ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you there should be a Hand for Hand on the bubble semper. Also

I would like to see a few other things:

1. If playing in the ring games the opponents hands are mucked when it gets to showdown, I feel that is good information that we should be able to have and paid for, especially if they were leading the action to the river.

2. Please bring back the the 10c and micro 3 man sit n go's for the micro grinders, just noticed they were taken off a few days ago. Maybe implement more of these in the 25c 50c and $1 levels.

3. Im sure it has been said, but maybe increase freeroll amounts to bring in more traffic to the site.

Thanks for listening ACR. I love playing at your site and look forward to continuing to do so.

I am looking with management about point 1 and 3. In regards to point 2 you can now find this SnGs again in the lobby. The fastest way to find them is by typing "3-Max" in the filter.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the on -demands and would like to see more of them offered

The very extended lated reg period is not my favorite, especially at the lower stakes mtts

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will start looking into this right now with IT.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Cage surpassed all expectations in its debut.

A whopping 66 players either direct bought in or qualified to the inaugural event of The Cage which took on Wednesday, October 8th. The total prize pool was $330,000, which meant there was plenty of money to go around for all the combatants.

The Cage participants had just three hours to dropkick their way to victory. Players bik6624235 ($29,947), UpayformyKia ($20,921) and vasya9 ($15,556) were the top 3 winners when the clock counted down to zero.

The Next Cage is Already Here

The date has been set for the next big time-based cash game, Americas Cardroom players can look forward to another groundbreaking online poker event on November 12, 2014 at 8:00pm ET. Satellites are already running from as low as $1.65.

On December 14th, Americas Cardroom is guaranteeing $1 million in Winning Millions, the first Sunday million-dollar tournament to hit US shores in nearly four years. Players can buy directly in for $500+$40 or find a low buy-in qualifier for just a few dollars.

For the complete satellite schedule to The Cage and the $1 million guaranteed tournament, please visit http://www.americascardroom.eu/

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am glad to report that the error message at the P2P Transfer confirmation should no longer show up. I tested it and is working fine.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see more deep stack MTT and with less levels of late registeraion. Or deep stack MTT with just rebuy and add on's. Most other has these, and I think you all would benefit from it as would the players. Most players like deep stacks because they have a better chance of hanging in there, so why not give some of those a try. Also I would rather see 2 $200 freerolls a week than 50 or more $10 a week

I

Invertedafro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't look like he answers much, I will leave the list as iz :)

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am glad to report that the error message at the P2P Transfer confirmation should no longer show up. I tested it and is working fine.

Thank you so much!

REALITYPOKER

REALITYPOKER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am looking with management about point 1 and 3. In regards to point 2 you can now find this SnGs again in the lobby. The fastest way to find them is by typing "3-Max" in the filter.

Thank you so much for working so hard to making this site so great! And now it's easy to find the 3 max again.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone! Just a little info that I would like to share with you all...

Freerolls On Demand’ at AmericasCardroom are now in even greater demand thanks to a $500 version that is coming soon!
This tourney will open for registration on Friday, October 17th at 12pm ET and it will start when there are 2,502 players registered.
In addition to the $500 prize pool, the top-9 finishers will get a seat to the $30+$3 The Cage Satellite to be played on Monday, October 20th at 5:30pm ET.
This is one Freeroll on Demand you can’t afford to miss!

SuperDaveUp1

SuperDaveUp1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why not make a back 2 back win Bonus pot for Freerolls will almost never be paid!!! lol and build every tourney not hit maybe !!! and then take 10 or 20 %

REALITYPOKER

REALITYPOKER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone! Just a little info that I would like to share with you all...

Freerolls On Demand’ at AmericasCardroom are now in even greater demand thanks to a $500 version that is coming soon!
This tourney will open for registration on Friday, October 17th at 12pm ET and it will start when there are 2,502 players registered.
In addition to the $500 prize pool, the top-9 finishers will get a seat to the $30+$3 The Cage Satellite to be played on Monday, October 20th at 5:30pm ET.
This is one Freeroll on Demand you can’t afford to miss!

This is great!!!! I see ACR is more than willing to help out the poker community that is striving to make the site a more player friendly place to play. I also have made a post about this tourney starting to register now, and hope it helps ACR as well. Look forward to playing in tourney and hope to see all C.C. members there. :)

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
americas card room help

i recently downloaded this site to try it out however once i had it downloaded and installed when trying to open up the site i get an error message that reads:

"the procedure entry point GetLogicalProcessorInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"

now i dont personally have a clue what that means although a while back i reinstalled my operating system on my laptop and had to download a few drivers to make certain things work so im sure im missing a certain driver that ACR uses to load up their lobby im just not sure exactly which one it is or what to do.

has anyone else experienced any problems like this wth ACR and if so what was the solution

thanks

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey just wanted to say ACR is my favorite place to play

Hey, I just wanted to say I've never seen a more obvious freeroll qualifying and un-contributory post. Lol. Good luck at the freeroll though. I'll see you there in a few years when I reach however many posts you have to make to qualify.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've been a member for two years and it still says I'm a "New Member" under my name. I'm guessing it's based on post count? I've been pretty un-prolific in that area it seems.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is ACR under maintenance right now?

REALITYPOKER

REALITYPOKER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New Idea for ACR Rep to look into

Ever consider on the satellite tournaments it gives you a tourney number that you qualify for, but maybe make it where if you click the tourney number and it will take you to the correct tourney, or quite possibly make an option where you can search the tourney by the number. Just a thought and I am sure that other players would agree, sometimes it is a big hassle to locate the correct tourney number.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The 3 hour late registrations are for the birds.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm looking at downloading 1 new poker client and attempting to clear whatever first deposit/new player bonus they offer. I am in the US

I currently play on Bovada (meh) and Carbon (bleh)

What promotions does ACR have? Why should I pick ACR as my next poker website?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm looking at downloading 1 new poker client and attempting to clear whatever first deposit/new player bonus they offer. I am in the US

I currently play on Bovada (meh) and Carbon (bleh)

What promotions does ACR have? Why should I pick ACR as my next poker website?

Cuz its the only one left? Actually u could choose BlackChip, which is the same network, and the network controls the cashier. As far as that goes the cashier at WPN has a solid rep and a nifty way to pay out.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cuz its the only one left? Actually u could choose BlackChip, which is the same network, and the network controls the cashier. As far as that goes the cashier at WPN has a solid rep and a nifty way to pay out.

I thought there was BetOnline, Black Chip, and ACR (Lock went down, right?)

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought there was BetOnline, Black Chip, and ACR (Lock went down, right?)

Lock may still exist, but never ever think about going there. They never pay out.

Bet Online and Full Flush run the same software. No idea how their payouts go. At one point BOL did not have a good rep for payouts. I do not know if they are actually on the same network.

You might consider going the subscription route. wsop, and WPT both charge a monthly fee for chances to win live seats. No cashouts at all tho, only seats.

The game selection at WPN is very weak. HE, Omaha, some O8 and little if anything else. It is largely tourney based in anything other than HE.

BCP and ACR are equivalent. They share the same player pool with some exceptions, like our CC freerolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.