Exciting news for CardsChat member CRStals as he won a PSPC Platinum Pass!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's true! CardsChat member @CRStals aka Chris Robinson was in disbelief while taking a shot at multiple prizes to be won through the pokerstars Chests and Ladders promo game. It's a game where each square had the potential to reveal a random prize, such as a $10 satellite ticket. Anyone that reached the 49th and final square had a 50% chance of winning a $10 satellite ticket, a 49.5% chance of winning a $20 ticket, and a 0.5% chance of winning a $30,000 Platinum Pass. So guess what?! He won the PSPC Platinum Pass!

The high-stakes event will take place in the Bahamas between January 22 and February 3, 2023. As well as entry to the tournament, Platinum Pass holders get $5,000 to cover expenses and VIP treatment once they arrive in the Caribbean for a total of $30,000!

Congratulations, Chris! We are so happy for you!

More details are in the link below.

CardsChat Member Wins $30K Platinum Pass, Chris Robinson to Play for Millions at PSPC

platinum_pass.jpeg

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Wow Wow Wow!😱😱😱
Amazing news!😱😱😱
So happy for Chris!🥳🥳🥳
It's just unbelievable!😱😱😱
Congratulations!❤🤍🧡💛💚💙💙💜❤
I hope Chris will make a photo report for us.😜
giphy.gif

Or, adopt me and take me with you!😅

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone say Bahamas? :cool: Congratulations Chris, enjoy the trip and good luck in the tournament! :ninja:

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's absolutely incredible! Congrats Chris and best of luck in the big game! Should be an awesome experience!

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wow!
Congratulations!
GL! And bring that title to us, if not just enjoy it!

So far I've only rolled 5, 6 on the dice, almost always going through the chest without opening it! haha
3 houses to go and I already won 2 tickets for $0.50! hahahaha

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, This is awsome Chris! o_O :DCongratulations! 🤩🥳 👏 Im very Happy for you! :D :love:
It will be a wonderful experience for you! Enjoy the trip and the best of luck at the game Chris! :):cool:(y)
giphy.gif

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nice achievement Chris Robinson, congratulations, we will have a Cardschat representative on PSPC, we will be in the crowd.:)(y)

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
CONGRATS Chris. What an awesome opportunity. We ALL at CC are so happy for you brother and wish you the very best. Do try the LEAP OF DEATH slide. You definitely will enjoy that. And bag something while your at it.