What do you do while playing online poker?

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
8 tables? how you can concentrate?
Sometimes when im playing many satellites on 888 poker and some freeroll i dont have enough size of my monitor 24... 🤔🤔 But that needs a full concentrate ☺️ because u cant something to do anything

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch TV, listen to good music...

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find that chatting with international supermodels relaxes me. :love:

H

hexin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I am catching myself to get bored when playing online poker. So I start reading the newspaper or watch some TV series online. Of course that does not make my play any better.

What do you do, when playing online poker?
Listen to music something calming and soft usually. And just watch how other players play at my table. I’m not very experienced so I generally only play one game at a time.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can do any business that allows me to be near the computer and have clean hands.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm picking myself up to get annoyed when playing poker online. Then I start reading the newspaper or watching some TV series online. Of course that doesn't make my game any better.

What do you do when you play online poker?
when I'm playing at just one table I like to watch series because it relaxes me and I don't want to play too many hands just following my range

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables while listening to some music. If I get bored I quit playing

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I usually listen to music while playing, it helps me not to get bored in tournaments that last for many hours. Other than that, I don't do anything else while playing, as I lose concentration very easily, so I try to isolate myself while I'm in a match.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on many things. How many tables am I playing, am I playing cash/ tournaments, etc... I listen to music, sometimes a podcast. If I am playing a tournament schedule I can be multi tasking if I am playing 4-6 cash tables I try to focus and stay alert on the games

slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
music music music or silence when it get heated on tables :D

Garik777

Garik777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Always when I play cards I turn on pleasant music and it helps to concentrate on the game

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am catching myself to get bored when playing online poker. So I start reading the newspaper or watch some TV series online. Of course that does not make my play any better.

I find it very interesting, but I never manage to play only poker. I always have to do something on the side, otherwise I quickly feel bored. Especially in the moments when you have to wait for other players. I also generally play only 1 or two tables at most.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I watch the news. Sometimes I listen to music. It depends on the mood. But in general, I believe that it is necessary to always concentrate on the game as much as possible. I don't get bored while playing, but sometimes it's more fun to play with music.

Fabi408

Fabi408

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Play multiple tables at the same time and simply focus on them

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same old here, having a puff and maybe a vodka, having fun!

C

ChristyHerrera

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
When playing these games, you can use mods to get the best experience.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I play online poker, I can watch a series at the same time or listen to music because it's hard for me to play in silence.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I focus on the game, study opponents. I'm not doing different things that may annoying me.

PauPau

PauPau

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Looking at hand range charts in the wall from time to time.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I play solitaire or that numbers game on my phone, when I have a table of idiots that use there full time to make a decision on every hand.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I tend to do the normal household chores or watch tv.
Otherwise I'm out or asleep.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often listen to music or a podcast

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I usually listen to music or watch a live concert by my favorite band on YouTube, so I avoid getting bored but I don't get too excited because then I lose focus

B

barstool

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I do that too and also watch a lot of sports or youtube poker videos. That could be helpful to you; watching pros playing while you do. =)