Exciting news for CardsChat member CRStals as he won a PSPC Platinum Pass!

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wow, this is totally amazing.....Go on Chris!!!! I've been quite excited to reach the $20 level!!! haha

Can't wait toi find out how it goes!

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
what a lovely announcement <3 <3 <3 i used to love those pspc streams now i will enjoy them even more!!!! Enjoy your time and this great experience Chris <3

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Congratulations Chris. All the very best for the tournament.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Congratulations to the winner! This is the dream of every player. I wish that luck does not leave you in the Bahamas!

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Wow, impressive win, congratulations! :)

I hope you'll enjoy your trip and make a good amount of money! 🎉

I'm about 60% in this challenge and never landed on any chest field. 🤣

But at least I have to land on the last one. I'll be happy with anything that comes out, though. 😅

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
congratulations Chris . Awesome luck this 30.000$ package . Best of luck for the tourney in 4 months , life changing money if you win this !!! .

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh Chris, that's lovely! :) That will be an event will never forgotten by you. You deserve your seat there, no matter what is going to happen - maybe fulfill yourself with some videos how professionals are playing from early stages to going deep in this kind of live event. Anyway, feel yourself great there, and we are with you like the kids would be proud to their father. ;)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
ERMAGHERD!!! Pretty much one of, if not 'the', most coveted prizes in poker - a dream come true!

Congratulations!!! 🥳

You simply love to see it! :love:

Now just win it... :D (y)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
They seem to have changed the content of the last chest. Now the max-win is a $109 WCOOP-ticket.

Guess you gotta be fast. lol

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow...that's all I could say when I opened the chest last week and that's all I can say looking at all of the love and responses in this thread. I'm absolutely overwelmed by everything that has happened over the last week and what is still to come. Thank you to everyone who has reached out so far and to those that I've spoke to outside of this thread. I am planning on sprouting the blue spade all over the PSPC proudly and hope to represnt myself and CardsChat well in this event

I am toying with ideas on how to document the experience and share it with all of you so if you have thoughts please reach out! I will at the very least have a rail thread when the PSPC kicks off on January 30th!

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am toying with ideas on how to document the experience and share it with all of you so if you have thoughts please reach out! I will at the very least have a rail thread when the PSPC kicks off on January 30th!
you could take a look-alike pro with you to document it all on his iphone :)
platinum pass winner is a story that will draw lots of attention by itself and the press will
document it for us :)

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
you could take a look-alike pro with you to document it all on his iPhone :)
platinum pass winner is a story that will draw lots of attention by itself and the press will
document it for us :)
Jay, why invent something? Chris should definitely take you and me with him. We will document everything perfectly.😅😅😅❤❤❤

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
That is just absolutely amazing! Big congrats on winning such a great prize! As good as it gets.

Hope you have the time of your life in the Bahamas. Enjoy the trip as well as the tournament and hope you make it ITM.