Bot players

GetFloored

GetFloored

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots

Basicly I had Aa everyone went inn for 100&! Preeflop 500$ pot then q 8 7 off suit i bet 🔥500 then everyone. Folds besides one guy Thant calls with 5 2 off suit and runner is 2 and river is 2 MAKES NO SENCE KOST 1500 to basicly 1 in a million any thoughts !

GetFloored

GetFloored

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I live in USA I can’t okay PokerStars

Yes, I`m pretty sure that there are some poker softwares with bots. for an example, 888poker, americascardroom, betonline, tigergaming. I recommend to play only at pokerstars.
what sight should I play if I’m in Michigan USA

pykubepx111

pykubepx111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if to buy such a bot how much would it cost?

T

tolayn83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had several times when I went with a good all-in combination, the opponent went with me with nothing and he got a better combination on the turn and river! How???

D

domino1969

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think this is possible because oddly you sometimes go all in with a very nice hand and you are stuck by 7-4 and touches it set ... big doubt

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Lisapeter81! If to think, that on the all Poker sites play only the bots, maybe then better not play general or temporarily,
because this is very conveniently in the all your mistakes to guilt only the bots players, and not to work or less to work above own
Poker Skill... Of course, I think, the bots have on the Poker sites, but despite on this the all reasons your failures need seach, first of all, in yourself! But this is only my private opinion. Good Luck! ;):)

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars ' attitude to poker bots is definitely negative. Any poker bot in the room is strictly prohibited. This is officially stated in the license agreement, which is concluded by each player of the room when registering. And the incident that happened in 2015, when poker bots from Russia and Kazakhstan "took out" about $4,200,000 from PokerStars, makes the developers of the room to be in a constant and intense search for violators. As for the hypothesis that the "Starz" themselves fix poker bots in their room to steal money from their visitors, I think such statements are not quite fair and objective. You must agree that any confirmed information of this kind would almost immediately make the players of the room refuse to play poker on PokerStars. Each poker bot would have dealt a stunning blow not only to the reputation, but also to the attendance of the "stars"room. And this circumstance is unacceptable for PokerStars in principle.

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think there are bot players unless you play an application that does not have monetary income there are players who play in a robotic way

K

Ktv2018

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bots probably yes! do i have any proof ...NO! until someone makes some discovery to catch the websites.... we have nothing .

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a sneaking suspicion that the very big poker sites definitely have bots. Especially my go to at Bovada where everyone is anonymous and listed as random numbers.

B

BundesBurger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bots probably yes! do i have any proof ...NO! until someone makes some discovery to catch the websites.... we have nothing .

I found evidence of 888

6 player sng
4 players immediately play on sitout (bots), mattpeters (bot) and me
after mattpeters come 2 players in the sitout
mattpeters has butten, always check to sb and bb although he only has to raise to win.
he even loses rounds against players in the sitout !!!
mattpeters sb and call to bb although he only had to raise to win.
No one plays like this, everyone would just raise to win.
have everything on video.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: mattpeters

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is very hard to say 100%........Lot of time looks very suspicious, but how i say it.............it is almost imposible to say 100% ..YES or NO...

M

mell0404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think there are some bots lurking about in the roomsand and think there are many

I

iTradeChips

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think small sites use bots so there are always players to play against. i also believe there should not be bots playing. i dont even like the fact that there came poker tracker, then HEM and whatever software that came after. things like these changed the game. not for the better IMHO. but on the backend, its almost a certainty that small sites use them for constant player traffic. if sites wanted to cheat, they would just employ superusers who can win/lose on purpose to certain players of their choosing

B

bonanzaJay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently came across a robot or definitely a cheat on pokerstars. It was so obvious. I was playing a heads up $3.30. The players name was mamFr13.

Every time over nearly 150 hands he auto mucked when I had a good hand and I didn't even raise a lot of times. He still always 100% folded. Every time i had a bad hand he was on top of me, raising me out of pots all the time. His betting patterns were so obvious. I knew what he was going to do every hand and he ways done what i suspended he would, without exception. If anyone came across this player on pokerstars I would like if u would reply to this post.

I reported the incident to pokerstars and they are currently investigating the matter, I hope.

Yours in poker,
Jason O Rourke.

I found evidence of 888

6 player sng
mattpeters has butten, always check to sb and bb although he only has to raise to win.

I have come across similar scenarios on partypoker, pokerstars? and Boylesportspoker. Boylesportspoker was rife with it at some stages.

A player called mamFr13 came to my attention in a Sng on pokerstars. Similar unusual betting patterns. He always knew when I had a good hand and knew when I had a bad hand, and folded and raised correctly every time. This was beyond normal. It was as if he could see my cards every time

I found evidence of 888

6 player sng

I found evidence of 888

6 player sng

mattpeters

I have come across similar scenarios on partypoker, pokerstars? and Boylesportspoker. Boylesportspoker was rife with it at some stages.

A player called mamFr13 came to my attention in a Sng on pokerstars. Similar unusual betting patterns. He always knew when I had a good hand and knew when I had a bad hand, and folded and raised correctly every time. This was beyond normal. It was as if he could see my cards every time

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Ktv2018

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found evidence of 888

6 player sng

Just had a similar experience last night on PokerStars at SnG 3 players table ...let’s just say you can see with ease that you were playing 1vs 2

M

Madragalahad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they even exist? Really? I dont want to be censured again but the stupid things people post amaze me. Cant help it. Maybe log on to the internet and see what steps most legit sites are taking to eradicate bots. One can only assume you run bots or are a complete ...:., ......

Opinion seems to be divided on the prevalence of bots. There are plenty of players who play to rigid formulas, and once you work them out they're easy to exploit. But I've never seen any evidence of bots. Not saying they don't exist, I'd just like to see some hard evidence rather than the rants from gullible conspiracy theorists so omnipresent on the web.

pneto

pneto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots made by the community usually play in a simple and predictable way, now if you think the bots are made by the websites themselves you should stop playing

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm 100% sure there are bots out there....

There are just too many people out there who learned to code for none of them to try to build a software that automatically earns money, when online poker allows for just that.

The question is if the bots can play well enough to make a reasonable profit. With the amount of work needed to make a really good bot you can probably earn a lot more in other and legal ways as a programmer...

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is an article from ACR on how they are combating BOTs on their site. I also saw the list of BOTs they have discovered and refunded tens of thousands of dollars to players who lost to said BOTs so yeah they are real.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/pok...-regarding-bots-on-the-winning-poker-network/

Opinion seems to be divided on the prevalence of bots. There are plenty of players who play to rigid formulas, and once you work them out they're easy to exploit. But I've never seen any evidence of bots. Not saying they don't exist, I'd just like to see some hard evidence rather than the rants from gullible conspiracy theorists so omnipresent on the web.

B

BundesBurger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

do you actually read the articles in front of you?
:deal::deal::deal::deal::deal:
6 player sng

gabito_117

gabito_117

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am so stupid at poker that I play like a BOT :))