Chips
nope its down again

M

mastoidita

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem i think is with server,1 hour work,7 hours dont work....and right now don't work very good.:(

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah, tried again and it's not working for me either. The client and cashier seem fine, but I cannot connect to a table. The lobbies load up, but there are no players at any tables.

denisthemenys

denisthemenys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the same problem wit BCP i have its imposibil to play

J

jrawls

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lock out while playing

Just tried to play cash 10nl and system would freeze both tables and sometimes only one table. when the system came back I was sitting out and was able to see all the hands I missed. I try later

B

billyboy313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
up and down all day ..... tons of 100$ freerolls , but keep freezing up

B

billyboy313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
having a hard time even registering , click on tournament lobby and it never bring me to it

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seems to still be problems for me. This has been going on all day so I guess it qualifies as an outage. I have had wide ranging and intermittent problems the whole time.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR Rep: Is there any information on the nature of today's outage and any timeline on returning functionality? Thanks and good luck.

CC members: Hope to see you at the tables soon!

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It wouldn't be the first time that a server provider has shut down on a poker site that they're not getting along with...... ??????

And boy, does it ever seem similar.... ????

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Disconnected in the middle of a game and won't reconnect.

Your website won't even load for me talk to customer support

Umm refund please?

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah they are just really down even right now. I'm in game that is paused :D Never seen this scenario at online MTT, we are waiting for some time to restart the game. Man that's so unreal and they have such little time to get their shit together before the 1MIL!

P

pm6guy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've had problems for months with random disconnections. It's time for a server update? Sure we don't have many choices in USA but at least make me want to play and not feel like a prisoner to your site since other sites are garbage too.

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ANyone that says be patient and that winning network will get better, this proves it is horrible they have been working on this since sunday.. There isno way they can handle all the traffic and theyhave lousy support and IT people. This should have been fixed already, I do not know how they are going to run the million this SUnday if this stuff keeps up. I am thinking about moving to another site. CC maybe we can do some bovada freerolls???

A

AmyTN

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is currently my favorite cardroom however having some serious issues the last couple of days with the lagging and disconnections, hope they get it resolved real soon :(

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ANyone that says be patient and that winning network will get better, this proves it is horrible they have been working on this since sunday.. There isno way they can handle all the traffic and theyhave lousy support and IT people. This should have been fixed already, I do not know how they are going to run the million this SUnday if this stuff keeps up. I am thinking about moving to another site. CC maybe we can do some bovada freerolls???

Bovada went low key early this year, with no freerolls, and few private promotions at all. It was explained to us that they wanted to go low key.

As for the WPN connection problems; Carbon has also been having similar issues during this same time period, and there is the rumor of DDOS attacks. Look in the News section for more info.

Landopope

Landopope

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully these connection issues get worked out before the million guaranteed tomorrow and good luck to anyone competing in it!

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep,

Why you no respond to these issues? ACR is getting shut down by the provider, aren't they?

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR Rep,

Why you no respond to these issues? ACR is getting shut down by the provider, aren't they?

I did get an email response. I'm sure they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off with the outages and the $1 million guaranteed about to go down. I'm almost certain they were on pins and needles about the million dollar tournament before the outages.

Check your emails on the account you used to register for ACR. I got it yesterday or the day before. It does acknowledge there was a problem and for now it is unknown if it was directly related to problems that have been plaguing multiple poker sites as of late. It's not super-informative, and they didn't return any of the money from any pots I was involved in as far as I know, but it's something.

Antonio22777

Antonio22777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is not treating its customers in a sincere or informative manner..
GOTTA ASK?????Are the .50 cent tourneys coming back or not???????
Thank You
Antonio22777

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR is not treating its customers in a sincere or informative manner..
GOTTA ASK?????Are the .50 cent tourneys coming back or not???????
Thank You
Antonio22777

I noticed those were missing as well. I played in a few before and thought they were a nice option. Also missing are the $10 on demand free rolls. It would be nice if there were some sort of announcement in regards to this. I'm sure it would be a jolt to me if one of my regular cash games stakes were suddenly missing, so I could identify with people who play these tournaments on a daily basis. I'm sure they are really busy trying to make sure the $1 Million GTD is a success right now, but hopefully they will at least say something in the future about the missing tournaments.

Good luck at the tables!

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did get an email response. I'm sure they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off with the outages and the $1 million guaranteed about to go down. I'm almost certain they were on pins and needles about the million dollar tournament before the outages.

Check your emails on the account you used to register for ACR. I got it yesterday or the day before. It does acknowledge there was a problem and for now it is unknown if it was directly related to problems that have been plaguing multiple poker sites as of late. It's not super-informative, and they didn't return any of the money from any pots I was involved in as far as I know, but it's something.
I was referring to the ACR Rep who was posting itt.

Th4tsPok3r

Th4tsPok3r

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need help and i cant get ahold of anyone from the site on ACR i spun the wheel to get into the 1,000,000 GTD and the wheel just keeps spinning. i'm outraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.