The best poker room for beginners.

dundo84

dundo84

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
partypoker is ideal for beginners because of the missions they have.With 10$ u can make 50-80$ by completing the missions.And they have nice freerolls and promotions.
I would mention 888poker too for new players, they give you 2$ + 4x1$ tournament tickets for signing up, and they have one of the best promotions for freerollers.

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that is the best poker room for beginners is partypoker, since ololo there are many players and a pretty simple interface

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and on the part of the bonus for the new players I think will approach 888 since You can get up to $ 88 absolutely free

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can still try the pokermira, it is also possible to receive up to $ 100 free

Mka69

Mka69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried all ruma... One registration of what costs! (I about poker stars) In the others he is far from an ideal...

MarceloMC

MarceloMC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For beginners I can suggest 888 Poker with smaller fields and some freerolls that you can use to increase your bankroll gradually...

Anyway pokerstars has also several freerolls and also you can play PlayMoney to practice and also you have the Intelipoker where you can make some trainning and also participate in some promos to win tickets and play some MTTs and Spin&gos for free...

The only negative point at PS is that the fields are normally much bigger and harder to reach the top positions in the MTTs... So you can try the SNGs with 45 and 90 players with buy-in of $0,25 to get more experience and increase your BR and also to be happy of reaching some FTs that is always nice...

Rgds,

grzech

grzech

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
builder today with poker stars

Today builder

So usually they look me in the decisive game pokerstars- I've had enough I think this play - slowly kidding nerves to all those final games - always get to the Ruthenian and lose.
Set against me, which I would not ever played the before and always lose, so be discouraged to tournaments - I'd rather play there any league game or Freeroll,. I laugh now of course, but I have a terrible Nerva
* Soon I start to the game in my Premiere Leaque

Played for today 3 more tournaments - two in the premier Leaque and the Cardschat a forum here - we'll see what will be the balance - later share with you mymi screenshootami - I hope I will be able to boast of a success - not only with continuous losses in bad - heheh
* A bit later the See you, therefore, wish me luck in the game

hehehhehheeh :)My game today 20:00 - Premier Leaque , 21:00 Cardschat freerol , 02:00 -Premier Leaque
:cool: :D :eek:

Robcv90

Robcv90

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars has many bonuses and promotions also has a school for people who want to learn more strategies about the poker, you can practice and win tickets for many tournaments and freerolls in that way you can improve your skills and the software is easy to understand...

Zloigenii

Zloigenii

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the 888 poker,because there is a lot of freerolls.But this room is only for beginner poker players:jd4: :jd4:

kissapig

kissapig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like SealsWithClubs which is a bitcoin based poker site. For anyone interested in low stakes, you can play cash games for an effective price of $0.006/$0.012. There are freerolls available to players who have logged a few hours of play. The site is used by mostly USA players. Warnings include a toxic chat area that is relatively uncensored and there are sharks in the water. Anyone interested in using bitcoin for playing poker should check this site out. Link available on request, pm me.

A

Ac3 Meister

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it has to be pokerstars.It s the most popular for a reason: all types of games, they realease new games like zoom every once in a while.they have different rakes and different kinds of freerolss available.I personaly like it because it is very customizable .Diferent themes and custom themes are accepted too.They recently introduced a promotion Stardcode thate lets you get freeroll tikets .I recommend it to all players from pros to fish.

thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree, I think you can learn with less risks and see better styles if you play at smaller sites at first. ACR is not huge, but it has enough traffic that you can always find a game which is nice. If you are an independent learner though, you can reap a lot more rewards at a site like PokerStars or FullTilt. I wish I was still able to play on those sites.

K

Kichidk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play 888 maybe PKR or iron poker .

thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, just found this out. If you are looking for good opportunities to build a risk free bankroll my friend told me that Full Flush is a good place for an American player to play big Freerolls. Good luck in your learning process.

S

sharong

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long has full flush been around, interested in trying it out. I currently am trying to build a bankroll on betonline by only playing freerolls. Any help is appreciated

S

sharong

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thinking of downloading full flush but i currently have betonline installed, i have seen a few posts saying that one may stop working if downloading both, however most of those comments were made several years ago. More recent posts say they are not integrated with each other. Can someone let me know if this is true and it is safe to install both? thanks

NANUNANU

NANUNANU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont waste time with fullflush at the moment. They have done nothing to improve player base. They have to switch networks to survive and until they do that im done supporting them. If you want to get paid then i would start with a WPN skin and if your out of the US then id say Pstars........

S

sharong

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen several people in the forum say full flush is a good site for beginners but cc rated it as one of the worst for cashing out. Has anyone had luck cashing out on full flush?

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DON'T JOIN FF.. If you like user names then stick to BOL or WPN skins.. If that doesn't matter to you use bovada.. Full flush isn't paying people out and if they do it isn't in a very timely manner.. Plus they have horrible customer service, but yes you can run FF and BOL at the same time now that BOL has new software..

G

grotepeer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if you like freeroll and sit and go s than tigergaming is a good site!:angel:

and they gonna work with cardschat i heart

how long r u a beginner???
5tournements or10 or100???

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jeongwee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
every room is good for beginners becoz every room has diffrent players,just play the lowest buyins of cash or tournaments.

S

sharong

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the help guys, i realized full flush is garbage. Im gonna stick with betonline unless you have any other good options in the U.S.

FrostyyAustyy

FrostyyAustyy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since you're US based I would recommend Bovada. They have byfar the softest cash games for US players most!y because the site is set up to be very anti reg. For example they only allow Holdem indicator as a HUD. Also you are identified by your seat number at the table so that people can't track your stats longterm. I find ACR to have a better selection of Micro stakes MTTs.

Lost_my_mojo

Lost_my_mojo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I stick with ACR as a beginner right now, I like it over bovada or carbon