What do you do while playing online poker?

Borataylor

Borataylor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to do anything and not to be distracted by anything.I only allow soft music or a humorous series that has little meaning.The neighbors get bored sometimes,and while I'm playing, they start stomping their feet like they have a herd of elephants there.

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Relaxing / chill out music is my best friend.
Sometimes it can be same flash games to play next window, but it's to rare. Usually happens when the tounnament is ending (2-3 hours) and I want to go to bed, but have to play)

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
When I m playing online poker I try to concentrate to maximum every hand I played

80abukaH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually just play poker or listen to music.

No TV, web series or anything, just to allow the best possible focus!

S

Selim10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Music and follow all the hands , the raises , the calls.. all of this behind the sunglasses

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If it's a slow game which most of them are i listen to my favorite blues disc,sometimes i'll read the paper :D

The Riff_Raff :cool:

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.I play with my tablet, so I can do a lot of things at once.I usually play and watch TV.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on how may tables I am playing at one time. If I am playing 6 or more I just play poker. If I play one or two I watch tv or read while playing.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I bring everything I need before the tournament, my table is like a small market.I have everything I need and don't need. :) So I drink juice, coffee ... eat snacks ... And if I'm bored while playing, it's always my cat that I keep in my lap.I play with her until the better game starts. :)

F

fortescue1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Music

I am catching myself to get bored when playing online poker. So I start reading the newspaper or watch some TV series online. Of course that does not make my play any better.

What do you do, when playing online poker?
I listen good music like chillstep :)

O

olivercito3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i usually watch youtube or netflix while playing

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Uuuuuuh, Play poker?

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Netflix or Youtube on the tv. Some good snacks and juice to drink. Ready to go.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Until now I never got bored of poker. I watch the stream of pokerstars on Twitch, there are many interesting things in that broadcast.

Panda1010

Panda1010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on my phone, visit cardschat or browse the internet.

italorohdrigues

italorohdrigues

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm playing only one table a like to listen to a podcast or watch youtube videos that are not taking all my attention, 4+ tables I only listen to music while playing. I can't concetrate if I need to talk to someone while I'm playing so most of the time I'm really focused on my hands and at the tables

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to dedicate my whole attention. However if I have 'free' time I would watch TV shows.

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I listen to sports on TV or music in the background. Mostly, however, I try to focus on the cards and analyze the situation at the tables. Focusing your attention is the most important thing in poker

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play with the television on watching the news and drinking mate or coffee until I have dinner at my desk when I am in online tournaments

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
full concentration...

I basically try not to do anything when I play as I focus almost 100% on gaming, but sometimes I watch TV while playing.:):)

A

aMazing33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
ZA
Chips
Tv is usually on a program I don’t need to focus on, if it’s a freeroll I’m happy to do some work while playing. Leagues that I play in get my full concentration...ie cc, SA poker leagues etc

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to concentrate in the game so I wont miss important things, it works over all. Since I get easily distracted and If I start doing something else ill come back to folded aces or something. also it helps to pay attention to your opponents tendencies while your not in hands so that you don't get bored easily. since its online and you can easily see everyone chip count, that helps also knowing what and how they bet with what they have.