Hellmuth vs Negreanu - The Challenge is on!

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems to be an interesting poker

It seems to be an interesting poker game. Both players with different attitude and different views of poker.

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two of my favorite pros at the same table. Very interesting to watch them work.

mircea_0

mircea_0

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Wrong exprimation!

Negreanu is an inspiration for all poker fans, regardless of their country of origin. There, i said it

Should it have anything to do with the country of origin?
It is a false theme regardless of the profession!

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
should be fun, would definitely watch it, i think more pros should do this because it helps promote the game.

V

varadi sityu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
both players are very good but I'm more of a fan of Negreanu now .. Daniel go for it

P

pkr998

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tough

50 high roller tournaments is a lot considering the buy in. Hopefully Phil doesn't lose too much money playing this challenge. Negreanu did say the players who do play these tournaments are some of the best in the world. So, hopefully Phil can adapt or conjure that white magic

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did someone actually bet that phill H would cash in the super high roller event.
of course he is going to
and of course he has the best chances to win the entire event
out of the player field obviously

PH is a nut i know...
but he is the best
especially when he is living in the moment

M

malibuflo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone knows Daniel Negreanu ... in my opinion he is the best poker player. Especially since he's as Romanian as I am

D

deadguy2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never root for anybody when I'm watching people play. I just want to watch good poker action.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes, he did! Phil Hellmuth defeated Daniel Negreanu for the third consecutive time

Cooler Goes Phil Hellmuth’s Way in Marathon Match Win Over Daniel Negreanu

Whilst I am not really a fan of either, I liked that Helmuth chilled through the series whereas Negreanu just kept running Helmuth and his game down relentlessly which Minsk Pavel noted above. So I am glad Negreanu and his GTO skills (wherever they are) suffered an embarrassing sweep.

The interesting thing will be to see if the series has legs.

My guess is Helmuth will take the winnings and run.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
thanks for the update, when you have a couple of people with that much skill, it's probably just a matter of run good but another sweep for Hellmuth.... wow

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hmmm...just found out the live stream was not actually live, but taped. Further some have said they were all taped...

That's a really bizarre thing for PokerGo to have indulged in. People are obviously asking would betting lines still have been open when some were patently aware of the result already?

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dislike both of these people so don't really care who wins ...

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know if I really prefer one player over the other, but it was really cool to see them battle out a third time in a row. Showed a lot of heart and maybe PH got a bit more credit to his name.

ijsmile369

ijsmile369

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know why, but this match is sitting in my head:

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a wonderful time to be in with two amazing poker pro's facing off on air. Both are my favorite to see, and I'm rooting for Negreanu.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I said it before, people underestimate Phil Helmuth too much without any valid reason, yes he has a 'weird' temper and he's arrogant but his poker skills and results are there for everyone to see...

Anyway, it might be a good thing for DNegs if Phil will just take the money and call it a match as this might get even uglier than the challenge vs Polk...