Exciting news for CardsChat member CRStals as he won a PSPC Platinum Pass!

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally Chris I think it's a good idea to be concentrated 100% , as much as possible only on this event , the opponents , the players on your table , your game and decisions .
A vlog or rail thread might distract you .
It's a chance you don't know when you'll have again , so you have to be 100% concentrated on it only . You can write for it before it starts and after it ends , not during the days you play !!!!!!

It will be very hard , some others will have gained their ticket completely free (social media promotions or contests or gifts to their PS ambassadors etc) so many players will be freerolling , they will be very aggressive to win by all means and bluffs necessary against tight players or players who play with scared money , to bluff you , to outplay you . I think Colillas also did this .

It will be very hard . So good luck , have many good hands , some crucial flips may you win early to double , triple , build more your stack , go ITM , and then sky is the limit :) You are a very good player , all you will need is some very good luck (and some fish on your table ;) )
All good points Antonis - I will say that I've already set three goals for myself:
1) Win a hand. Simple - but I need one under my belt
2) Get a hand on camera - out of my control but I dare to dream
3) Survive day 1

After that - we'll go from there!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely fantastic News for Chris - and heres wishing him every good luck, thats one helluva prize!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations mate.Have a great time in Bahamas and good luck in that tournament.I hope you wil get in the money Chris

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Woww Wow , congratulations Cris , One more inside,:pThat's it.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Oh god I'm so late on this.. But what a news!! Congratulations Chris!! Now you have to run as good in the tournament too!! The bestest of luck!!

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Wow what an amazing life experience, imagine if he won:love::love:

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NICE! SWEET!
Good Luck CRStals in the Main Event! I hope you win and then sponsor CC FR game~ lol

Jdawglet

Jdawglet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Soooo jealous I only got a $20 ticket. Congrats!!! We’ll all be cheering you on!!!

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
@CRStals , my captain, teammate, and community friend,
Big congrats
on winning such a great prize. Hitting a prize with a very small chance is a sign I always believed in for a run good hopefully.
This is a great opportunity for you.
Best of luck Chris, prepare yourself have a relaxed days before event.
It's important to know that you got a big community behind you, that some players at the event might not have! We'll be on track from the rail and live updates of the events.
Comeback with millions baby, so the community can have a wish list thread, your treat! 😅😅

p.s. I admire the confidence on updating your twitter bio, such a boost!

Hoping to see the real image!
ChrisPSPC

Last edited: