Exciting news for CardsChat member CRStals as he won a PSPC Platinum Pass!

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Wow...that's all I could say when I opened the chest last week and that's all I can say looking at all of the love and responses in this thread. I'm absolutely overwelmed by everything that has happened over the last week and what is still to come. Thank you to everyone who has reached out so far and to those that I've spoke to outside of this thread. I am planning on sprouting the blue spade all over the PSPC proudly and hope to represnt myself and CardsChat well in this event

I am toying with ideas on how to document the experience and share it with all of you so if you have thoughts please reach out! I will at the very least have a rail thread when the PSPC kicks off on January 30th!
Goo for it mate , share all the videos and pics with us. we love ya and enjoy your life there

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Wow, bravo Chris, here so lucky, so lucky buddy. Such surprises from Lady Fortune, few people get in reality, I'm just shocked by this and insanely insanely happy for you buddy! Please accept my most sincere and friendly congratulations.

875a8375f91de049494d6073098e8a2f_55620cdc316f59db563d134b87bf8287.gif

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I can only guess those prizes depend on your VIP level or something similar.
I've had a bit of research on that and it indeed depends on your chest level.

In the first screenshot you can see that he's at silver level of the chest and I am in bronze level, which is one below his.

Based on the terms of other C&L games it says that the prizes are individually set based on the chest level.

I just won a $22 ticket in my last chest. Well better than nothing. 😅

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems i know or have seen this guy somewhere! ))
Chris, I know how you play, are you definitely worthy of this?)))) Lol
Good luck guy, it's going to be a cool event! :) Big game and incredible emotions to you! :) Chic place, cool guys, what could be better?)))

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Chris Robinson bro, congratulations on being so lucky to be part of such a comfortable poker journey. May luck continue to accompany you in the game, and we will cheer for your victory Come back rich from the trip and organize the Big Cardchat Freeroll under your Name:);)