The best poker room for beginners.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a beginner 888 what you need. Easier to get to the prizes.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 is my first choice for the beginners and then iPoker rooms

89bublik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, brothers , what p-room is the best?

W

Weee3eee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, just signed up and just getting back into online poker ... been gone a few years ever since US players lost pokerstars. Is ACR a good place to start with ? I still play live $1/2 NL cash games 3-4 days a week here in St.Louis but due to work, my play time has been cut a bit recently. Been watching alot of twitch streams but most of them are pokerstars or other sites that don't allow us players. Probably going with $200-500 starting buy in, I really liked the $50 buy-in cash games back in the day, was pretty easy to play 4 at a time and make a decent profit over the course of a year. Any advice or help would be great ! Thanks in advance

$1 $2 live games are extremely soft. I would suggest starting at the 10cent level to start. Remember that online lots of heads up displays and online poker tools so there are a lot of edges that can be used against you than in a live poker room. Once you start winning then move up to the 50cent. There is a lot of aggressive players and good players in the 50 cent level now than they were back in the day. People have been playing 10 thousand hands daily where as in live the hands are much slower.

I recommend ACR but as you get higher in stakes, in particular 50nl games you are referring to will be reg infested. I like it at ACR. Get rakeback. You can get up to 27% rakeback. It will help

I

imnotthatdrunk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars?

Everyone says pokerstars, this must be a mostly european forum! What's the best US playable pokersite? That's what im interested in.

H

HeikoHeiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars. In my Opinion best. Clear and simple.
888 is small and colorful.
Not only practice but also read.

A

Aleksei762

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars однозначно! много фрироллов.жаль только то,что народу там по 10 000 человек.а призовых мест мало

Sergiy777

Sergiy777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars, 888, unibet, Red Star, Tiger Gaming Have A Lot freerolls, So You Will Have A Lot Of Practice.

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me I play at pokerstar and Americas Cardroom and like to play in my area sites. But surely love more playing in live tourney then any sites.

W

Weee3eee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone says pokerstars, this must be a mostly european forum! What's the best US playable pokersite? That's what im interested in.

The easiest is by far ignition poker and bet Online. ACR is the American version of pokerstars with lots of regs. Cash games and tourneys are soft on Ignition.

SAVag

SAVag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was thinking about how to start a poker room, I have tried many. For myself, concluded that, for beginners, like me, the best poker room - 888. People do not so much as PS, a lot of freerolls, a good bonus The program of "888 Poker Club" - a kind of rake back. Many different actions with prizes. You can start with a minimum deposit, and, in principle, with proper conduct of your bankroll to create a decent bankroll. For beginners - I advise.

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think, all the new pokerrooms are good for beginners, because all profi players are registered in big poker rooms and the new rooms are open for beginners. And in freerolls there are not more people

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started with patipoker, nravitsja many different missions. sorry little freerolls. Then moved to 888, it is also good for beginners. PokerStars very much willing to receive prizes (((

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For my personal taste without doubt is pokerstars

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would advise newcomers to the Poker MIRA, are very light tables and a lot of freerolls. To practice and then master the PokerStars and 888.

M

Manyellow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise newcomers to the Poker MIRA, are very light tables and a lot of freerolls. To practice and then master the PokerStars and 888.
Pretty mich this. And Once you have made at least one deposit on 888 than there are a Lot of freerolls.

X

xsavier

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is the best after a weak u are playing. To learn I can advice u to download funny Apps like live hold'em pro

fortopyan

fortopyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for beginners better poker stars, because there is a large selection of limits, which is always a lot of opponents

Stefanell75

Stefanell75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars and BetOnlin are good for beginners

nevedimka29

nevedimka29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts