It's ON! Negreanu vs Polk - Updates and Discussions!

W

WolfDieter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank You - to Mrs. Shells... and a Happy new Year, of course!

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another "swingy " session, some big stacks with big swings but ended up just over 6 figure win for Doug. Oops! lost screenshot somehow. Session: +$73728.29 over 608 hands Total: +$703,610.66 over 17108 hands

Attachments

• last sess POLK.jpg
    last sess POLK.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another "swingy " session, some big stacks with big swings but ended up just over 6 figure win for Doug. Oops! lost screenshot somehow. Session: +$73728.29 over 608 hands Total: +$703,610.66 over 17108 hands

Sorry that is wrong screenshot ,sorry I typed in correct numbers but posted wrong screenshot

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I wish everyone would take the time to listen to Dnegs rant on GG poker site post session. the last 2 sessions he has really let his emotions crush his play. This is why online will never be a good place for Danny. He obviously cannot handle the big swings. He was even claiming "online poker feels rigged" Come on Daniel. I am not putting a link because they are 5 hour streams but post session interviews are (hint) at the end.

Dougverylucky

J

Joonhi93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it amazing to see negreanu say the software is fixed?

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Remember when "cough" journalist's used to report facts?? And not obviously slant every article to their bias?

I am in Doug's corner and I post more middle of the road info, than todays journalists. I guess it is carry over from we all know where. :D

EDIT : I am speaking to "rally time" ?? It was 1 session LOL

I'm guessing you are referring to the 'slant' or 'bias' in the articles written for CardsChat?

Personally, I think the writer has been fair to both with the results swinging for both throughout the reporting. I am personally not a huge fan of either of them, but watching for fair play and reporting. :)

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm guessing you are referring to the 'slant' or 'bias' in the articles written for CardsChat?

Personally, I think the writer has been fair to both with the results swinging for both throughout the reporting. I am personally not a huge fan of either of them, but watching for fair play and reporting. :)
:dito:

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Eeeew!! This is BAD (in my opinion) , I watched the session yesterday 1/27 - Wed. and it was a Sh-tS-ow . I am not sure if I am going to be able to grind the rest of this out. In fact, I am hoping that someone flies into Vegas to play Phil G. on wsop as he issued another challenge to anyone at 200/400 PLO. Apparently , there is some rumbling from 1 or 2 online beasts so let's go Phil G. (again)

Dnegs started the session "tanking" all his decisions , button opens which never needs a long time because of preflop range charts, it was because Doug brought out a limping srtategy and Dnegs got caught not knowing how to proceed. Anyway , it is getting harder to watch , end of story.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Shells, I guess I would like some clarification. Is it OK if I have my own opinion? OR do I have to check in first to see if my opinion is the same as those in charge ? I am only half-joking, I just simply said, in my opinion the articles have a strong side bias towards Dnegs, I did not demand that anyone be fired or articles must be re-written or anything. Just posted an opinion on a forum. I actually remember when it was OK to banter back and forth. I guess I am old.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
strongly believe everything is a strategy of part and part to generate controversy and not to lose interest in the fight, there is no better publicity than controversy, it gives something to talk about, that is, it generates more money, which is excellent, now well I think that Negreanu will come back to the final and Polk will be dominated by the pressure, although at the moment he is in a solid position against Daniel

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Shells, I guess I would like some clarification. Is it OK if I have my own opinion? OR do I have to check in first to see if my opinion is the same as those in charge ? I am only half-joking, I just simply said, in my opinion the articles have a strong side bias towards Dnegs, I did not demand that anyone be fired or articles must be re-written or anything. Just posted an opinion on a forum. I actually remember when it was OK to banter back and forth. I guess I am old.

Of course, you can have your own opinion, J. I'm sorry if you took it that I was criticizing you for your own opinion. I was offering my opinion, as well. I was kind of defending the author of the articles.

What was your take on the latest article? Does it still appear to be slanted toward Daniel? Curious.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
It's funny how cordial they were during the live cash game on poker go.

Hoping to see more live events in the final stretch.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I ve read that Polk only limped lately to not lose as much money for the rest of the challenge so he can win the sidebets.
And Negreanu answered by just taking 30 seconds for every decision :D

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If anyone is interested Doug is going to play on a delay today and show his cards. It makes the match more enjoyable to see at least 1 players cards. Same time as usual 5:30 Eastern time. Here is his tweet !! Feb. 3 , 2021 . This is probably the last 1 or 2 sessions of the challenge

Doug cards up

It is streamed on Doug's Youtube channel and his twitch , it is on all the other channels ,Joey Ingram, GG poker but I think you will need to watch Doug's channel to see his hole cards