A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jackpots

Acr probably has an issue with their bots and bot teams combating Russian,Belarus,and Ukraine bot teams ,bots.
They removed $2,$5,$15,$50
Acr left the $10 25 40 buy in.
they have also reduced regular tourn gtds.
Although is not easily recognized by new and average players.
The real ? is why is the software the same after 10+ years.
The developer team who designed allow admin to see cards face up.
We also have certain hand % that is not real% for nlh plo hi, hi low,plo, and plh which no 1 plays( will be the absolute easiest to see issue with %s).
While I reported Bots in Jackpots and cheating players before PhilJackson... a leaderboard tournament player with 99% ability account created a few days after Acr launch.
This player vanished after I extensively reported with no news.
If you suspect a player or have proof and provide Acr security will not share their or your findings.
You will not see a refund for being cheated when the evidence is clear.
I have dealt with Acr numerous times about the way they cancel a tournament or end due to technical reasons and have to provide them with date time tourn id and ask for refund when they are the ones that canceled.
If your not auto credited you have to contact.
So after reporting bots in Jackpot poker , now on the leaderboards sitncrush their still are bots RTA players top of the leaderboard.
On Sunday they will be the players sitting out go the Beast &SnC
Boss Main Mega 20 tickets GTD . which was 50 seats rewarded ...
MONAXOGIOS NICKTHEKICK PAULITROVICH are 3 of the many you will see sitting out not playing a hand because they are Jackpot SnG bots.
No refunds nothing will be done same flawed RNG , programmed hands ,? able ceo, acr reps that have admin privileges advance knowledge ? leaked and exploits?

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acr probably has an issue with their bots and bot teams combating Russian,Belarus,and Ukraine bot teams ,bots.
They removed $2,$5,$15,$50
Acr left the $10 25 40 buy in.
they have also reduced regular tourn gtds.
Although is not easily recognized by new and average players.
The real ? is why is the software the same after 10+ years.
The developer team who designed allow admin to see cards face up.
We also have certain hand % that is not real% for nlh plo hi, hi low,plo, and plh which no 1 plays( will be the absolute easiest to see issue with %s).
While I reported Bots in Jackpots and cheating players before PhilJackson... a leaderboard tournament player with 99% ability account created a few days after Acr launch.
This player vanished after I extensively reported with no news.
If you suspect a player or have proof and provide Acr security will not share their or your findings.
You will not see a refund for being cheated when the evidence is clear.
I have dealt with Acr numerous times about the way they cancel a tournament or end due to technical reasons and have to provide them with date time tourn id and ask for refund when they are the ones that canceled.
If your not auto credited you have to contact.
So after reporting bots in Jackpot poker , now on the leaderboards sitncrush their still are bots RTA players top of the leaderboard.
On Sunday they will be the players sitting out go the Beast &SnC
Boss Main Mega 20 tickets GTD . which was 50 seats rewarded ...
MONAXOGIOS NICKTHEKICK PAULITROVICH are 3 of the many you will see sitting out not playing a hand because they are Jackpot SnG bots.
No refunds nothing will be done same flawed RNG , programmed hands ,? able ceo, acr reps that have admin privileges advance knowledge ? leaked and exploits?

Wow...what an accusation....Where can I find all the proof of this?

Do you actually know the developers names' that you mention in your comments?

Or is this just a drunken rant? Its ok if it is.

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow...what an accusation....Where can I find all the proof of this?

Do you actually know the developers names' that you mention in your comments?

Or is this just a drunken rant? Its ok if it is.
Drinking has nothing to do with the post is 100% true!

T

Tacomabard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

It's nice that ACR has a rep here!

M

Marcos1315

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I could suggest anything, it would be to shorten the late registration period.
Run small guaranteed money, re-buy and add-on tournaments. The money players spent on the tournament will easily cover the guaranteed prize pool, and it will be much more interesting for players. And you can do a few a day. So you can play on multiple tables.
And 4 hours delay in registration shouldn't exist.

Anyway, I've been playing on ACR for a short time and I'm enjoying it. :)

Fivefor

Fivefor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
CC link to sign-up as an ACR member?

Where can I find a link to use from Cards Chat to sign-up with ACR via the CC website? Is there any advantage to signing up at ACR through a Cards Chat sponsored link if there is one?

Thanks
Doug

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Online Super Series enters its second and final week. This series is designed for all player types with small, medium, and large buy-ins!
Check out the Featured Daily Event for this week

More info HERE

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy Presidents’ Day from the Americas Cardroom staff.
We hope you have a great day, both on and off the felt!

