. I played the same player(bot) 25 matches in a row. I figured out what the bots strategy was around match 17. The bot would call any preflop raise that was less then a 3.5x sizing and would call any bet after the flop that was less then pot size. The moment I checked the bot would shove all in. So I decided to raise 4x with my mediocre hands and then slow play my nut hands and bet for value on all streets. After about 8 matches of this strategy I won about 6 of 8 the play switched completely and I assume the player took back over and went all in 7 times in a row preflop. I called and he had 8,2 offsuit. I stacked him heads up with AJs and then he quit. I am unsure of what to do when that happens. I believe the next time it happens I'll report it to admin and have them review the hands. Good Luck

Good Luck To All:cool:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will say where 100% are the bots WPN , ACR and BCP. still there is a teamplay:top:

7CardKillR

7CardKillR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is a senario.
I an a Chinese covert government emissary who wants an easy way to convert yuan to USD and back again with out many prying eyes looking in And I also want to screw people over by charging them yesterday's (or Last weeks) yuan price rather than the current spot price. I can do this because there is little to no laws affecting me. US law doesn't affect me, costa rican law doesn't affect me , Hell even Chinese law doesn't affect me or my operations. Basically We can do what ever we want. So, I approach a site like WPN and say I want to drop 200M into The company, but to do so I need to have some of my people look into the programs etc to see if they meet that "quality"standard of our "investors" so they drop the 200 m and get in . Now they can have bots with super user status they know all the cards and the bots are actually programed to let some go now and again at a rate desired. I also can turn bots on and off , change usernames at whim and even use the username of a known users and redirect the winnings w/o any one knowing. I also can have an unlimited bankroll. I can do this because there is basically no law that affects me other than that of my overlords no ramification what so ever. They can print 242 billion nearly overnight and buy up tesla so a measly 200M is NOTHING.

So tell me what is there to stop this from happening?:confused:

M

Mmmmkkkk1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not problem, cos botes play using maths only - they cant think.
:jd4:

SharkyJohn

SharkyJohn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think so, it's crazy. They would get sued and this would come out. I also suffer from bad beats like that, but I forget about it 10 secs after, it doesn't matter, just random cards, all I blame is me, I shouldn't put myself in all-in situation, and that's it.
Poker sites are never filled with both, it brakes all the laws that regulate this industry😶

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me thats why its important to play varying ranges. While yes a bot can and does exploit HUD stats if you play vary between LAG and TAG you should be able to mitigate some of that loss. In fact making bets that make it mathematically unsound to call will also do the job.

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money 💷 as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to often now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:

Bots don’t take your money beyond GTO. Colluders crush even GTO.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they are there and put there by the poker site! It helps there odds to make money off those of us playing!

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In theory, the collusion is way worse--ACR cash games for example.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't think they are bots..i don' think poker sites don't catch them even if they exist..

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently I often find out that major poker events are won by players who have entered target tournaments via satellites.The exception was the anniversary Sunday million at poker stars with a prize of $ 12500,000.The winner also passed through the satellite.He was not supposed to play in this tournament on a bankroll.I can't even imagine what kind of bankroll you need to play in a three-day tournament without fear. Either this is a marketing move of the poker room that deliberately brought this player to the winners or some kind of deal. WHO thinks what about it.I'm not accusing anyone it's just my thoughts