Exciting news for CardsChat member CRStals as he won a PSPC Platinum Pass!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
They seem to have changed the content of the last chest. Now the max-win is a $109 WCOOP-ticket.

Guess you gotta be fast. lol
I have the same prize that you do. It's the one I've always had. I can only guess those prizes depend on your VIP level or something similar.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wow...that's all I could say when I opened the chest last week and that's all I can say looking at all of the love and responses in this thread. I'm absolutely overwelmed by everything that has happened over the last week and what is still to come. Thank you to everyone who has reached out so far and to those that I've spoke to outside of this thread. I am planning on sprouting the blue spade all over the PSPC proudly and hope to represnt myself and CardsChat well in this event

I am toying with ideas on how to document the experience and share it with all of you so if you have thoughts please reach out! I will at the very least have a rail thread when the PSPC kicks off on January 30th!
VLOG pwetty pwease! 🥺 ❤️

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Congratulations on winning the ticket and I'm very excited to see how things will go for you then I wish you the best of luck

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Personally Chris I think it's a good idea to be concentrated 100% , as much as possible only on this event , the opponents , the players on your table , your game and decisions .
A vlog or rail thread might distract you .
It's a chance you don't know when you'll have again , so you have to be 100% concentrated on it only . You can write for it before it starts and after it ends , not during the days you play !!!!!!

It will be very hard , some others will have gained their ticket completely free (social media promotions or contests or gifts to their PS ambassadors etc) so many players will be freerolling , they will be very aggressive to win by all means and bluffs necessary against tight players or players who play with scared money , to bluff you , to outplay you . I think Colillas also did this .

It will be very hard . So good luck , have many good hands , some crucial flips may you win early to double , triple , build more your stack , go ITM , and then sky is the limit :) You are a very good player , all you will need is some very good luck (and some fish on your table ;) )

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's true! CardsChat member @CRStals aka Chris Robinson was in disbelief while taking a shot at multiple prizes to be won through the PokerStars Chests and Ladders promo game. It's a game where each square had the potential to reveal a random prize, such as a $10 satellite ticket. Anyone that reached the 49th and final square had a 50% chance of winning a $10 satellite ticket, a 49.5% chance of winning a $20 ticket, and a 0.5% chance of winning a $30,000 Platinum Pass. So guess what?! He won the PSPC Platinum Pass!

The high-stakes event will take place in the Bahamas between January 22 and February 3, 2023. As well as entry to the tournament, Platinum Pass holders get $5,000 to cover expenses and VIP treatment once they arrive in the Caribbean for a total of $30,000!

Congratulations, Chris! We are so happy for you!

More details are in the link below.

CardsChat Member Wins $30K Platinum Pass, Chris Robinson to Play for Millions at PSPC

platinum_pass.jpeg
congrats and good luck

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Chris, I am so happy for you. This will be a great opportunity to play in this major event. I wish you nothing but the best of luck when you get there. Make us at Cardschat proud.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A look-a-like pro...do you know someone Jay??????
I know a guy who knows a guy :p

a mike (the Mouth) Matusow look -a -like could be fun
Project4
HAHA...the room sleeps 2 so things would get tight pretty quickly!
was hoping they would start out that way ;) but with a buffer in the middle it should be no problem, sharing is caring :giggle:

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
We all compete for many awards but we are still happy to see when someone achieves it without having any hard feelings. Chris, I congratulate you on your Grand Prix and you are about to fulfill the dream of many! That makes us want to keep going to get the joy of ever attending a VIP event like that... We will all be watching your adventure Chris, and we wish you the best of luck and success!