Not open for further replies.
Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You might consider going the subscription route. WSOP, and WPT both charge a monthly fee for chances to win live seats. No cashouts at all tho, only seats.
Wow cool! I had no idea this existed. Could you give me more info? Is there a thread already devoted to this? This sounds actually perfect for me since I prefer live poker and just play online on weeknights to "practice" for live events...

REALITYPOKER

REALITYPOKER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have all the WPN sites crashed? I can not join any tourneys or anything right now.

2ndLifeToLive

2ndLifeToLive

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant get on ACR Site at all either others having this problem?

2ndLifeToLive

2ndLifeToLive

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Full Flush better then other sites .do to no late buy in to the tournies, if you want to play it you get 1 hour to re buy n addon no late bs

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, it took a wile for it to 'update'. Lobby looks as full as it ever is.

2ndLifeToLive

2ndLifeToLive

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR problems

Yes my Acr updated today very slow then everything started acting up around 5pm this evening i signed out and tried to sign back in and nothing would load. so deleted from my pc now cant get the download to download from acr site

REALITYPOKER

REALITYPOKER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes my Acr updated today very slow then everything started acting up around 5pm this evening i signed out and tried to sign back in and nothing would load. so deleted from my pc now cant get the download to download from acr site

I am having the same problem. With all the WPN skins. However I got the betcoin redownloaded eventually but now getting bad username password message, so I reset that information and still getting that message after a long delay. But yet, I do see lots of games still running and registering with all sorts of players.:confused: :confused: :confused:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
B1hsGVtIYAE4KfN.jpg

Here is one final ‘good luck’ for our members playing for $500,000 in guaranteed prize money in the Punta Cana Poker Classic today in the Dominican Republic.
Live from the Dominican Republic. Our ‘Big Blind’ online blog has the latest information on who will be taking home part of the $500,000 prize pool and a whole lot more. Check it out!

Don’t forget to qualify for the upcoming $1,000,000 GTD on December 14th at ACR!

https://www.americascardroom.eu/blog...ican-republic/

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you guys change the new depositors freeroll password?

Antonio22777

Antonio22777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would be very Positive Move

I think if ACR would decrease entry on some tourney's and lower deposit to $25 or more they surely would increase traffic!!! on there site!
I like playing at ACR. My biggest down side is the ridiculous Re-Entery time/levels. 10 levels of re-entery or 60 minutes of re-entery.Way out there ACR!!!!! I know you need to make money this way but,,damn!!!! The re-entery is extended way to long. How many times do you have to beat the same donk out? Sorry ACR but gotta speak my piece.:stupid:

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Better then Carbon it's 2 hours and 20 minutes of late registration

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A0GDVU3fJ6VHxXbHd1Zj0B67BjnHxAEdfl6J6vrxXePwKAXvOYs0G6pvwzgE6hRBYSYWaQ=s170

The Cage is back for another battle (Nov. 12th at 8:00pm EST). Enter now ($5,000+100 buy-in) and join the biggest poker fight of your life!

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cmon ACR guy or gal. We don't mind promoting but remember this thread was created for opinions and suggestions. Don't be one of them reps who creates a thread for opinions then has it turn into a promotion only thread.

+1

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Btw when I first started playing on ACR, the min deposit was $10. Then it was $25. Now it's $50. That's too high IMO

B

billyboy313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there's no way acr isn't a site full of set up hands . iv'e had more cold decks hands at that site in 2 years then ive had in 10 years at bovada , poker stars , full tilt , and live combined . ive had 4 of a kind maybe 10 xs in 10 years at all of those sites . have had 4 of a kind well over 100 times in 2 years at acr in about 5% of the hands played compared to other 3 sites combined .

B

BadBeat420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do have to say as well that ACR is my favorite site 2nd to that would be FullFlush!

The fact of the matter as to why i like ACR is cuz of there is no shortage of tourneys!

Last edited by a moderator:
ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The page that pops up when you exit out of the ACR client is SUPER ANNOYING. How could ACR think I don't already know about their $1million tourney. I understand they have to run 1000 qualifiers every hour or they will never get the players, but I don't need a page to popup when I close the client.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A0GDVU3fJ6VHxXbHd1Zj0B67BjnHxAEdfl6J6vrxXePwKAXvOYs0G6pvwzgE6hRBYSYWaQ=s170

The Cage is back for another battle (Nov. 12th at 8:00pm EST). Enter now ($5,000+100 buy-in) and join the biggest poker fight of your life!

I think the cage is going to end up going down in flames lol, I was railing the last NLHE one and those who were playing complained about the fact that it was changed from 3 hours to 4 hours and it having such a small field.........I think the field was less than half the size of the first one.

Maybe run a min-cage game to try and spark interest again, like a $500+10 buy-in and add some satty tickets for the 5k cage or something.

Also +1 on the comment of pretty much only using the thread for advertising....lots of questions going without a single response itt.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The page that pops up when you exit out of the ACR client is SUPER ANNOYING. How could ACR think I don't already know about their $1million tourney. I understand they have to run 1000 qualifiers every hour or they will never get the players, but I don't need a page to popup when I close the client.

Thanks for the feedback about the Exit Window. I am forwarding the info to Marketing so that they can review if there is a better way to deliver this information.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the cage is going to end up going down in flames lol, I was railing the last NLHE one and those who were playing complained about the fact that it was changed from 3 hours to 4 hours and it having such a small field.........I think the field was less than half the size of the first one.

Maybe run a min-cage game to try and spark interest again, like a $500+10 buy-in and add some satty tickets for the 5k cage or something.

Also +1 on the comment of pretty much only using the thread for advertising....lots of questions going without a single response itt.

The change from 3 to 4 hours on The Cage was made because it was suggested by several of the players that played in the first one. However I can see how the difference in the field of the first Cage and the second one might affect in this matter.

In regards to the "min cage" idea, is an option that we can have consider for micro players. However we already have satellites feeding 2 GTD seats for $300+$20 (no intention to advertise) that serve the same purpose.

Nevertheless I always bring all this ideas to the Marketing table so that they are taking into consideration.

Cheers!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lol advertising is fine just some reps will start by calling it a suggestion thread then only come and advertise.

Peoples questions and comments were being answered very well at first then the answers and stuff stopped coming and it was only advertising.

Keep in mind we don't know when you tell WPN our ideas or concerns so even if you were doing that it just looks bad from our point of view because we can't see it and don't know if its happening.

=p

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks for the feedback about the Exit Window. I am forwarding the info to Marketing so that they can review if there is a better way to deliver this information.

Thanks for your concern and the reply!

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else having issues with ACR today?? I'm able to log in but there are literally NO games running and ALL of the cash tables are empty. Is this just an issue on my end?

P.S. Same issues at BCP.

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The tournament lobby has been stuck like this for the past hour
ACR probs2

Not a single player at the cash tables
ACR probs3
This is what happens when I try to sit at a cash table. stays stuck on resolving server's name.
ACR probs

Status
Not open for further replies.