Hellmuth vs Negreanu - The Challenge is on!

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Negreanu is an inspiration for all poker fans, regardless of their country of origin. There, i said it

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good players, but I like Negreanu more

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like them both, but i strongly believe Helmuth has no chance to win it.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Negreanu versus Hellmuth Challenge is old school players trying to keep up with modern times, while adapting along the way. Good luck to them both.

DIMARIK

DIMARIK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't want to offend the fans of Negreanu, but it seems that he is now weaker than before. I used to admire him, his game, but now he plays like an average player.
Nothing happens that could surprise me, please me. :(

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are two top players, and whoever thinks that Negreanu has become worse at playing with age is mistaken, for me he is the best and he has not yet said his last word in poker, the new generation of players is certainly progressing, but for me Negrenu in poker is the same as Barcelona in Spanish football.

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to Negran, we are rooting for you, this time you must win

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I will always admire and respect both since they're very important for the poker as they belong to the select group that turned poker as we know it today.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck to all. I expect a great and long battle! May the best win!

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hope phil h wins again

but daniel just did well in a $25k at Aria

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do enjoy Daniel as he is always light hearted and unlike Phil who is always feeling bad. Its good to see Daniel when he wins as he is a great player.

Beatlebug

N

Nagulo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fan of this excellent sport and also of Daniel, according to my calculations I predict that he will take possession of Hellmuth

Minsk Pavel

Minsk Pavel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel sounds aggressive and disrespectful to me. He is not talking to share thoughts, he is verbally attacking Hellmuth to provoke a fight for a spectacular show. I hope Phil teaches him a lesson.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder who will win, I will root for Negreanu. Two experienced players will meet.

Goku55

Goku55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This seems like it’ll be a legendary match up

I’m a fan of both players obviously they are respected maybe hellmuth a little less because of his track record but it should be a good one. I’m guessing it won’t be as one sided as the heads up against Doug Polk.

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu, a sly fox, he has a lot of experience in poker, I think he will have an advantage, his game inspires me to play poker, I remember watching the first tournaments he won, watching the final tables with his participation.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I must admit I prefer Daniel Negreanu to Phil Helmut, but find this kind of bet is crazy at best, all Phil has to do is show $1.00 profit over 25 games and he wins the bet. and it could be over well before the 25 games are up.
Depending on how many opponents he faces and how many times he can actually make the money, if he is up as much as $250,001 by game 15 he doe's not need to play the last 10 games as that would only cost him another $250,000 and the bet is over and done with.
A very dodgy bet, and from recent events, Negreanu Vs Polk, am I beginning to see a pattern here? It seem's that the bigger the Player, the bigger the Mouth, Sorry if I offend anyone but I thought only Helmut had a mouth as big as the Channel Tunnel.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting one. Both players knows what their doing I guess but I think Negreanu may have a small advantage to one to one games.

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Daniel. But I also like Phil Ivey

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
two referents of the elite of world poker, I would say that neither of them ... I admire both. each with their own style. but it's easier to make hellmun angry than negreanu that's true, negreanu is more charismatic, but I stick with both players.