What do you do while playing online poker?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, I play 4-5 tables at the same time, so I do not have time to get bored. I am trying to be focused. Sometimes, I can listen to music during the game, it helps me keep concentration.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, what do I do when I play online poker? the answer is simple, I remove any distraction that may be and I concentrate, no newspapers, movies or music just the game, I am not a professional and I do not consider myself a great player so I will not give advantages with distractions.

Greetings.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I sit as comfortable as I can and I concentrate to the game. I like to watch and observe carefully the game! It is not good idea to watch tv, or read newspaper, you lose the games's informations, which are valuable for the game!

MolonAA

MolonAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I am playing 2 screens I usually watch tv, more than 4 screens so I focus on the same game.

N

Newstyle_1704

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While I play poker I concentrate only on it, as a last resort I can turn on music that I like and play in complete peace of mind.

FerC182

FerC182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most of the time I just play, but I also like to play music or watch series.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While I play poker, I watch online poker on a second screen.

fadisn

fadisn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very bad idea to do anything else than playing on the one and only table, any other destruction will surly lead to loose !

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I watch some tv series / youtube videos, mostly video game streaming ones.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I have a chance I play several tables at the same time.
When I get bored/tired I stop playing.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
listen to music

First of all you are right Lol read the newspaper don't improve your game but I understand. What I like the most when I play poker is listening to music that keeps me motivated I like eminem's music most of all and try to be focus on my game.

The music I listen to is motivating music and I think it really works music makes me feel unstoppable and thats really good in poker and in general life I think if we feel good we'll play good so just try it and most of all have fun when you play

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen to music or podcasts. If I'm only playing one table, I'll watch videos and or have a basketball game on in the background.

There was only one time I was playing a video game and a tournament at the same time and funnily enough, I made it to the final table lol

M

Mustafajones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play lots and lots of music! preferably music that gets me amped up! I find that I only get bored the smaller the field gets and people start getting scared to lose chips. Other than that play some death metal and kick butt!

andy112211

andy112211

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drink coffee and smoke ciggs

I am catching myself to get bored when playing online poker. So I start reading the newspaper or watch some TV series online. Of course that does not make my play any better.

What do you do, when playing online poker?
When playing online I listen to some relaxing music, drink coffee, and smoke ciggs. I am probably the unhealthiest player on earth. I am retired and I am a recreational player so I have a lot of time on my hands. Between games I read posts on CC.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can also include some movie or music for the general background.
I don’t like silence
although it is not correct
need to wean yourself from this[emoji32][emoji43][emoji3]

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if serious tournament, no matter what do not get distracted, and so look through poker sites

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually put tags on opponents, or if I play without mood, I just fall asleep a little. But then I wake up with a stroke, as the distribution of good hands begins and the game goes in my favor.

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I play poker, I love listening to music. I do not watch TV and I do not read newspapers. Just music. In this way I am always in the process of what is happening at the table.

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I listened to a lot of music as I played and began to notice that it increased my anxiety peak.

I'm trying to listen to binaural frequencies or even try to play in silence.

I recommend the alpha, beta and gamma binaural frequencies!

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Standard stuff really sit n go's just watch and play, tournys FRC etc sit and watch the TV and play solid hands mostly unless I'm after a fast thrash for early chips or out !! carefree game

there's always READLY App for magazinges also and my phone for browsing when on the laptop :) concentration is poor to be honest