What do you do while playing online poker?

M

mantiros

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RU
Chips
I watch Youtube Vanced or other poker streamers while playing. helps pass the time while waiting for the next hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usually listen to music and snack on veggies

Danaire72

Danaire72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Personally, I try to concentrate on the tournament, I try not to have distractions, I don't watch television, I hardly listen to music, if I'm playing poker, it's playing poker, I focus a lot on my tournaments, in order to carry out an analysis of my opponents, That's the only way you can go far in tournaments.

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of things) I mostly eat, drink and read the news)

siberianspecial

siberianspecial

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started playing at 2 tables at the same time, so there's no time to get bored.

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If your goals are maximum in the game, then playing two tables simultaneously is already a lot. Сoncentration, observation of the opponent's game are decisive for a positive result. Therefore I don't adhere to the opinion that more gaming tables should achieve better results.

Power

Power

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
each to there own i think, for me i like to take in all the info from the MTT i'm in, if i'm running deep then i might jump in a 2nd or 3rd MTT, but at most i'll play 3 tables

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes I listen to some music, but in the most cases I do nothing. Just trying to put focus on the game (but no expressive results until now, lol)

meagain00

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically the tv or reading pdfs:);):cool:

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I try to concentrate 100%, I just concentrate on the game, on taking notes on the opponents, and I don't use the TV or the phone, I get too distracted.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While playing poker, I can read the news, watch a movie or TV, or chat with someone)

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I always listen to music when I play poker.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes enjoy watching it sporting event like an NHL hockey game or NFL football game.

K

kissu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CL
Chips
I listen to the music and fix the files on my computer. I have noticed that I do better in poker if I do something else while waiting. Otherwise I get too anxious and make bad decisions

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I almost always listen to music, and I have a sports channel playing in the background on this TV.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The truth is that I am absolutely right there are days when playing is tiring. Well I watch videos or other things but I feel that my game goes down much better you play several tables and pay attention to all of them

A

AntoniodeLima0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I try to concentrate fully on the game

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am catching myself to get bored when playing online poker. So I start reading the newspaper or watch some TV series online. Of course that does not make my play any better.

What do you do, when playing online poker?
I like watching clips, drinking beer, and even movies.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Most often, I listen to music while playing poker.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
When I play poker, I focus only on the game, no matter how long it lasts. I can turn on the music on my headphones, but I try to remove all distractions from myself that prevent me from focusing on the game. Try to do the same. You will see the quality of your poker decisions begin to improve.
Good luck at the tables)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Nowadays I might play a video game , or play sth on mobile , a game App for fun . Playing only poker , if I am not deep , if the tourneys sats are of no big interest or if they are simply freerolls , that might bore me . But if the games are many , if some pay $$$ , then everything is fine . If I play lying on my bed I get bored easily , on pc it's better .

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on how many tables Im playing at that moment. Right now Im playing 2 on my computer and Im also doing CC posts on my ipad. Sometimes I knit, sometimes I go on the treadmill, or sometimes Ill move everything to the kitchen and cook or bake something.