The best poker room for beginners.

P

Phuck858

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada is the worst.. Horrible customer service. No promotions expect for your first deposit. You can only play 4 tables at a time. It's anonymous so you have to use holdem indicator. If you want to Port your hands into Poker tracker you have to pay for a program too. The software is god awful. The only good thing about it is mostly recreational players and most of them are awful

KapitoshkaOB

KapitoshkaOB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think PokerStars and Fulltilt, because they have a lot of different games and freerolls and poker 888 is ok..

I do not agree 888 poker room almost never have freerolls for beginners!

H

heraldyswift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not agree 888 poker room almost never have freerolls for beginners!

what do you mean?.
there are about 2 iron freeroll in and 8 free for all freeroll in 888 everyday.
this is where i got my bankroll.

plus HUDs work here so its a good site to start.

tbh, I play 4 freerolls here using HM2 and leak buster everyday.
there are 2 freerolls available every 6 hours (1 mtt and 1 zoom)

taban13

taban13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NetBetPoker there is a lot freerolls.

J

jerohit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on top sites players are very good.. play on site which have less number of player...

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started out on Full Tilt and then shifted over to Cake/Juicy and then BlackChip (part of WPN/ACR). Currently I play at Bovada and for me at least the anonymous nature of Bovada has been great for me. I primarily play Zone and MTTs there.

I've heard juicy stakes has high fees and doesn't pay out timely. BlackChip is nice and good variety but the absurdly long late reg tourneys with rebuys and add ons means tournaments can take forever.

This is for US players, obviously I've heard for rest of the world pokerstars is considering really solid.

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Stars 20%

What I like about poker stars, Among other things, is the fact that in tournies, 20% pays off. That give the average to little above average players to finish in the money. If they play the ABC poke. lol

mange1234

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Stars

I want to see more opinions, if possible, to come and arguments ...

I say it's the PokerStars,for software and different stakes.

PokerStars is best.

just due to the fact that they have so many different games and amounts to chose from.

I have not played on PS since Black Friday. But, when I did, I could pick the game I wanted to play.

The old poker adage is, play low stakes first. Then, if you contentiously win at that level, move up to the next level. If you lose at the next level, drop back down until you get more experience. Than move up again. etc.

PokerStars is the only on line poker site that has the variety of games to allow this to happen.

It has done wonders for me. I started on line poker for ten year now, and have advance to the 02/04 cents rings. Can't seems to make it in higher games. lol
mange1234

Ivan Basic

Ivan Basic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the best poker website for fish?

Hi,

I am a newbie @ poker..

I am registered @ 888 poker.com ,

It is a good site with mixture of pro n amateur players..

Can you please recomend me another one where I can easily play/learn/profit at the same time?

S

sking111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ive played a few and pokerstars i would say

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Easy poker room does not exist, are only strong and good team of good players and you need to get avoided and we are looking for the weaker.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 should be fishier than others tho.

biaavia

biaavia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Therr is no easy room.Poker play is game of thinking and experience.I think you have to read some books and find your own style.Good luck))))

pauloprcds

pauloprcds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if you are good at poker or not, but no site is "good" for you if you think you're a fish, don't think like that, and if you do, try to get better.
But back to your question, the best site is Pokerstars, there's this mix of good players, amateur players, fun players, etc ...
There's way more players than others too, so I think that PS is the best site for you .

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think easy poker room there is no bad players unlike the poker rooms are only the types of tournaments they offer and field players in these tournaments think you should take this into account, but in my opinion the best Poker salt to play and Poker Stars.

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would advise to play on Poker Stars. There are very good players. And when you're playing against the strongest aponenta learn faster. The weakest poker site where I played on a set of players is Kardroom Americas. There are players in the order of magnitude weaker than PokerStars.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Ivan all the well known poker sites are full with very competitive players, there are a couple of them that are easier but they dont have much traffic.
Duck poker and Poker MIRA I even left some cash pending there. I stop playing in them because they are boring and asides from free rolls there in not much to do. ;)

Ivan Basic

Ivan Basic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks you all for reply.

I'll stick with 888 for a little while...

B

bkkblues99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 has a lot of fish. so does party poker. If you are looking for fish, generally i would suggest stay away from Poker Stars

X

xjlh611

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best pokerroom is pokerstars has a lot of fish

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can find fish on some rooms but they don't last long as the regs eat them.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah all sites have they fish.
You just have to bait up and go searching for them.

But 888 is a great place to start.