Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I will rate Full Flush at the top of my list, and then Carbon. I've seen a lot of new player do really well there. I only play at BOL now for our freeroll, and I like to play full ring tables and ACR/BCP do not have many of those, at least at my level. It's mostly 6 max. But that is your chose. GL on all your sites
Thanks for getting back to me - I'll give fullflush a try. I play BOL mostly for the freerolls to build cash for the ring games which I enjoy to play in. I.m not a fan of BOL's freeroll dealer - which I refer to as BSOL. Not in CC's freeroll but in BOL's freerolls - it seems to me BOL sets up the table for maximum rebuys before first break. Way too many long shots winning. After first break the dealer seems a little more real. Thanks Again, Good Luck!

S

soare13

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's right PokerStars is the best :)

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for getting back to me - I'll give fullflush a try. I play BOL mostly for the freerolls to build cash for the ring games which I enjoy to play in. I.m not a fan of BOL's freeroll dealer - which I refer to as BSOL. Not in CC's freeroll but in BOL's freerolls - it seems to me BOL sets up the table for maximum rebuys before first break. Way too many long shots winning. After first break the dealer seems a little more real. Thanks Again, Good Luck!

I just looked at all the freerolls that Full Flush has during the whole day and here they are.

$200 freeroll at Noon
$25 freeroll at 5 pm
$10 freeroll at 6 pm
$300 freeroll at 9 pm
$100 freeroll at 3 am
And if you guys have not seen them, FF is having a $1000 action freeroll on the 25th at 2 pm, and a $500 this Friday night
Them there is all the $25 on demand every 2 hours with a buy in of one pop.
Besides that they have a $60 GTD for $.60 and a $75 GTD for $.75.

Full Flush has a lot going on for freeroll and low buy in players. Besides that, I've been playing there a long time, without any trouble.

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
PapaC thanks for the PM - I haven't downloaded the software through CC's link yet but plan to do so. I do have one concern about the software as mentioned in CC's - poker forum > Poker Discussion > Poker Rooms > Fullflushpoker (I posted there but it seems to be a dead thread) and I'm wondering if you were having any problems like these CC members are having:

Is there anyway to stop the annoying popups at fullflushpoker? I'm trying to play cash games and the keep getting in the way.
and
Just confirmed, there is no way to disable the annoying popups.

Thank You again for your help PapaC. I will be asking you more about the sign up procedure on your new thread: Poker Forum > poker strategy > Tournament Poker > Full Flush Freerolls as it specifically talks about Full Flush poker.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok Gary. I seen your post and replied to it. Let me know what you think after you play some. I don't know how much you have played in freerolls, but a lot of players think they are a coin flip, but it has not been like that at FF, at least not a lot. I play the $300 freeroll just like I would any other MTT. And that is tight. I've made the money several times. GL Man

pinkfloyd92

pinkfloyd92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for his start in poker I used full tilt
games for new players I exploit to increase your bankroll
and I can tell you that it's worth

MrBadAss

MrBadAss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars or wpn(acr) are too me the best rooms

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think pokerstars, because of the good quantity of freerolls available whit no requirements to play them.

Olgert1992

Olgert1992

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As on me that better Full Tilt first there is nothing . I advise to play here.

legudus

legudus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I strongly recommend starting at FullTilt because it is a software where there is more donkies and if you start to build a solid bankroll , you can tranferir your bankroll for the Pokerstars (which is the best poker site , with more tournaments , etc ... )

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Pokerstars is one of the best, because it has many freerolls!

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started with partypoker and pokerstars, and now i just play at PS, i think its the best.

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm i think poker stars is to hard for begginers, becouse -
there to many experienced players on evry freeroll/or tournament my point is
lets say bankrollmob tournament 20$ its free or the poker school leangue 10$
there are registred a lot of players 5-10k (quite the winnings are terribly undervalued, more try to bet 10k players as begginer ) and not better choice to play full tilt poker with is connected with PS and got much more tournaments and promos then PS? and at tournaments (same tournaments are registering 500 players :). )im winning almost evry freeroll at fulltilt 2-10 tt or RG cash :), aother room i refer is Pkr too :).
good luck at the tables!
JusThieF

L

Lexxx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I strongly recommend starting at FullTilt because it is a software where there is more donkies and if you start to build a solid bankroll , you can tranferir your bankroll for the Pokerstars (which is the best poker site , with more tournaments , etc ... )

I agree with legudus!

jastagg042286

jastagg042286

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think bet online poker would be a good site to learn on because the set up is easy to follow. My favorite is pokerstars an fulltilt but every since they took united states players out from playing real money, no one ever plays on them sites anymore.

Olgert1992

Olgert1992

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reasoning on this theme is possible long. For each, there is certain poker room the best. If my opinion, interesting you that this Full Tilt, in the first there more quiet to play and less people, second, when you will be trained and will earn there a good sum, you will be able to translate her on Pokerstars where посоревноваться for large prizes. Successes to you.

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is probably not the most welcome response. But ClubWPT isn't terrible if you are a beginner just learning hand strengths and basic structures. It will minimize your losses and you can graduate to a better site like PS after a month or so.
This is the first time I've ever heard about a site ClubWPT.
In my opinion, the best room to start is PokerStars - because there are a lot of special offers for only first-depositors, also, pokerschool online gives out much $$$ to those learning the game.

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Poker Stars , there is more established as a base for training beginners , although I started with Full Tilt

mpanarelo

mpanarelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To get started in poker, Full Tilt recommend, there you earn the ability to play 2000 hands in tournaments that guarantee of two US dollars Tickets moreover can play 200 tickets to participate in a $ 250 tournament at the weekend. The Bull has also freeroll intereçante but the field is already huge with over 2500 players.

xTTTx

xTTTx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best poker room for beginners 888, there are many shares and bonuses bolshe.Poker old 2nd place, even if the consist poker school is a plus