#ACRHolidays #ACR #Poker #PresidentsDay #OnlinePoker#PokerPlayer #PokerWorld #PokerFun

FMIC2-WXIAIIxlM

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

Good morning, I am in the process of trying to get verified so I can withdraw from ACR before we get locked out here in Ontario, canada

My problem is they require a photo of a Bill or Bank Statement but I get everything electronically and they won't accept PDF docs for security reasons. So I guess my question is can I download and print (No Printer so will be a chore) the document then take a photo or is that a waste of time?
TIA

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The MLB work stoppage hasn’t stamped out all the fun, especially for a high school eSports league.
:deal:Learn how the Minnesota Twins’ latest sponsorship deal is a total game changer in our Big Blind Blog.

More Info HERE

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good morning, I am in the process of trying to get verified so I can withdraw from ACR before we get locked out here in Ontario, Canada

My problem is they require a photo of a Bill or Bank Statement but I get everything electronically and they won't accept PDF docs for security reasons. So I guess my question is can I download and print (No Printer so will be a chore) the document then take a photo or is that a waste of time?
TIA
Had notification that my post was quoted and replied to but don't see it,
can you please reply again. TIA

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:DEnjoy #StPatricksDay #luck at the tables all #March long!

:alien:[FONT=TwitterChirp, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We have a week left of the $25 Million #OSSCub3d and we’re following it up with the $12 Million #OSSCub3d Encore.

You can also start qualifying for our next land-based poker trip to #Uruguay.​
[/FONT][FONT=TwitterChirp, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

More Info HERE

[/FONT]

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Dear Ron112355,
Your recent post on CardsChat has been quoted and replied to:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/acr-thread-217550/post-6305102/#post6305102
Click here to reply in your thread (do not reply to this email).
If you do not wish to receive these notifications, you can adjust your settings.
If you do not wish to receive these notifications, you can adjust your settings.
All the best,
The CardsChat Team

Once again I received this notice that my post was quoted and replied to but can't see where it is.
Is this a glitch in the system or is someone messin with me:mad:

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Dear Ron112355,
Your recent post on CardsChat has been quoted and replied to:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/acr-thread-217550/post-6305102/#post6305102
Click here to reply in your thread (do not reply to this email).
All the best,
The CardsChat Team

Once again I received this notice that my post was quoted and replied to but can't see where it is.
Is this a glitch in the system or is someone messin with me:mad:

Doesn't look like you were replied to and there aren't any deleted post. I'll bring it up and see if it's a known problem.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello
Why is today's tournament not listed in ACR??? not done????

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
something happened? I can't find the tournaments either...

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Apparently there was a problem. Today only paying the Buy-in.
I'll pick something with a lot of action and dive right in...

Lupus

Lupus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why does it seem like I am consistantly disconnected on one table yet fine on the other? Usually happens about the time I get a great hand on the table I get disconnected on. Also why has the disconnection, when someone gets disconnected, become so buggy? It continually reverts back to 12 seconds for them to act and runs down to about 10 seconds then goes back to the disconnection timer. It takes FOREVER now when someone disconnects.

Also can someone please explain the ticket system for watching ring games in a way that makes any sense at all?

Hopefully the acr representative will see this and respond.
This happens quite alot. To myself and other players in the game.
Disconnects and takes forever to reconnect. I will have multiple ACR tables open and it only happens on one.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have installed java and removed java. Continues to happen.
Very frustrating

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Woman's Day

:wavey:Celebrate International Women’s Day with us. We’re hosting a special $20K GTD tournament ($55 buy-in) on Tuesday, March 8th at 6pm ET.

:eek:Check out our latest blog post for all the details.

More Info HERE

#ACR #Poker #IWD2022 #TheBigBlindBlog #Womensday

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully the acr representative will see this and respond.
This happens quite alot. To myself and other players in the game.
Disconnects and takes forever to reconnect. I will have multiple ACR tables open and it only happens on one.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have installed java and removed java. Continues to happen.
Very frustrating

Hello, we can help you through our social networks Instagram, or Twitter by DM sending your user name and email or sending an email to support@americascardroom.eu with the error -

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As an Ontarian (canada) I was wondering how I will be affected on ACR after April 4th,2022.. Will I still be able to Freeroll and play against others or will I be restricted to an Ontario only games?

Status
Not open for further replies.