The best poker room for beginners.

HenriqueMed1

HenriqueMed1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing on pokerstars and would not trade this for another software never!

T

Teetah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
where are the best sites for US players online?

almanik

almanik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStasr are the best of the best. Here everyone can find cash game or tournament on any bankroll. Here we have maksimum different types of poker. Here people play 24/7. Great number of freerolls make PokerStars best for new players. They can win some money whithout any investitions.

H

hkoch7

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars provides everything an online player needs. When a player has a different preference, its usually due to the nostalgia of the site or a softer player base.

MAdesG

MAdesG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is the best site because you can learn how to play with intellipoker and they with help you with coaches and you can practice before you play with real money , I started to play there and intellipoker helped me very much

Jguar

Jguar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear a lot of people say bovada is a good site if you're a depositing new comer. Firstly because there's no hud use available, and 2ndly it's very very soft competition. Only downfall to bovada is that there's no freerolls. You do get 5 tickets to the 100k tourney sat tourneys. And from there you can buy tickets to some other tourneys but yea, no free rolls...I do like bovada tho.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say go with a site that Is trust worthy, a site that has a name for Itself online.

Poker-Stars
Full Tilt
party poker
Bovada/bodog
Titan Poker
888 Poker
william hill Poker
Full Flush
America's Card Room
Black Chip Poker

Now there are other sites that are questionable, since i've never cashout from "these" other sites, I'd rather not name them but the play on those other sites are alot softer than the play on the sites I've named above.

The Issue Is this, If you go with the known sites, there games tend to hold acouple thousand players In them assuming you play only tourneys, thus you would need to be winning flips and since the games are about GII good and running good you're more likely to end up with a bad beat than end up winning the entire game. That Is the Issue with the bigger sites, they hold bigger fields. Yet they also have bigger pay days. Now the smaller sites have smaller fields, yet the pay Is also smaller, and that's the problem with the smaller sites.

X

xontex22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
888 Best Freeroll many weak players

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best place to play is the Pokerstars. Play with safety and one tip: avoid the rush.

First, i advise start playing with fictitious money. After, try to play some freerolls to feel the game.

After of knock to the head, go to the games of real money and get ready to receive more knocks.

Good Luck! ;)

N

NLvillain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS is still good, because of the Poker School they offer. They have a lot of info and free promotions, plus the league.

N

NLvillain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, unibet has the best environment for beginning and rec. players. Lots of freerolls, good twitch community with cash game ticket giveaways, software that prevents, seat scripting, bum hunting, HUDS and other predatory software service. Their customer service response is fast along with the cashouts. I get bank wire withdraws to my bank around 72hrs.

KapitoshkaOB

KapitoshkaOB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is unique. The main point code for bonuses.

G

gattutoche85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont really know if this is for beginners, due everyone aspiring member have to wait until aproval answer comes

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokers stars is bet site for begginers

BLACKSOLDIER

BLACKSOLDIER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerschool...

Because of P.S. PokerSchool Pokerstars is best for beginners

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon used to be the best for beginners with fun steps.

Sale86_ns

Sale86_ns

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think PokerStars and Fulltilt, because they have a lot of different games and freerolls and poker 888 is ok..

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i have to say even dou i hate the place but Jokestars, they have a lot to choose from when we are talking micro stakes, and when u get in to the mid of the freak show, when u sit on other room your brain will feel more relaxed coz no other platform has a freak show like the on eon Jokestars, sit and play and youll find out what am talking about exactly :D

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For beginners u may play on ipoker rooms and microgaming networks

P

pachopaez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best room for beginners is to have as many free tournaments, and I think it is fulltilt

F

fabioveigaf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars and easy to Mecher , graphics unusual, great , play playmoney , freeroll for sure is pokerstar

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm an American player so I playat Americas Card Room. They do have small $10 freerolls running all the time so that's a good place to practice. I will have to check out Full Fluh.